Chapter 35 – Enthusiasm
142 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

1976

"So, I've already discussed it with Lena. She'll move in, to save on rental fees, until we sell and move to a new house. She'll keep her job, as it's unfair to do a full split at the end of the build when you and Ginger have done a ton of work." Ginger thought for a moment.

"Alright, I can see how that might seem to be unfair. I didn't have a problem with it, but it's best to be completely upfront, and fair the entire way." Ginger said. Coral nodded.

"So how did you decide on the split?"

"Five ways. Twenty percent to each of us, and twenty percent to the business. If anyone wants to jump out, the company can buy out their share with money it has on hand. Talia is the remaining twenty percent, as that's her share, but my share is also her share." Connie watched their faces, but didn't see any disagreement.

"That's also fair. This is Talia's house, and all the monetary investment is coming from what you invested in stocks, and her payout from the lawsuit." Coral said.

"So, we'll need to completely write everything out, check out other real estate business contracts, and figure out if we missed anything. Such as profit, and what is included in that profit, or in the capital expenses. If it's all written down, there can be no hard feelings, or surprises." All the women agreed on these points.

"We also agree to that." Ginger looked at Lena then stood up. Coral stood up just before Lena.

"Um, girls? Is something wrong?" Connie asked as they looked down at her with very hungry looks in their eyes.

"No. We just think it's time to take a step back." Lena nodded, and stepped backwards a little. Just half a step, so that Connie was at arm's length, and they were on the front, and sides.

"Baby?" Connie stood up. "What's going on?" Lena stepped right up to her front.

"We're continuing where we left off." Lena said and reached out from the collar of Connie's shirt. Coral reached for her sleeve on the left, and Ginger grabbed her sleeve on the right.

Lena gripped and ripped. She pulled down and ripped the shirt open. Connie's mouth fell open, while Coral reached out and grabbed the torn fabric. Ginger did the same and they started pulling. Lena threw the couch cushions on the floor and the pressed Connie down.

"Girls!" They grinned and continued to tear her clothes off. Lena took a firm grip on one of her breasts, leaned down and bit her breast. She took a large mouthful and embedded her teeth. Connie cried out at the sharp pain. Her teeth didn't break the surface, but Lena had seen teeth marks in that picture.

Ginger pulled out a coil of rope from the bag. She had already unwound it, and tied a slip knot in the end.

"Turn her over." Ginger said, and soon, Connie was pushed down, her hands pulled behind her, and her wrists bound together. "This is harder then it looks. Yeah, around and around, smooth it out, and wrap around the middle. Now, she can't slip loose." Ginger smiled. She pulled out another coil.

"Turn her back over. Let's see how much fun we can have with these lovely breasts of hers." Connie felt confusion once again, her mind fogged with desire, and the strange sensation that she's experienced all this before.

Lena. Coral. Ginger. And one other person. She can't see her face clearly, but she knew she's played these games before, and loved every minute of it.

Soon, her breasts were tied tightly.

"Oh, slip the end in there, put it up over her nipple, and down to the middle. We can pull it tight, and put pressure on the breast itself." Coral nodded as Lena advised her how to tie it tighter. Soon, the rope was moved, and tightened.

Connie sucked in her breath as she felt the pressure increase, and two people bite the part of her breasts that bulged out through the gaps in the amateur bondage tie.

"Her breasts are starting to turn purple." Ginger said and frowned.

"I've heard of this. The blood circulation is cut off. It can last for a while, but we'll need to remove the ropes in a bit, get the blood to flow again, get her skin nice and warm, and retie them. As long as it's not left for too long, it won't necrotize, which is tissues that have died." Lena said.

"There are those kinds of risks?"

"We are tying off a portion of her body. Limbs are tied off for operations, but we're not doing that. We are only having fun with her body, and enjoying her. Now, who wants to tie her feet to her thighs?" Lena grinned and watched as Ginger looked down. Ginger groaned.

"I'm starting to get the hang of it. I'll do it. You two bite her again, then untie and slap them around a bit." Connie rolled her eyes. Her breasts were reddened from the ropes. She felt teeth bite into her breasts again, but not pierce the skin.

She was incredibly aroused, and before Ginger was even able to tie her legs up, she was already on the brink of an incredible climax.

 

* * *

 

2002

"Lena, she has to return to the space." Lena sighed, and slowly pulled out of her favorite pet.

"Yeah, she's given me her all today." She leaned down and kissed her lover's lips gently. "I can't wait for Wednesday, baby." The woman waved her hand and disappeared.

"Do you know when she'll be strong enough to stay out for a longer period?" Lena asked quietly.

"She's getting stronger every week. We've passed the first danger point, but there is still that second nexus." Lena sighed sadly at that conclusion.

"I'll go downstairs to talk to Corrie. I might need her assistance to work off this tension." Lena said quietly.

"Go see Ginger. She also has a bit of built up tension. Leave your daughter to play for another hour or so with Corrie. Then let her play with Ginger. You spend your evenings teasing her, don't you?"

"No." Lena said. "Well, a little, but nothing like I want to." She rolled her eyes. "I still have to wait the appropriate amount of time. Talia is her first, and I can't mess that up." Lena growled. "He's been dead for well over a decade, and his shadow still lingers!" Her friend came over and gently hugged her.

"I know how you feel, Lena. Even now, I still feel the pull even though that book is almost entirely ashes. Just be patient. Hasn't she given us a much longer life just so we can wait for her?" Lena pouted.

"But I want to fuck the hell out of her now!" Her friend smiled.

"Be good, you brute. Just another year. How hard can that be?"

 

* * *

 

1976

"A whip?" Coral asked as Ginger pulled something else out of the bag.

"Not quite. A thinner belt. I've already removed the buckle, so the leather will sting just as much as a whip." Connie slowly recovered from her amazing climax, but now found herself on the couch, still restrained.

"So...it's a belt. I know it can be used to spank a child, but how hard do we go?" Lena asked.

"If we go too hard, it will just be pain. She just climaxed too. So how about we get her worked up again, then start light, and work our way up?" Ginger said and looked down at their lover with even more hunger.

"How do we get her worked up again? Oh. I see. Yeah, she likes it when we push her face in." Lena said as Ginger climbed up onto the couch, and leaned into their restrained lover.

Her mouth was pushed in, and when Connie came around, with Ginger's furry mound right at her lips, she didn't hesitate. She went at her hungrily.

"Damn, I love her enthusiasm!"

 

7