Chapter 5 – First trophy… new sister ?
1.2k 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shiu slowly began to open her eyes, noticed how the fox is approaching her, seeing in what position she is, her face is getting redder and redder. It fails to make any sound. She came closer enough for Shiu to smell the sweat of the fox. It was a pleasant, delicate fragrance of sakura. The ninja didn't know, but she began to get excited. Sayuri conjured up more fox-fire fires to raise the temperature, causing her body to sweat more.

 

- "I will take off the gag, but do not bite your tongue, I know the spell that will put it together quickly, so suicide attempts will not do anything," Sayuri said cheerfully, lying about the treatment. You can see that she believed her lies.

 

She took off the gag - "What is your name didn't come killer, call me Sayuri or little sister" - she said the last part of the sentence quite seductively.

 

- "Shiu, but she does not think, fox seen, that I will tell you something," - she said it in anger and embarrassment, but Sayuri put a finger on her lips.

 

- "I am not interested in your mission ..." - her voice became more seductive - ".. I am more interested in you. Say you have a boyfriend? "

 

- "I have no for what ..." - she said in a more composed voice

-"Great!" - her tail began to wave happily - "you are so beautiful and charming will you be my wife?"

- "Ha? .. what wife. We're both girls." - Sayuri kissed Shiu, the force pushed her tongue inside, one hand started to play with her crotch in the air, the scent of lilac began to evaporate. Setsura and Kuro stood in the distance, their faces flushed. Setsura wanted to join in and dominate it by two girls. At this point, Kuro experiences strange emotions she has never felt before and a strange itching in her crotch.

 

- "You perverted fox" - full excited voice.

 

- "You're not being honest with yourself," Shiu showed her wet fingers from her juices, "you get excited when your little sister touches you and says you want more."

 

- "It's just a body reaction, nothing more" - Shiu fights, but deep down she enjoys being touched by Sayuri.

 

- ”Why the expression in your eyes changes, during the fight they were deprived of joy and no life. Now they are full of passion ”- she started to lick and suck her pussy. After a short while, she had her first orgasm.

 

I can feel her resistance is weakening and she is addicted to my touch. She will fall soon.

- "Will you be honest with yourself now? “- she kissed her lips, putting a finger deep into her pussy devouring her virginity. She screamed with excitement, curling her toes. She stretched out her fingers and showed Shiu. Being already in a trance, she began to lick and suck on Sayuri's fingers

 

- "No ... I care what you do with me and anyway I'm dead now -" she said, panting - "I have failed the mission so I am dead for him now, every kunoichi who has failed is brutally raped and killed as their body is no longer useful".

 

Sayuri took off her yukate and laid down their twin mounds touching. Sayuri started kissing her neck leaving marks on her.

 

- "I understand I beat you now you belong to me" - she kissed her lips and started to stroke her cheek, she began to whisper in her ear - "I will not treat you like tools like your previous master, if it is no longer needed, she will throw it away" - she made a short pause gently he bit his ear - "in the end, you are my new sister if you accept this fact, I will give you what you always wanted, I will give you a lot of love and I will take care of you" - she licked her ear petals and sniffed - "you really smell wonderful"

 

After these words, influenced by her words, tormenting her and the exciting smell of a fox. Shiu accepted the fact ironically, no one but her late friend was so tender and gentle with her. To make matters worse, he wants to make love to her. Becoming her wife is not a bad option. Setsura and Kuro disappeared long ago, they went to guard the area around Sayuri's small playground.

 

- "Little sister, take care of me well" - excites with a very sincere voice

- "Okay, but for the unfair that only you do well" - she brought her own pussy closer to her - "see how wet it needs cleaning" - Shiu motioned for the same route to lick Sayuri's pussy to himself. She felt better, she felt her hips involuntarily and untied Shiu. Shiu got her tail back and began to learn to take pleasure in profiting as someone could benefit from the heat and rose up through her body after profiting. Pouring the girl with his juices

- "You like your sister" - licks her cheek and flows to the subject of the lecture

- "Mhm" - that was all she was able to get out.

 

They played with each other for another hour before Shiu's strength drained. She failed to get Shiu abductees, she felt she wanted to give them to someone else. Now both girls are resting by the sakura tree, Shiu up doesn't produce, Sayuri works out to run it. In his sleep, he bites the ear of a fox, which makes Sayuri feel slightly excited. The girl is confused by never having to have a girl to have sex end to end raped her, but she has no remorse. She made the case that this girl had her kinky sadistic side the end of the end liked it, but you gotta have the last thing she wants to do to make tears. You can see that the future Kuro and Setsura looked at us, both of them blushed.

 

- "Did you find someone else? “- she said with a light, tired voice

-"No. She said something? " she said with a slight dislike of the woman who hugs Sayuri

"I didn't ask about her," she said bluntly

-"What? what have you been doing for so long "- she did not want to believe that she was just fucking with her, Setsura experienced jealousy for the first time in her life.

- "We had sex. interrogation during sex is not romantic ”- at these words, Setsura's eyes widened.

Shiu slowly woke up and started rubbing against the Sayuri now looking like a cat in heat.

- "Sister is enough, later not now" - scolded her, she did not mind her behaviour but more importantly. - “Tell me who is behind the attack and why they attacked us. I feel that it will not be a one-time action.

"The main reason for the attack is you, my dear little sister, and she is a sweet little kitten with two tails," she said without hesitation.

-"I? and Kuro? why”- She asked with great disbelief.

- "We Fuma ninjas got this assignment from Lord Ashikaga, you cut off his son's hand and while saving Kuro, you killed his brother, and Kuro wants to capture I don't know for what purpose"

- "I understand" - Sayuri sighed - "I understand why they want to kill me, but Kuro I know that nekomata is a rare feline" - she looked at Kuro - "Don't even try to run away, you are not a nuisance understand? - “she could have guessed what Kuro was starting to think now. The cat just nodded. Leaning his head on Shiu's chest.

- "Okay, what does he want from Kuro" - her voice was full of reflection

- "Probably or not only for experiments" - Sayuri's mother emerged from the shadows

29