Chapter 4 Lucy and Nikki
2.2k 15 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The difference in height was truly nauseating for Lucas at first, he was constantly tripping over things and missing door handles, the baggy clothes definitely didn’t help his situation at all.  

  As if adding insult to injury Jess’s promised snack had been fried fish and fries, he continued to glare at her as he ate silently. She giggled softly, looking over at him enjoying the fish far more than he should be.  

  

  “Kitten likes her fish huh?” She laughed. Lucas just glared at her. “Can you at least stop fucking teasing me? It’s bad enough that you’re practically selling me off to your friend!” He yelled at her making her flinch and swerve the car barely missing a pedestrian. 

  

  She pulled the car into a parking lot and turned the ignition off, glaring daggers at him. “Look I know this is hard for you but I made a promise to someone and I don’t break promises.. besides it’s not that bad, at least you’re pretty?” She said while petting his head. “I don’t want to be fucking pretty Jessica!!” He exclaimed in a frustrated tone. “What I WANT is to go back to being a boy and live my normal, boring, failure of a life without you in it.”  

   

“Oh my god will you stop whining, it’s very unattractive.” She rolled her eyes and got out of the car. “Cmon we need to get you an outfit, can’t be meeting your future partner in those ugly clothes.” She said with a bit of venom in her voice. Lucas sighed and got out of the car, tripping over his jeans again he grunted getting up and following his sister into the Mall. 

  Once inside she led him to the closest clothing store, looked him over once, her eyes slightly glowing for a second before turning around and swiftly picking out clothes for him. She went to the register and paid then handed him an outfit. 

  

 “Shouldn’t I have tried it on first?” He asked her. “No I measured you when we came in.” She said rolling her eyes. Oh that’s right she had the annoying and terrifying gift of magic at her fingertips, should’ve guessed she could do that too. He thought to himself before walking towards the dressing room and changing into the outfit he was given. 

It was a short red skirt, black leggings and a slightly baggy black sweater, paired with a little red collar and bell. He glared at the outfit the small cat girl in the mirror staring back at him was wearing, although he had to admit it did feel nice wearing something that fit his new body. He exited the room, Jess was waiting for him by the exit with a couple bags filled with more clothes, she took his hand and marched them out of the mall. 

As he climbed back into her car she grinned and asked him “are you ready to visit the most popular hub in the magical community kitten?” “N..not really.” He replied quietly. “Trust me you’ll love it!” She said before turning the ignition on and heading towards the world of coca~cola. 

 Ugh today just keeps getting worse and worse he thought to himself. 

As they pulled into the parking lot of the popular tourist attraction. Jess turned off the ignition then waited for Lucas to get out, as soon as he did she tapped the top of the car three times and before his eyes it started to shrink till it resembled a tiny toy car. She grinned before picking it up and putting it in her purse. 

“Wow” he said shocked at the things she could do. “You’ll see a lot more ‘amazing’ acts like that soon enough I promise kitten.” She laughed and grabbed his hand before discreetly walking them behind the building, she located a large running AC unit and tapped it, the metal on the side started spinning before turning into liquid, she pushed him into the liquid before following behind him and they begin to fall. 

He felt like he was going to puke, everything was spinning, he tasted colors, sounds and just when he thought his head was going to explode, they landed on a soft pile of hay In a large green field. It was nighttime and the sky was the oddest color he had ever seen, a mixture of purple and blood red, filling the atmosphere in an ominous, eerie sort of way. 

Jess stood up brushing the hay off her clothes before yanking him up with a Yelp and cleaning him off as well. She held his hand and said something in a strange language before they were once again sucked into a smaller but similar void as the last. 

After what felt like an eternity they finally materialized,  this time in the middle of a well lit, Quaint little town with cobblestone roads and shops lining the sides of the street. Lucas looked up in wonder at the bustling little town, cackling witches on broomsticks flew through the air, little creatures that resembled stereotypical fantasy goblins laughed and ran up and down the streets, shady looking people covered head to toe in cloaks and cowls marched in and out of all the busy little shops.

there was even a unicorn in an open pen being pet by laughing children and fed what oddly resembled knock-off skittles called ‘sparkles’ which true to their name they did indeed sparkle. 

“So what do you think?” Jess laughed grinning as she looked down at Lucas. “It’s.. holy shit it’s amazing!” He smiled before quickly glaring up at her again. “You know you could’ve taken me here without turning me into a cat girl right?” She giggled and pet his head, ruffling up his hair. “That would defeat the whole purpose though wouldn’t it kitten?” She smiled and grabbed his hand, leading them down a dimly lit alleyway before turning on her heels towards a large building and marching up a set of stone stairs. 

She knocked on the door before them, tapping her foot impatiently. It creaked open and suddenly a stunningly beautiful girl, slightly taller than his sister with long, silky blonde locks of hair stepped out. The two smiled at each other before bursting into a fit of giggles and hugging tightly. “Hey Nikki! this is my sister Lucy!” Jess smiled before gesturing towards Lucas. “She’s all yours! You owe me one girl!” 

And with that Jess winked at her brother one last time before vanishing into thin air completely. Lucas gulped and looked up at the tall girl, a soft compassionate smile on her face. “Well would you like to come inside?” She said. He nodded and gulped again before following her inside, the door slamming shut behind them and locking tight. 

53