Chapter 71: Fight
476 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, Belinda went to the cafeteria. She thought about it again and again if she forgot something or not. She almost ran into a person who stood in front of her. She looked up and saw it was Gregori.

„Your sword?” his eyes shined.

Belinda took out it from her space and gave it to him. She couldn’t believe someone was so fanatic about weapons.

They went to eat breakfast, but Gregori didn’t let go of her weapon. He watched it properly.

„Do you intend to learn to forge?” Belinda guessed.

„Yes, but the way they forge weapons are different than the one I know.” he murmured.

She nodded and didn’t ask more.

„Different? Where?? What kind of forging do you know?” they didn’t noticed Naómi who stood next to their table and heard everything.

Gregori pursed his lips and didn’t answer. He gave back the sword to Belinda and stoop up. „I’m done.”

„Me too. Let’s go!”

They left behind the raging Naómi.

Belinda needed to go back to Horác. He promised to give her some things that would be useful.

„Are you sure, you want to come in?” she looked back to Gregori.

He nodded and followed her. He was really interested in poisons.

„Don’t touch anything!” she warned him.

She used her card to open the laboratory’s door. She saw Gregori become tense and had a weird smile on her face. She couldn’t become used to these reactions.

Horác was in the middle of his experiment. She sat down in the corner as usual.

Gregori followed her. His movements were a little weird, but his face showed only excitement. He watched Horác mixing a lot of things and his eyes lit up.

After some minutes, Horác finished it and looked at them. „Oh, it’s rare if I have a visitor.”

„He was persistent during the year, so I let him come this time… I thought that he would run away after I open the door…” Belinda sighed. If she knew it would end this way she would ask Horác’s permission first.

„Haha! It’s okay! It’s rare if someone has the courage to come in.” he smiled happily.

„Hello, teacher! I come here because I’m interested in poisons, but I can’t find any club related to it.”

„That’s right! After I became a teacher that club disappeared completely. You can write a petition to open a new one, but I don’t think there will be any member…”

„Can you be the teacher responsible for it?” Gregori asked hopefully.

„Sorry, I’m not interested in troublesome things. Find someone else.”

„Oh…”

„Bel, come here. Here’re the things I mentioned yesterday.” Horác took out a little bag.

Belinda accepted it and looked into it. There were some fruit candies she refined…

  If you’ll give back them then why did you take away?!

She noticed there was something else too. She took out a little bottle. It had a purple fog in it.

„What is this?”

„Pervert repellent.”

Belinda was stunned but took it away in the end. She never knew when it would be useful.

They left the lab and went to the practicing field. On the way, Belinda gave some candy to Gregori to cheer him up. She told him what was their use and he carefully took it away.

On the field, Zotmund was shining as always, so it was easy to find their group.

„You guys finally here!” Naómi stood in front of them. „How do you dare to leave me there?!”

Belinda felt a headache coming. She couldn’t understand how she could still be so full of herself… She evaded her and wanted to go to Bertold, but her hand was grabbed.

„Say something!” she shouted.

Belinda hit her hand away. Her power wasn’t strong but she was surprised seeing Naómi losing her balance and sat on the ground. Gregori mentioned before the 3 of them broke through to the 3rd level, so she didn’t think she would be stronger…

„You!” Naómi sat there and her face was red. She couldn’t understand why they went always against her will. Her tears silently fell.

Belinda didn’t know what to say. She never thought it would end this way. She opened her mouth, but in the next second, she felt the world was spinning around her.

She felt someone hugged her from behind. Her body stiffened, but she felt the smell of ashes and her body relaxed.

After some seconds, Belinda saw Bertold pointing his sword at Zotmund, while still hugging her.

„Don’t you feel shame attacking a student?” he said calmly.

Zotmund was gloomy. He held his right hand, it bled. „He hurt my student.”

„It was your student who started it.”

„So you say that I need to sit back and watch it?”

„Her cultivation’s higher with a level.” Bertold watched him with sharp eyes. „Can’t you teach her properly?”

„She’s a girl!” Zotmund was angry.

„And what? Do you think a girl can’t become strong?” he mocked him.

Zotmund didn’t answer, because it was really what he thought. Girls needed to stand behind and obediently wait for their men to finish their fight.

Belinda was speechless. She thought that he didn’t paid attention to Gregori because he trained Naómi. But if he really didn’t teach anything to her, then he was a big failure as a mentor. Not to mention, as a man he was the worst!

„Geez, stop fighting!” one of the mentors standing next to them finally stepped out. „Just let them say sorry and let’s forget this case.”

Bertold put down Belinda and Naómi stood up.

Belinda adjusted her clothes and said casually. „I’m sorry.”

Naómi watched her. She was still angry, then her eyes suddenly lit up. „I forgive you if you give me that!”

Belinda was stunned. Naómi grabber her hand again and wanted to took down her bracelet.

„Don’t!” Zotmund shouted and dragged back Naómi before she could touch it.

The red fog came out from the bracelet and circulated around it.

All the mentors’ face turned white while Bertold nodded. The protection’s seal worked perfectly.

14