Chapter 9 – Probably. I found him
784 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry for the long hiatus. I really dont have time in real live.

the second problem I rewrote this chapter a few times because I said that it is not too good or the dialogues are too weak and too wooden.

btw and create discord: https://discord.gg/cBrf4YMv

Near Kyoto hidden yokai village, slept two gorgeous women cuddled up to each other. These two women are fox princess Sayuri and ice beauty Setsura Yuki-onna. The morning golden rays of the sun illuminate the darkness in the room, slowly waking Sayuri. He opens his eyes lazily and sees Setsura's naked twin tops. She smiles lasciviously and nuzzles her head against her milky white D-shaped breasts. She breathes in her scent, she smells so good she thinks.

 

She looks at her sweet face she is sweet. She is happy that this icy beauty has accepted her feelings the more she has been seduced and has accepted her polygamous desire. When she was reborn, he promised himself that she would no longer be afraid of her feelings and that she would live according to her desires. I don't want to make the same mistake as with Airi, he was afraid to confess his love, I thought <I'm not very good for her, she deserves someone else>, <I'm just her friend> I was pessimistic and I was afraid of rejection, but I died fate gave me a chance for a second life so he doesn't make the same mistakes. If I like some woman, I'll take it, build a harem with jade beauties.

 

She slowly starts kissing her breasts, sucking on her protruding little cherries, she goes downstairs slowly kissing her snow-white skin. It reaches her evenly cropped pubic hair as does her soft white hair. He gently kisses her little clitoris

 

"Ahh," Sayuri groaned in her sleep

She is sensitive, I can't wait to eat her completely muzzle. She starts licking her little pink slit.

- "Her pussy is icy, it feels like she is eating vanilla ice cream" - Sayuri says in surprise - "I wonder if the pussy of the fire yokai is hot -" Saying that, he puts his tongue inside her pussy.

Her pussy starts to ooze the juices of love. She cannot waste her energy by consuming her. Sayuri's pussy starts to run with honey on its own and begins to touch.

 

- "S-Sayuri what are you doing" - says the awake, embarrassed Setsura with a visible blush on her snow-white face

- "I wake up my beloved wife," he says with a malicious, lewd smile

 

After these words, I speed up the licking and sucking of her pussy, taking care not to deflower her, it's not the time for that. After a while, she grabbed my head and pressed it against her pussy and hugged me with her thighs. I get sprayed with its juices

 

- "You are tasty ~ kufu ~" I lick her juices and absorb her Yin energies

- "This is embarrassing" - Setsura says embarrassed

- "But look what you've done" - shows her my soaked smooth pussy - "you have to take responsibility, don't you?"

 

I bring my pussy close to her face, she begins to shyly and carelessly lick it. For the first time, she was pretty good. After having a little fun licking our little sisters and refreshing ourselves, we went to breakfast. Today I am going to go with Setsura to the mansion where Daimyo Ashikaga's daughter is staying. I don't know much about her, all I know is that he keeps her there as a political wedding tool, and this is how he manages a small commercial town.

We sit and eat breakfast, there was an awkward silence, mostly as a result of a recent incident with my mother yesterday. I've always wanted to bury feelings I shouldn't have for my mother. It was an extremely difficult task, after all, she is a true goddess of unparalleled beauty. Body shaped hourglass beautiful big ass and those tits. Fuck what I think yesterday is teasing me. It watered the seed that should not germinate. As she looks at me, she has the same thoughts. I guess I was always a degenerate and a pervert even in my previous life. I had lascivious thoughts about my older sister, and I watch her naked many times. I would like to make her and Airi my women. Through her, I acquired a serious sister complex and charm to mature women. I am a pervert, in this life, I do not know whether it is because of my lust or that I am a fox who according to folklore is like a succubus. He has no intention of stopping his desires. Plus my possessiveness does not allow me to give it to anyone, it is only mine, only mine, she can play with other women only.

 

After a short while, only me and my mother remained at the table, groaning in silence, the sound of birds and streams disturbing the dead silence.

- "You are so embarrassed that you will not talk to me anymore" - the mother interrupted the silence

- "It's not like that ..." - I say in a slightly tired voice - "I just drowned in my thoughts because of your fault

- "Ara ara do not say that you fell in love with this old mother ~ kufufu" - he puts his hand to his mouth and laughs - "you can see that I still have my charm

 

I walk over to her and gently grab her chin and stroke her lips

 

- "I always liked it, but I always tried to bury these strange feelings, apparently you managed to dig them out, you are only mine and no one else - she is kissed gently by lips

 

My daughter is getting bolder and trying to seduce an old player like me ~ kufu ~. You have to motivate her a bit because she will end up just thinking with her pussy. It doesn't mean I don't want to drag her to bed, but she has to mature, which means her core needs to be crystallized.

- "You can drag me to bed if you are stronger than me or you can stand with me for 10 minutes" - she says with a sly smile

- "Get ready for an unforgettable night," I say with full pride

We teased each other for another half an hour until it was time to march out. Apart from Setsura, a pair of sixteen-year-old wolf twins Shi and Ki followed us. Needless to say, very cute. During the journey, I flirted with them all the time, Setsura as an excellent wingman helped. They were sweet when she blushes.

 

During the journey, anxiety was growing in my heart all the time, I do not know what was the source of it. Someone is in danger to my heart, but who. Setsura is with me, Shiu and Kuro are protected by their mother. My face is turning pale, I have the fear in my eyes that I will lose someone.

 

-"Are you okay?" Setsura says with clear anxiety, “you are pale

- "Just like that ... .." - I sensed the direction of the anxiety is not far away. Without saying anything, I am rushing in this direction, led by fate. I don't know who is in danger but I don't lose that person.

 

I rush as fast as I can in my legs, the fear of losing me gives me strength. I know what I'm doing is stupid and I can run into danger I can't handle. However, I'd rather get hurt than regret it for the rest of my life. When I feel the blood, I speed up and reach the place. On the spot, I see a group of people, one with the Date clan insignia, the other bandits. Not at first glance, it seems more of a killer. Several of the clan date guards are already dead, and the bandits are likely the original members of the group. From the clan Date, there are three people left, one boy aged 15, a girl with a perfect figure around 16-17, these two look like Onmyoji. And a girl my age held by the neck by a bandit. When I look at her, I feel my soul resonate with her and feel the indescribable rage accumulating inside me involuntarily two words "Airi" "Kill" appear in my mind.

 

When the killer was about to perform the killing blow, the hand that was holding the girl is instantly cut off, I feel that they are stronger than me. However, the surprise element and my illusion element are perfecting. He embraces the girl as the most precious treasure, when I hug her, I feel happy. She looks at me with dreamy eyes and finally, her long search is over

 

~~ POV of unknown girls being held by Sayuri ~~

 

When she was about to be killed, suddenly someone saved me. It was a beautiful Lisi yokai with silver hair. She feels like she has found her all her life and that smell. All stress and fear leave my body when it is in the safe embrace of my beloved. Tora-kun finally found you, I missed you. After these thoughts, she passed out

20