Chapter 2
1.2k 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
TW IDENTITY DEATH!!!!

As Kyle was rolling around in pain, I ran up to the door to tried to unlock it to let us out but, when I touched the lock it wouldn’t budge! Suddenly words seemed to etch themselves into the door. Glowing and bright the text read “Those who enter unwillingly will be rewarded...and those who enter willingly but wrongly will be punished.” I guess it makes sense? But how the heck is whatever’s happening to me a reward?

Looking up at Kyle I said “I think we are stuck in here until whatever’s happening to us stops...” I felt my hair getting longer and Kyle’s had grown too. Sighing in frustration I walked back over to Kyle and held out my hand, this time he took it.
Suddenly he started hugging me and crying in to my shoulder...I was taken aback. This person who’s hated me and tormented me for years is sobbing into my shoulder...what the fuck is happening to us!!?

“I’m s-so sorry for ever h-hurting you Blake-“ he said while choking up and crying some more.
“I don’t know what’s happening to us but I promise if we ever get out of here I’ll make it all up to you..I really just like you a lot but my friends...they’d never...” He paused as he took off his hoodie.
“F-fuck, I’m burning up!” He screamed.
“K-Kyle...look at your chest...” I said in shock.
The look of fear in his eyes was something I never thought I’d see from such a macho jerk.
“I...I have...nononono!!!” He started panting, shaking, and moaning, as a perfect pair of breasts sprouted on his chest.

Kyle stared down at his chest and in shock looked up at mine.
“Hey Blake...l-looks like your chest is doing this too huh?” He stuttered still shaking.
I reluctantly looked down and saw I also had budding breasts that were sprouting rapidly. I looked over to see Kyle poking his newly acquired boobs. I couldn’t help but moan as my new breasts bounced and rubbed up against my shirt.

“I-I think I know what’s happening t-“ he stopped and crossed his arms holding his sides and bending over. Letting out a scream. I could hear his bones cracking and shifting like the sound of a crunching water bottle.

I felt myself getting shorter and saw his body becoming frail while he was crouched over wailing in pain. As much as I hate him for bullying me I never wanted to see him suffer like this. I winced as the pain was overwhelming me as well.
“Blake...I think we are turning into...I...I d-don’t wanna be a g-girl!!” he said standing up and grabbing his spine as it cracked and curved.
“M-Me either Kyle.” I said as I felt my center of balance shift while my hips and ass widened.
“I should’ve never shoved you in here...this is all my f...ahAAAhh OH GOD F-FUCK!“ he grabbed his crotch and moaned...oh no- I felt my penis sucking in to my body....shit fuck! I tried to grab it to stop the inevitable but with a pop, it was gone..I was..we..we’re girls...

Finally after realizing our fate, I looked towards the line of bathroom sinks. I looked into the large mirror above them and looking back at me was a girl that I definitely would’ve been way too scared to talk to. Every move I made, she did as well. She’s....I’m...beautiful!?
I looked over at the now female Kyle and asked in my newly soprano voice.
“Kyle? Are you okay?”

“I..it’s over now isn’t it???” Kyle said finally able to walk. She looked in the mirror and touched her soft face.
“I think so-OHAAAH” before I could say anything else, I felt a bra and panties materialize on my body as the rest of my clothes changed into a floral dress, high tops, and a jean jacket.
Kyle was now wearing a school cheerleading jacket, a skirt, running shoes and a crop top. We both looked like we had on makeup, Kyle a little more than myself. She looked...so pretty.!!!??

Kyle stared at herself in awe. Touching her breasts and body still not believing what just happened. She grabbed her head and started groaning. She suddenly fell to the floor again screaming in agony. Seconds seemed like hours but, she finally stopped screaming and sat up.
She blinked a couple times holding her long golden locks in her hand and scratching her scalp. She wiped some drool away from her mouth and tears from her eyes. Standing up finally, she looked up at me and smiled. She lunged towards me and hugged me? This time way more energetic and somehow genuine??? Why was she hugging me???

“B-Blake...? What h-happened??” she said all groggy and confused.
“Don’t you remember?? We just turned into girrrRmmMMM!!..”
I was interrupted as Kyle leaned in swiftly and kissed me!!??
I was speechless.

She poked my nose playfully and giggled.
“Of course I remember silly!!! We were planning out our date for tonight! weren’t we??” I looked at the girl absolutely shell shocked.
“What’s wrong babygirl? You look like I’ve never kissed you in the two years we’ve been dating hehe!!”
She kissed my lips again sliding her tongue in to my mouth and biting my bottom lip softly.
I found myself wrapping my arms around her and stroking my dainty fingers through her hair. Both of us moaned softly as we just kept kissing each other up against the bathroom door.

Within the rush of emotions and romance, I started to remember my...my girlfriend named Kelsey, and being in school plays together, going to our lgbtq school group, watching her at football games cheering, and so much more. Date nights, dances, and so many other wonderful things. I remembered who I used to be...but right now...feeling how much she truly loves me, and how amazing this is, I don’t care that I’m a girl!!! I’m the happiest I’ve ever been!!! Being turned into a girl is the best thing to ever happen to me if it means I have someone as amazing as her to call mine.

The door unlocked itself and swung open, losing its glow and the letters vanishing from its surface.
“I love you Kitten” I said pecking her cheek.
“I love you too beautiful.” Said Kelsey as she held my cheeks in her hands and softly kissed me.
I grabbed Kelsey’s hand and we walked out into the hall talking about our date plans, giggling and kissing as we did.
The door closed, leaving who we used to be behind us with a bright future together to look forward to.

21