Chapter 5 a strange relationship
2.1k 9 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Was going to post this tomorrow but I just had to write oneee more before bed, expect several more chapters tomorrow!)



The inside of Nikki’s house if you could even call it that was massive to say the least. Right when Lucas now ‘Lucy’ walked inside he gasped at the sheer size of the large spiral staircase towering up at least 100 floors. 

 Floating lanterns roamed up and down the massive manor giving the entire place a soft, warm, comfortable atmosphere. “wow..” he breathed out. Nikki giggled and smiled softly at him. “Would you like some dinner Lucy? You must be famished After that exhausting journey!” She said excitedly. “Um y..yes please” he stammered suddenly realizing he actually was quite hungry. 

 

“Follow me cutie.” She said softly smiling at him. He followed her to a nearby wall which to his surprise opened up to a whole fully stocked kitchen, they walked inside as Nikki snapped her fingers and a small set of chairs along with a nicely decorated table appeared in front of them. “Make yourself at home sweetheart.” She smiled again making his heart flutter. 

 “T..thank you.” He replied looking up at her. “Of course cutie, anything for you.” She sat down at the chair adjacent from his and he shortly followed suit. She snapped her finger once more and suddenly pots and pans came to life, flying out of the cabinets, burners on the stove sprang forth with soft blue fire and ingredients began flying from the fridge and pantry, being cut, seasoned and dropped into the pots all on their own accord. 

A pitcher of milk flew to the table and a glass was instantly filled for Lucas. He looked up just in time to see a bottle of wine being uncorked and poured into a glass in front of Nikki. He hesitantly took a sip of the milk and suddenly drank down the entire glass. It was the best milk he had ever had in his entire life.. or maybe his sense of taste had changed? He’d worry about that later. He found himself purring contently as Nikki took a sip from her wine. 

She smirked “very cute. So I take it this is your first time visiting otherworld? Your sister told me she had a non-mage sibling, although it’s surprising you’re a beast-kin.. I apologize if asking this is rude but were you adopted?” Lucas gulped. “Y..yes this is my first time, it’s amazing.. I’ve never seen anything like it.. I’ve seen magic before.. it runs in my family but I had no idea it would be like this..” he gulped again before continuing “a..and no I’m not adopted.. I’m actually human.. Today was my birthday and.. well Jess showed up.. she gave me these pendants and.. and they changed me into what I look I like now.. I guess I’m a beast-kin since that’s what you called me.. I’m actually not even a girl.. I.. Jess made me like this.” 

Lucas finished his story and as he did he started sobbing again, the look on nikki’s face went from horrified to Cold and angry then deeply concerned as the small girl in front of her started crying. She got up and leaned down so she was looking Lucas in the eyes. “Honey it’s okay shh don’t cry.. may I hug you?” He nodded softly, silent tears running down his face. She wrapped him in a gentle hug and he buried his face in her shoulder sobbing uncontrollably, she stroked his hair until he begin to calm down, her scent easing him and making him slightly drowsy, she smelled of sweet citrus and lavender. 

 Eventually she let go of him and got up once he had finally calmed down enough. “I can’t believe that bitch did this! I knew she was a cunt but I didn’t think she’d stoop this low.. I’m so sorry sweetheart I promise I’ll do everything I can to fix this.” Nikki said softly. 

Lucas looked up at her, grateful that she was being so kind and caring, his heart began to make those little flutters again and he blushed slightly. “T..thank you Nikki.. you’re the first good thing that’s happened to me today.” His voice came out soft almost like a purr. The taller girl blushed perhaps more than Lucas was. 

“Of course honey.. by the way is Lucy even your name?” She asked. “N..no it’s not.. but I think I’d like you to call me Lucy if that’s okay.. it fits this body better than my old name.” Lucas said softly. 

“Very well Lucy, we’ll figure things out tomorrow.. but for now let’s have a nice relaxing meal, is that okay with you sweetheart?” Lucy nodded and Nikki smiled at her before snapping her fingers and two steaming hot grilled salmon flew towards their plates, along with two bowls full of nice crisp summer salad. 

“Wow! This looks amazing Nikki!” Lucy exclaimed excitedly, her mouth watering at the sight of fish in front of her. “Thank you cutie, in that case go ahead and dig in! Enjoy yourself and try to forget about your bitch sister, I promise I’ll take good care of you.” she smiled softly reaching over the table and gently holding Lucy’s hand before they both begin to enjoy their meals.

50