Chapter 32 – I’ll Get My Share Too!
195 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

1975

"Strange way to spend your birthday. Going to a coffee shop, breaking a slimeball's arm, and inviting a complete stranger over to drink with you." Lena said as she drank her first glass dry.

"Not really." Coral said as she clamped her hand onto Connie's thigh, and kept her distracted. "She would have worked through her entire birthday if we didn't force her to go out. I'm quite glad we did too." Ginger smiled, drained her own glass, and topped up both their glasses.

"And all we really want to do is treat our girl properly." Ginger said, and lightly traced Connie's neck with her fingertips. Connie was now completely distracted, so when Coral pounced, she didn't see her coming.

Coral took her hand off Connie's thigh, put it on her cheek, and turned her head towards her. Ever since they entered Talia's original home, with Lena in tow, Connie felt a sense of confusion, and a familiarity, like she had already done this once before. At the same time, she also felt this was entirely new, which left her confused and unfocused.

Once Coral's lips were on her own, Connie's mind was fogged, and she only experienced sensations. Ginger smiled as Connie was pushed over onto the couch. She crooked her finger.

"Now that she's distracted, move up onto Coral's other side. Coral will move down, and you take her place." Lena swallowed a lump in her throat, but grew warm as well. She murmured softly as Coral lifted Connie's shirt and exposed her large firm breasts.

"I do so want to taste her." From that point on, it was an all out attack. Lena slipped around the pair, knelt down, and moved into the slot Coral took. She laid her full lips on top of Connie's and made the kiss deeper by the second.

Connie felt those lips were familiar, warm, and wonderful. She wanted more. Coral quickly moved to her breasts and sucked firmly on her nipples, one after another. Ginger removed Connie's form fitting jeans, and licked her lips.

"As much as I want to taste her, Corrie, prepare to move downward. I want to kiss the birthday girl. Let Lena have fun with those massive pillows of hers." Coral grinned, and slipped her hand down over Connie's mound.

Coral was able to watch as Lena licked, sucked, and bit Connie's nipples with such hungry intent, she was a little bit surprised. It was their first time that they had such a group session with Connie, but Lena fit right in to their group as though she belonged there.

Coral tasted Connie's flavor before, and knew she was aroused as she was quite wet. She took Lena's hand and slid it down over Connie's belly. Lena turned and grinned. She knew what that meant. The pieces moved, and Lena was going down on Connie, more enamored with her now then she was when she was at a distance. Lena felt Ginger's lips at her ear.

"I'm going to take your place, but before I do, slip out of your clothes, then mount her face. Things are going to get more wild from here on out."

Lena grew even more aroused, but didn't know why. She knew she was attracted to Connie, felt desire for her, but right now, her hunger for this woman felt too strong. She couldn't deny herself this opportunity.

Lena eagerly slipped out of her shirt, and skirt, had Ginger pop her bra clasp, and slipped out of her underwear. When Coral moved her hands to Connie's breasts, Ginger moved between Connie's thighs and took Lena's spot. Lena quietly moved to where she could kiss her, but had Coral help her step over.

Once Coral moved off her mouth, Connie looked up as a warm set of moist lips were placed on her mouth. The soft furry mound above her mouth drew her attention. Lena moaned as Connie went at her folds with such hunger, her tongue delved within her, lapping at her flowing juices.

"She's so good!" Lena moaned.

"Hold her hair, and pull her in. She loves it." Ginger said and hooked her arms behind Connie's knees. Lena looked back and saw the dildo enter within Connie, and heard her moan.

"Oh wow." Lena said softly.

"You'll have your turn. You can fuck her ass later. Now force her to go at you." Lena looked down, saw the slightly timid look in Connie's eyes, and felt her desire increase. She reached down, and grasped a handful of hair.

"Is that the best you can do?" Connie quickly shook her head. "Then shouldn't you concentrate more?" Connie nodded and licked her folds with more strength. "That's it." Lena closed her eyes, and smiled. "You're losing track of your job, Connie."

"Pin her arms down with your knees on her hands." Ginger said with a grin. Ginger grew more fierce in her thrusts, which sent Connie over the edge. "Keep your focus on her or she'll lose her concentration. She can still blow, but don't let her stop or she'll pass out and it will take a while to wake her up again."

Lena watched as for every moan, she lost a lick or two. She pursed her lips.

"Hm, so bad already. Not doing the job in front of you and losing your senses with only your first climax." Coral grinned as she watched Lena reach back and grip Connie's nipples firmly in her fingertips. Connie rolled her eyes and went limp.

"Ha ha, our baby is like this." Ginger said softly. "Don't worry, Lena." She lightly rubbed the woman's back. "She'll wake up in a little while. Help us to turn her over. We'll bring her around, and you can push her face back down." Lena bit her bottom lip.

"How do you handle it?" Lena asked.

"Our strong attraction to her?" She nodded. "The only way we know how. We fuck the hell out of her."

 

* * *

 

2002

Talia held the girl in her arms as she fell asleep, content with all the passionate kisses she received that night.

"Still so innocent. Just one more year, baby. Just hold on one more year. I will give you an eighteenth birthday you'll never forget." She whispered in Connie's ear. Connie murmured softly, but looked upset as Talia slowly turned insubstantial, and disappeared.

Talia pursed her lips as she looked into the mirror. She shook her head and sighed.

"When is it going to be my turn?" She groaned as she watched Lena, Ginger, and Coral all go at her woman, and without rest. "Well, doesn't matter how much rest you get, baby. I am still taking my share in the morning!"

 

10