Chapter 21 – I Am a Bit Hungry
571 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Ginger eyes followed her and rested on her butt as she left, then looked at Coral.

“Thoughts?” Ginger looked at her from the corner of her eye, then sighed as she propped up her chin.

“She’s still my Talia. She saved me.” Coral said. “And tonight, I am still going in high.” Ginger grinned.

“Then I will go low, and when we roll her eyes, we’ll switch and you’ll roll her eyes. I am going to have a lot of fun loving that woman in the coming years.” Ginger said softly. “Should we have nights that we take our turns, but go at her as a pair on the weekends?” Coral shivered and nodded.

“Feels so naughty, and so right at the same time, doesn’t it?” Coral said with a crafty grin on her lips. Ginger chuckled.

“Yeah, it does.”

 

*****

 

“It appears they want to make plans for you, Connie.” Talia said softly at her ear, then moved her lips onto Connie’s. Her mouth was invaded by a soft invisible tongue. When Talia lifted her lips, Connie didn’t have the time to think before her lips were at her ear again.

“Plans?” She asked breathlessly.

“Can you work with leather?” Talia asked. Connie frowned, as she couldn’t follow the change of topic, but had her lips sealed up again.

“Leather? Oh damn, I can’t think straight!” Connie held onto the counter of the bathroom.

“I want a leather harness. One to put one of those toys on. The ones made in this era are poor quality.” She lifted Connie’s shirt and firmly bit her nipple. Connie sucked in her breath.

“I can make it! Oh damn, our size?” She asked and bit her bottom lip. She suppressed her moan as Talia bit her nipple again.

“Adjustable. If I am going to have rivals, they should treat you well too.” Talia bit her other nipple, and pulled Connie’s shorts off her hips. Connie groaned.

“Baby, please! If I climax now, I won’t be able to hide it!” Talia looked up at her and smiled. She stood up and focused. Her eyes immediately became visible to Connie.

“Call me baby again.” Talia said in a husky tone.

“Baby.” Connie blushed, and felt her lips get covered, and she was kissed mercilessly.

“I may be your ‘adopted sister’, but you belong to me, baby. You are all mine.” Talia whispered fiercely. Connie nodded and was kissed gently on the lips.

“Now go play.” Her words grew weak, and vanished. Connie’s eyes looked sad and frustrated.

“Come back.” She whispered.

 

*****

 

“So that is the use of the mirror. I didn’t realize how strong it would make me.” Talia whispered sleepily.

“I better rest well, that way I can taste my baby again tonight.” She got off the bed, and looked through the mirror again.

“After I exercise.”

 

*****

 

“Over the next week, I’ll look at this neighborhood, and the surrounding area. Any clues that I should follow?” Ginger asked. Connie pursed her lips, and cleared her mind. It was difficult as it was the first time she had seen Talia’s eyes outside the space.

“Right now, if we stay outside the city, we’ll need to look at subdivisions. It will be a change of pace for people used to rural living, but the smaller plots make it easier to manage. Townhouses are also a good bet, but in this era, the standard of living is rising. Bungalows are better then old family homes. The old family homes require extensive renovations in order to bring them up to code.” Connie scraped through her memory, and hoped she could find a few things that Ginger could use.

“That is sort of against the common sense.” Ginger said softly.

“True, but we want a house that has a good foundation and structure, and undervalued due to the circumstances. Poor maintenance, bad color choices, or they were the bad neighbor and it brought the house value down.” Connie smiled. “We are not doing straight real estate right now. We are doing something called ‘flipping’. We want a good house that is undervalued, and needs only some updates to increase its value and make a profit. We want to buy, renovate and update, then sell within two to three months.”

“That’s a quick timeline. We might be able to reduce our mortgage fees in the short term by using a short term renovation mortgage. The expectation is a short borrowing period, with quick payback. It may not save you money, but it will prevent lenders from getting upset when you do these quick turnarounds.” Ginger frowned slightly as she considered the possibilities.

“Then it’s good you’re a part of the team, Ginger. Going big is not a good idea at this stage of our business. We could get rental properties, which offer steady income, but we need more capital before we jump into that side of the business. I’m thinking two years.” Connie laid it out.

“So you do plan on getting into the rental market.” Ginger saw Connie start to grin.

“Yes. I have an investment that will give us some capital in the next two years.” Connie watched Ginger’s eyes.

“What kind of investment?” Ginger came awake, and paid less attention to Connie’s body. At first, her attention was split, but now she focused completely on business.

“Two hundred.” Connie continued to observe.

“What kind of payback on investment do you expect before profits are paid out?” Ginger was quite intelligent. Connie liked her more and more.

“The additional capital will require five to ten percent per year.” Ginger shook her head as Connie laid out the plan. “Not enough time?”

“Too much. You’re too generous to the business. Get the investment paid off, use credit to cover the immediate operating costs, and pay the credit line off using the cash flow. Maintain that credit line, and use it to get another building when the first one is stable.” Ginger smiled wide.

“This is what I trained for, Connie. This opportunity comes at just the right time for me.” Ginger said, and lightly licked her lips.

“You know, I’m a bit hungry. How about some lunch?”  Ginger said in a silky soft tone.  Coral grinned.

She was hungry too, but it wasn't for food.

 

 

36