V1 C2 Angel-Sama’s Judgement.
4.8k 31 146
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After blacking out I found myself waking up in a searingly bright room. The light particles assaulting me from every direction.

'Ahh my eyes'

It took a while for my senses to adjust, however eventually my eyes got used to the environment and things started clearing up. Minute by minute my vision got clearer until everything was perfectly visible.

The last thing that I could remember was a truck running into me.

"Ah my head hurts!"

Holding my head to support it, I decided to look around at my surroundings.

To my surprise the whole room was painted an innocent white colour, as if it were the only colour that existed. White, to my left, white to my right, white everywhere.

'Am I in heaven'

"No, you are not in heaven Callum. Welcome to Regum."

'Wait who was that’.

I quickly jerked my head to the direction that the sound was coming from. There sitting on a white throne seemed to be a young blonde-haired girl. She looked to be in her mid-teens and had bright blue eyes that looked as deep as the ocean. Her figure was hourglass shaped, and she had both sharp and gentle facial features. It wasn't an understatement to say that she looked like a goddess.

But what was the most amazing thing about her appearance was the presence of wings. The woman had two large silky white wings that extended from her back.

'Is that an angel?'

"Yes, I am an angel. Specifically, a High rank Archangel, my name is Regina The Rose, master of Regum and I am here to judge your fate”.

"Judge my fate you've got to be kidding me, I've been an excellent person all my life. I should be sent straight to heaven."

She looked me as if I'd gone crazy. As if what I'd said was pure blasphemy and the furthest thing from the truth.

"Hmmm, I'll be the judge of that. Now let’s take a look at some of your offences."

Hearing that my body froze.

'Offences'

Now by no means was I an evil person or a criminal, but I wasn't your perfect peter either. So, hearing the word offenses made my body natural start tightening up, causing sweat to start dripping down my brow. For some reason I didn't like where thing were heading.

"Why don't we start with the good things', I lightly suggested trying to change the direction of the conversation. I made sure to take into account my tone and mannerisms. I was talking to an angel here, I had to be careful.

"Are you telling me what to do?!"

Her voice became icy cold, emitting a strong oppressive aura.

"Of course, not … please continue", and just like that the atmosphere returned back to normal.

'Scary woman'

"Now where was I before I was so rudely interrupted. Ah, yes offences. Let's see: constant swearing and curses (-1 point), jacking of to porn consistently (- 1 point), 10 day wanking spree (-3 points), pissing on someone's car (-2 points), disrespecting teachers (-1 point). And the list goes on. Overall, you have accumulated 17500 negative karma points”.

Hearing that number my heart was crushed under a heavy weight.

"17500!”, I stammered thinking of how big the number was.

'NONONO, I don't like the direction this is heading. That means to be considered a good person I need to have more than 17500 merit points”.

Regina looked at me, without the smallest slither of sympathy and continued on.

"Now it's time to take a look at your merits in life. Let's see: Doing housework at home (+1 point), Cooking dinner every day (+1 point), donating to charity (+3 points), disliking Vake Gaul's Loutube videos (+ 5 points). And the list continues. Overall... you have accumulated 12500 merit points”.

Hearing that my hopes shattered into a tiny million pieces.

‘That's it I'm done for. Am I going to hell, to face eternal suffering?’

"Don't worry you are not going to hell. Although your karma points succeed your merit points it needs to be by over a range of 20000 points to attribute you going to hell"

Relief instantly hit my body.

"So where am I going then, I presume it's not heaven?"

The angel looked at me with a disgusted face.

"Heaven, as if I'd allow you corrupted soul to entire such a place. Hmmm, honestly speaking I should send you to purgatory, but Cynthia has been complaining about too many people being there recently and something about the workload being too much. I can also, see that you didn't live the best of life with your family, they seem like quite the task to handle."

"Trust me you don't want to deal with them”.

"So, I've decided that I'm going to hand you over to another world- system where you are going to be reincarnated."

For a single minute there was pure silence as my eyes met the angels trying to discern whether she was joking around or not. Looking at her face I could tell that it was as stoic as ever, emotionless and untelling. Her eyes seemed to gaze through my naked soul, scrutinising my every action.

It was as if a miniature battle was carrying itself out, we were only looking at each other yet so much more was happening undercover. I was trying to understand her psyche and she was trying to understand mine. It stayed like this for a further minute, before I gave up and sighed.
It was like clear that I wasn't going to get anything from her facial expression.

"Are you seriously sending me to another dimension?", I asked just for confirmation.

"Do I look like I tell jokes?"

[Silence.]

Realising that this was my fate, I accepted it. I mean there was nothing that I could do about my situation and at least I was away from my mother and sister. Actually, this was rather a blessed opportunity I could become an OP hero, with cheat abilities such as One Kick Boy. Yes, this was my opportunity to live a golden life.

After looking at it from this point of view, my mood increased considerably. Today was the day that would mark the day of a new hero I was actually quite excited.

"Mrs Regina I'm ready, but I've got two questions."

"I don't have all day. Go ahead."

"Firstly, is FOD located in this wor..."

The pressure in the room once again rose to an all-time high.

"Hahahaha, just joking around. What I wanted to ask is what cheat skills I'm going to get, or if I'll get a good class like the hero class. I really want a hero class?"

"Hmmmmmmm...."

The angel looked at me, up and down before a small smirk emerged from the corner of her lips. It was the first time she showed any visible form of emotion and for some reason it gave of a creepy vibe.

'I shouldn't feel worried should I. Wait why do I feel worried.'

"Don't worry I'm sure you'll love the present I've got in store for you”.

For some reason, I didn't feel the slightest bit reassured by what she said. In fact, I felt a bit fearful of what was to come.

'She wouldn't reincarnate me into a worm, or a goblin, would she? No, she can't be that evil after all she's an angel”.

Bucket loads of sweat started dripping down my body, slowly sliding down my oily skin before landing in droplets on the floor. Trying to take at least some control of my own fate I tried to interject; however, it was of no use. By the time I had the courage to muster my voice, a bright light was surrounding my body, chewing away at me.

"What's happening?"

I looked at my skin to see that it had become transparent. I was disappearing. Second by second more of my body disappeared and my vision started to blur. Before my vision went black, from the corner of my eye I could see a full-blown twisted smile form on Regina's lips as she ushered the words...

"Enjoy your trip!"

146