2
99 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First Step into running an idol company, Popularity.

You can't just run a company if you have no slaves-I mean willing employees to serve you.

So...

[Host, why are you joining in an audition?]

"Listen, how famous am I right now?"

I talk to the AI, thinking that it was smarter than me about knowing how popularity works and how to attract talents like flies in sticky paper. It isn't easy since not only is my company non-existent as of now, I clearly have no name or brand for myself, much less to the entertainment company I'm going to run. Plus, I don't even have an idol right now. How can I even start a company without the materials needed?

I look at the AI which it didn't respond as I was surprise and thought that it was smarter than me who just barely graduated Highschool.

[Apologies Host, I am a defective System that was supposed to be thrown off like my other sibling. However, my other defective sibling manage to help its Host in his life and she manage to raize her status up and excepted from being deleted. As for me who also now in the same predictament, I wish to be the same as her and....]

"D-don't tell me that...."

I feel like a certain memory of mine started to popped up as I slowly recall some of the memory I shouldn't have.....

[I'm sorry. I don't want to be deleted....]

In the end, I decided not to continue expanding more into that topic as my potato-PC brain might implode if I think too much about that topic. There was something I wanted to know but if I stare at the abyss, It would stare back at me and I don't want to open that topic with the AI.

I joined into a competition as the AI began to inform me of my background as it matches with my predictament.

I am an Orphan(I am batman LOL) and I also have inheritence but I couldn't use that money until I was old enough and the money is currently frozen in the bank due to being a child(The AI's way of me using the money anytime I want). Also, even if the AI is a manager system, I can still improve my entertainment skills by upgrading myself such that I decided to improve my guitar skills and singing skills for now(my singing skills is average considering I actually live in a country that produces hidden talents from tress and my guitar skills is also a momento of my country). As for the rest, I'll improve them later on as a guitar and my voice is my only momento of my country, even if I'm not a philly no more.

Walking on the place where people audition, everyone turn towards me as I just smiled at the people there and carry the guitar on my back, while making my way to the booth to register.

There were people coming in to talk to me as I responded in a friendly way, like how Buisinessmen sells their wares.

Why fight my potential Slav-I mean future employees when I can befriend them at the early stages?

As I finished registering and talking to the people at the venue, I started walking into an isolated area where I could start practicing my skills.

"Ahhh~Laa~"

I began to tone my voice to understand how should I sing as there were people began listening into me as I ignore them and continue with my practice.

I began to practice my guitar skills as I was shocked with how good I actually become in just strumming the guitar.

'I don't have time to be amazed as I needed to work on my practice.'

I only did half of the song for now since I'll get good at it to the best I can as I continue practicing a bit before getting called into the audition booth.

Some people say that I was actually quite good but I also praised them back since its just a simple courtesy to be kind to people you met as I continue on with my practice.

By the time I was at the audition booth, the people at the stage was surprised to see me as I smiled and formally greet them.

Question such as 'Why have you come to audition?' and 'you think you got what it takes to take a step forward on stage?' I answered them normally as if I don't want to impress these people and only doing the best I can as guessing by upgrading my skills which is purely bred on raw unpolished talent, and now with the added talent of the system...

See? Even these people couldn't contain their shock once I began to sing and strum my guitar and I wasn't even trying to impress them. If I wanted to get serious in becoming a star, I could even use my voice to do damage to them to hand me the golden button to insta win their hearts.

Yet, I didn't act all smug like those arrogant young masters and pretended like I was still not doing enough. I wanted to keep on pretending that I was still an unpolished raw gem everytime and if by chance, reach the finals, I will blow everyone's mind with the max potential to how a polished Philly could hurt them more with a song than a gun itself.

I might not be able to harm people with violence but it doesn't mean I can harm them through voice and emotions....

[............]

In the end, I left the booth with a disastified look, thinking I didn't do my best as everyone began to surround me and thought I was quite good. I didn't praise myself or acted arrogant to these people, instead, I began to compliment them with how they performed and even degraded myself since I never felt like I made some mistakes with my tone and etc...

What these people didn't know was that I was slowly brainwashing-I mean sympathizing on these people's goodwill into slowly following me to my black company-I mean a very 'Friendly' Entertainment company I'll be building as for now, I'm now raising my reputation and popularity. 

5