Chapter 3 The truth
2.3k 8 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 His crying fit finally coming to a stop, lucas lays curled up on the floor, sniffling softly. Suddenly his ears twitch and perk up as he hears the lock on the door twisting and coming undone, the knob slowly turns and in steps the stupid witch bitch that did this to him.  

   

   He backs up slowly,  his back hitting the bathroom wall. He looks up at her grinning face, glaring daggers at her. How could she do this!! And on his birthday! She had made his dreaded day even worse than he expected it to be.  

   

  She slowly walks up to him, towering over his tiny body. He gulps and looks up at her. “Oh. My. Fucking. GOD!!” She squeals. “You turned out sooo cute!!!!” She practically screams picking him up and tightly hugging him close to her chest despite his useless squirming to get away.  

   

   “Nikki is going to absolutely love you!! I swear if she doesn’t appreciate the hard work I put into this I’m going to curse her into oblivion.” She says with a smug grin. “W..what? Jess why would you do this!? What the fuck!” Lucas squeaks, cringing at his now high pitched voice. “Change me back! NOW” he yells trying to sound intimidating but only comes across as a whiny whimper.  

  

  She giggles and pats his head, softly scratching behind his ear, he begins to purr quietly before realizing what he’s doing. He glares up at her and smacks her hand away. “Do you think this is a fucking joke!? Change me back!” He feels tears building at the corner of his eyes again and starts softly crying. 

  

   She giggles and says In a far too excited voice “oh calm the fuck down, you know my best friend is a lesbian and well I promised to find her a girlfriend, besides it’s not like you have much of a life in this world anyways you loser.” Her words felt like an icy dagger going into his heart. He backs away from her, his cheeks flushing bright red as he tries not to start sobbing. 

  

  He looks away from her, tears flowing silently down his face. “I hate you. And I can promise you this I’ll never date your dyke friend.. just wait till I tell Mom about this, she’s going to kill you.” He smiles looking up at her, the color draining from her face as soon as he spoke his next words. “And when grandma finds out you’ll be deemed too irresponsible to practice witchcraft, she’ll take back the gift she passed down.”  

   

Suddenly anger fills her face and his sister speaks in a cold, emotionless tone. “Oh? And maybe I should just kill you right now little kitten? Or maybe I should turn you into a disgusting little worm, it’d certainly be fitting.” She crouches down and looks him in the eyes, a chill running down his spine. “So are you going to be a little snitch and ruin both our lives? Because even if they take away my gift this is permanent, you’ll be this way forever.”  

 He gulps and shakes his head, too afraid to look his sister in the eyes. “Good girl, that’s what I thought.” She smiles, patting his head, her eyes full of malice and hate.  His voice was small and quiet when he spoke next “you never loved me did you?” 

  She looks back over her shoulder walking towards the door, a slightly hurt look on her face. “Of course I loved you, and I still do.. but Nikki is more important, she’s been more of a sibling to me than you ever have. Now come on we have to go, I’ll buy you a snack and some clothes that fit on the way.” She holds out her hand for him to take. Hesitantly he sighs and walks up to her, glaring up at her he takes her hand and they leave the restroom, heading out the bistro towards her car. 

50