Chapter 6 – Adorable Little Kitten
906 1 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bonus Chapter - Up to Chapter 15 on June 8, so here is an early release!

 

Connie murmured in her sleep while Talia smiled.

“It’s much easier when you wear only this thin shirt. Now I don’t have to mess with buttons.” Talia licked her lips. Her figure wasn’t solid enough to properly lift that t-shirt, but as she lightly caressed the swell of Connie’s large breasts, and her firm middle, Connie naturally moved her body so that her shirt rode up a bit.

“I hope I get much stronger over time.” She whispered as she leaned down. “Since you refused to let me go, I already feel stronger then at first.  You could only hear me murmur at first.  Now I can do this.” The fingers of her left hand trailed along the edge, while her right gently stroked the exposed skin of her middle

“I’m starting to think this is your body. My middle wasn’t this firm, or sculpted.” She could feel the individual muscles of her abdomen flex. "You look almost identical to me, but I wasn't this well built.  Even mine weren't this large and soft."  Her hands must have made Connie feel warm as she pulled her shirt up, and Talia could see the sheen of sweat on her skin.

“Damn, you’re beautiful.” She whispered. As the last of her strength was poured out, she lifted the edge of the white cotton shirt and was barely able to touch the rounded swell of the bottom of her breasts before she disappeared, and sank back within Connie’s body.

At the exact moment that Talia disappeared, Coral slipped quietly into her room, and slid into her bed.

 

*****

 

“Doesn’t she want me?” Coral asked herself after she went to sleep in her new bedroom, while Connie went back to the master bedroom. She waited a full hour before curiosity got the better of her senses.

(For clarity, Connie is from the future, the physical person, while Talia is the original, and the ‘ghost’)

Ever so quietly, she gently walked from her bedroom, to the master, and saw that the door was open.

“Was I expected to go to her?” She whispered. She took a slow deep breath, walked into the room, and stopped dead for a few seconds.

“Oh wow.” Her eyes narrowed at the vision of the beautiful woman laying on the bed. Her soft shirt had ridden up, exposed her firm middle, while the blankets were pushed down due to the heat.

Without the ability to resist, Coral slid under those blankets, lifted the shirt enough to expose her breasts, which made her eyes go wide.

“So beautiful.” Almost against her will, she lowered her lips and gently licked that firm bud.  Like Talia, Coral also felt an inexplicably powerful force pull her towards this physically powerful woman.  A natural boldness that was once her own, began to slowly assert itself, and more of the personality forced on her from the author of that horrible novel was erased.

Coral almost lost herself in the flavor of Connie's skin, the warmth of her body, and her natural scent.  When she heard a gentle murmur from Connie’s lips, she smiled, and wrapped her lips around her plump nipple. She licked it a few more times before she heard a more audible moan.

“Mm. That’s nice.” When Connie’s hand weakly lay on her shoulder, Coral froze for a few seconds. She softly sucked on that nipple for a few more seconds until Connie rolled away from her.

“She’s still asleep?” Coral whispered. Unsure of what she should do, she snuggled in to her back, and melded to her body. She heard her moan a bit from that hug, so she smiled, and closed her eyes.

“Sleeping like this is actually quite pleasant.” For the first time since she entered puberty, Coral went to sleep with a smile on her lips, and without any pain, or fear.

 

*****

 

It was not the first time Coral slept in a bed not her own, so when she woke up in the middle of the night, fear drove her out of Connie’s bed and back into her own. She had followed her desires, but her courage was still quite low. She wasn’t sure how Connie would react in the morning if she found her in her bed when she wasn’t invited.

Though the first part of the night was nice, and peaceful, the remainder was tense, and she couldn’t fall asleep again. It wasn’t until the next morning that she realized she overthought the entire thing.

Connie didn’t wake up while she was there, but she started to wonder what would have happened if she did wake up before she left the bed. Would she have been happy to have her there, or would she be angry?

Her voice first thing in the morning startled her awake from a slightly drowsy feeling.

“Coral, it’s six o’clock. Did you want to exercise with me before breakfast?” Connie’s bright and cheery voice was also a balm on her nerves. Her mother only hissed at her, and advised her to not piss her father and brother off. Her father yelled, while her brother was nasty, and mean. Coral lifted her head as Connie poked her head in the door.

“Exercise?” Coral asked.

“Yep. I exercise for an hour each morning. Weights, push ups, and a run. You can exercise as much as you can handle, but you probably don’t have enough strength to run yet. I can walk with you, to let you get some proper exercise, and we can have breakfast afterward. Then we’ll shower, and start work.” Connie left the door and walked away, which left Coral a bit confused.

“Am I so skinny that she’s not interested?” Coral asked herself quietly.

 

*****

 

“Talia, those eyes are lethal!” Connie said as she left Coral alone. The girl was only in her bra and underwear, and in spite of her far too skinny body, or the bruises, the slightly messy hair, the look in Coral’s eyes nearly made Connie’s knees buckle.

She felt a warm smile inside her mind, and a soft touch to her cheek. Connie then shivered as a soft touch ran along her neck and down her spine.

“You always know my spots, don’t you?” Connie whispered. Those special sensitive areas that easily got her motor running were found so quickly by Talia that first day, she wondered if the woman had the same zones as she did.

Once again, she let out a slow breath that trembled as those ghost-like fingers ran up her neck and into her hair.

“I hope you slept well last night. I will never let you go, so don’t think about giving up.” Connie said firmly. Connie felt the smile inside her mind grow wider, and the look grow warmer.

 

*****

 

Connie smiled at Coral with a warm soft look when she came into the living room. Coral stopped and felt her heart nearly stop. The look in Connie’s eyes was warm and loving.

“Good. You’re wearing your old clothes. Perfect for a bit of exercise.” Connie stood up, and gestured to her. “I’ll help you to learn how to stretch, so you don’t injure yourself while exercising. Now, set your feet a foot and a half apart, and bend down like this.”

Coral felt her middle clench, her heart beat faster, and her knees almost gave out.

‘She is so beautiful! How do I resist someone like her?’ Coral rolled her eyes and nearly fell. Connie had an incredible body.

Coral had no clue that her appreciation for Connie's figure was also reciprocated.  Connie thought Coral was an adorable little kitten that she wanted to snuggle with, and kiss until Coral felt as wobbly in the knees as she did.

 

55