Chapter 11: Love and Torture
248 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shinobu and I were out on a date,

walking through Asukasa holding hands.

Asakusa is a large, heavily populated city with large buildings and bright lights that illuminate the city during the night.

Making our way towards a marketplace, we decided to buy some food to eat since we were a bit hungry.

"Tokan-chan, what would you like?" asked Shinobu.

"Well, I want some dim sum and dangos, what about you?" I asked.

"Hmmm, I'll get ginger and soy sauce since it's my favorite." said Shinobu.

"Ginger and soy sauce? Is that good?" I asked with a little bit of doubt.

"Of course, you can try it when we sit, there's a park near here that no one goes to. After we buy our food, we can head there." said Shinobu.

"Alright!" I said, walking around, I spotted my favorite.

"Look Shinobu! Sakura Mochi! Sakura Mochi!" I said.

"Hai, hai. We'll get it. Look at you jumping excitedly like a child" said Shinobu.

"Shut up, hmpf. I'm 5'8! An inch shorter than you, I'm no child." I pouted looking away.

"Alright, alright. Let's buy these and eat it okay?" said Shinobu.

"Un." I replied.

After finishing buying our food, we made our way to the park.

Sitting on the bench, we prepared our foods.

"Shinobu, do you want to try some dim sum, it's filled with pork and shrimp. It's delicious." I said.

"I'll eat it, only if you feed me." said Shinobu.

"Alright, alright." I said feeding her with a slight blush on my cheeks.

"Want to try my favorite? Ginger with soy sauce? I'll even feed it to you." asked Shinobu.

"No thanks, I'm no child. I can eat it by myself." I said eating it.

"You're so cute Tokan-chan~" Shinobu teased.

I looked away in embarrassment,

"Ginger with soy sauce is surprisingly delicious." I said.

"Of course. Now let me get a taste of my favorite." She said, and put down the food that was on the bench and the one in my hand.

"Didn't you want to-" Before I could finish, Shinobu pressed her lips against mine.

I widened my eyes in surprise.

"What are you doing Shinobu?" I asked, confused about what's happening.

"I'm just tasting my favorite that's all, you're so sweet too." said Shinobu.

"We're still in public Shinobu, what if someone sees?" I asked.

"No one will see, after all if they did, I'd silence them. No one except me is allowed to see you like this and you are not allowed to show any emotion towards anyone besides me. Your emotions, expressions, everything about you belongs to me only." Shinobu said before kissing me again.

I kissed back since it was very enjoyable. Soon we were having a make out session with my back on the bench and her on top of me.

"Mmh~Haah~Mm~" I moaned and panted heavily.

"Look at you, so cute. Your voice alone is enough to make my heart race. Now why don't we try something more fun?~ I want to see all the expressions you can make~" said Shinobu.

Slowly, Shinobu's hand slowly made their way to my,

and I woke up.

My face was beet red, heart racing, butterflies in my stomach.

My heart raced whenever I thought of her, was this love?

And that dream, I'll just forget about.

"Tokan-san, are you awake?" asked Tanjiro.

Going back to my empty gaze, I replied,

"Yeah, I'm up. What do you need?"

"Shinobu wanted to ask you some questions regarding the past week and last night?." said Tanjiro.

"Alright, I'll be there in a second." I replied.

Past week and last night? Oh yeah, I trained for 7 days and 7 nights straight then passed out.

No wonder the temperature seems lower than usual.

Arriving at the training area, I immediately got scolded by Shinobu.

"What were you thinking? Training for a week straight right after healing, then proceeded the freeze the entire forest, turn the temperature to -70 degrees in one week, then suddenly passing out, tell me Tokan. What were you thinking?" Shinobu said scolding me."

"Well, I wanted to get stronger and train since everybody else was training. I'm sorry." I said.

"Even if you say you're sorry, I don't see a hint of sorry coming ou- nevermind. Why did you suddenly pass out?" asked Shinobu.

"I don't know. My vision got dark and suddenly I was falling." I said.

"Now then Tokan-san, would you follow me to the training area really quick?" asked Shinobu.

I followed her and the 3 boys were there training with Kanao, Aoi, and the 3 girls.

"Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Aoi, and the 3 girls leave. I need to speak with Tokan-san for a second." said Shinobu.

"Why do they have to leave and why is Kanao staying?" I asked.

"I would never kick out my tsuguko and I need space for it to work." said Shinobu.

"For what to work?" I asked.

I received a smile from Shinobu and my instincts starting screaming danger.

'She's not going to-'

(Author POV)

"I wonder what they're doing right now." said Tanjiro.

"Why did she kick us out? I wanted to spend more time with the cuties." cried Zenitsu.

"WHATEVER! I DON'T CARE!" screamed Inosuke.

In the training room you can hear a girl's voice saying,

"Ara~Ara~Incredible Tokan-san, I'm surprised you're able to hold out this long. Let's add another."

"Wai-"

"Too bad. It's punishment for being stupid."

(30 minutes later)

When they entered the room,

they saw 13 boulders near the wall,

Shinobu smiling,

and a more than usual empty gaze from Tokan.

She was leaning against the wall looking like she's been through hell and back.

"Ara~Welcome back!~ I just finished training Tokan-san here.

The 3 boys looked at Tokan and the boulders and had the same thought,

'Was it really training?'

---------------------------------------------

(A/N: Sadistic Shinobu made Tokan do planks with 13 boulders stacked on top of her.)

-----------------------------------------------

Somewhere in the Dimensional Estate

"Ubayashiki, you're time is near. With my new Twelve Kizuki's, you're hashiras will be dead and I will rule over the world."

-------------------------------------------------------

8