Chapter 29 – Right On Time
292 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Teenage Connie’s Bedroom, 2002

“Did you miss me, baby?” Talia looked down, and hid the shock she felt inside. While she laid comfortably on the bed inside Connie’s soul space, there was an irresistible pull, and her vision swam as she flowed through the darkness. She could see the widened eyes of the girl on the bed, and her happiness as she spoke.

“Talia?” She said softly, but happily.

“Didn’t you want me here?” Talia asked her gently. “Won’t you invite me to lay down?” Connie reached up quickly.

“I want to!” Connie said excitedly. Talia smiled, laid down beside her and lightly poked her lips with her finger.

“I think you missed me.” Connie blushed, but before she could respond, Talia rolled on top of her and kissed her. Her tongue invaded her mouth, and she let her right thigh slide between the girl’s. They were now embraced quite intimately, but Talia kept her senses firmly under control.

“I did miss you.” She said softly when Talia lifted her lips. “No one has ever kissed me like you have.” Talia smiled. With words like this, her control had to be like iron or she would have started to strip her clothes off and had her way with her youthful, but beautifully built body.

“There are many more kisses for you in the future, baby.” Talia said softly and caressed her cheek. “But you have to promise me something.”

“What?” Connie looked up at the mature woman and felt her heart beat much faster.

“Grow stronger. In the future, I will not have a good end if you don’t fight for me, and hold me tight to your heart.” Connie looked up at her in shock.

“Someone wants to hurt you?” She asked.

“An evil man has a firm hold of my destiny. Somehow, his hold is firm and cruel.” She sighed sadly. “If not for your strength in the future, I would already be dead at his hands.” Connie reached up and linked her fingers around her neck.

“I’ll never let you go!” She said the now familiar line firmly. Talia smiled and leaned down. Her lips brushed over Connie’s.

“Remember your words, little one. But that isn’t why I’ve come tonight. Your birthday is going to be soon, right?” Talia said softly and kissed the girl’s lips gently. When she lifted up, Connie tried to reach up with her own lips, and tried to capture this lady’s favor.

“Yes. On Friday.” She said with a slight whimper in her voice.

“Spend the day with your family, but that night, I will be here. You will have to wait a year to get a proper gift from your soulmate, but this Friday, I will spend the night here, and kiss you until you fall asleep. As long as you’re patient, your eighteenth birthday will be one you will remember for decades.” Talia then whispered in her ear.

“Right now, I stake my claim on your soul. On your eighteenth birthday, I will claim all of you.” When Talia kissed her again, it sent shivers and sensations deep within herself. When Talia’s tongue entered her mouth, she tried to suck on it, and pull it deeper. She had so much desire for this older woman, a little spark ignited for the second time.

A little space within her soul began to form, built around a core that looked so small, it could barely be seen. While she was distracted, a second chain emerged from within to latch onto this traveler of time and space.

The book that Connie threw across the room began to smoke a bit. The words faded a little, and would forever find their power upon the people within, reduced enough to fight against it’s strength.

No one knew of the existence of a soul space, the strength of it, or the things that could be done. Right now, only two chains had emerged from it, and latched onto the one unstable soul within reach.

That core was unique in the world as it formed in the middle of Connie’s soul, a gift from those who needed it to exist.

Only after a lot of searching, and meditation, would Connie figure out the source of the core, the soul space, and the chains that took Talia’s entire being, and imprisoned her within her soul.

Talia did not know of how many chains Connie had forged, and laid upon her. It would take more then a decade to understand the power of those chains, and figure out how to forge more.

After her eighteenth birthday, there was nothing she would not do for her soulmate. Even if it meant that she had to keep her a prisoner for an eternity.

After all, the existence of the soul space, how she pulled Talia from the past, or how Talia pulled her from the future, was a paradox in itself.

At first glace, Connie could not know of Talia’s existence. Once she read that book, time seemed to rewrite itself, and they lived new lives that revolved around a single divergent point in time.

A single point in time laid a foundation for an entirely new, but parallel fate for so many, and made one evil man’s fate come to a glaring halt.

He wrote a book that exerted it’s influence on time, so time and fate took action.

 

*****

 

“Where am I?” Talia could not move. She felt like she was rolled up into a tight ball, and surrounded by soft warm flesh. For some reason, it didn’t feel like she was restricted, or held in an uncomfortable position. It felt warm, and normal.

“Ah, so this is where you have gone.” She heard a soft warm voice in her ears.

“Baby?” Talia exclaimed.

“Just think about where you should be. The space will do the rest.” Connie said in her ear. Talia thought about the one who had taken her place in the past, and she was able to stretch out onto a bed. The process to get there made her head swim, as though her consciousness was detached from her mortal shell.

“How...where was I just now?” Talia heard a soft chuckle.

“Inside me. When I was young. It was quite an exciting time for me as well. This space was not so big back then, and I had a lot of worries for a few minutes.” Connie spoke softly within her mind.

“I...where was it?” Talia asked cautiously.

“Where else would be soft and warm within a woman?” The soft chuckle at her ear caused her face to turn bright red.

“That can’t be true!” Talia felt another soft chuckle at her ear.

“Of course it’s not true.” She felt a set of lips on her neck. “The space is a strange place, and does not give up it’s secrets so easily. When I look inside myself and find you laying there, it is in the center of my being, not the center of my body.” Connie held her in her arms gently, as this portion of Talia was her consciousness. The least little bit of damage could have a horrific affect on her soul. Talia sighed softly.

“I understand, baby.” She yawned. “You are a bit mean though, baby. Teasing me when I am so tired that I can’t punish you.”

“It’s my birthday soon. Or did you so quickly forget?” She heard a soft murmur.

“I didn’t forget, but you are going to wish that I did.” Talia smiled, but closed her eyes and fell asleep.

“I barely remember my eighteenth birthday, but sometimes I see glimpses. It was lonely once, but not anymore. You have a whole year to practice on me, love. Learn well, and show me what you can do.” Connie shivered a little, and smiled.

“I can not wait.” Talia yawned again and fell asleep. Connie smiled softly, and shifted her attention. She slipped out of the soul space room, and floated within a warm damp area. She drifted in close, and smiled softly.

A lone naked figure was curled up in a small ball, multiple chains attached to every part of her body.

“If I ever let you go, the fate that runs parallel to this timeline will reach out and rip you out of my space.” She said softly. She traced the long fleshy cord that went from one of the walls up to the point where it attached to the woman’s belly.

“I will never let you go.”

 

*****

 

1974, Lena’s Apartment

“Oh no! I almost missed them jogging!” Lena scrambled out of bed, hurriedly washed her face and brushed her teeth. She soaked her hair and began to dry it before she rushed to the door.

The little apartment was in the basement of an older couple’s house, and she was able to use a small patio as her entrance. It was this patio that she first saw the woman jogging with the smaller, and more slender woman.

She sat down on a lawn chair and looked around as she toweled her hair dry. To her surprise, and delight, the women jogged by within only a minute. She watched them go by, and took note that there wasn’t any sweat on their bodies.

“Looks like I’m right on time.”

 

12