Chapter 1
447 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the upper realm, one sect was once a powerful figure that shooked the continent.

Pinnacle Sect.

A sect which was shrouded with mystery as it garner attention with its fame of not only causing respect but also infamy to their name.

Defeating evil sects, rescuing civilians, they can be called a respectable sect if not for their offences that they brought along as well. Such as thievery of a powerful sect, peeking at women and even offending so many masters of sects.

Some continue to smear their name while some try to defend them and it was only two years since then, when they finally caught the famous master of the Pinnacle Sect.

Zhong Yi, once an ordinary wandering cultivator whom become a powerful sect leader and even built the Pinnacle sect. He's the only sole person whom everyone sees as someone who was quite special... 

Until they discovered the truth and he was basically just a hoax. 

Yet, in the amiss of such trickery, one fact was quite a discovery and a shocking truth.

Ultimate genius disciple!

It was such a very rare opportunity for one to discover a disciple that can easily raise such a powerful individual who not only turned a normal cultivator to being a master of a famous sect, but also a person who can even create ultimate elixirs.

Yet, this man had abused his disciple so much so that once he was freed from his grasp, he disappeared into the wind, never to set foot in the upper realm anymore.

Such a waste! 

As such, they continue to torture the cultivator into revealing his location but even he didn't know... 

Until he was discovered by his own disciples, disciples that were back-ups in case if his disciple had perfectly run away from him..... 

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"And So, you guys are master's victims-i mean fellow student of his. Am i right?"

"Yes....."

Gathered in one place of the room, a young man was currently placing drinks and snacks in front of his guest, numbering the kids 6 in total. The tallest being a boy who had a well-fit body and looks that matches with his figure to a young girl who look like she was just an elementary student. But he, Bai Haochen, didn't care about their ages nor their backstory as he was basically trying to ask some questions relating him to the upper realm.

He had escape from the realm and entered into a lower realm where cultivation doesn't exist and started living as an ordinary human amongst the normal and acts like an ordinary citizen. Pays taxes, does good deeds and even work as a normal employee while living as a Virtual Idol on the internet.

The energy here might be lacking but he had been cultivating a field where he can always recharge himself and even doesn't rely on his cultivation to live amongst the ordinary. He only uses the cultivation technique to transform himself into a woman an act out as an idol and that was it, he wasn't abusing his extraordinary powers and he had been living a good life since he escape from his master's clutches. Until trouble came upon his doorsteps.

"P-please Senior, help us rebuild the Pinnacle Sect. We need you to restore our sect to its former glory."

"No, i have long resign myself into a cultivator. I shall live amongst the humans here and never return to the upper realm."

The one who speak with them was the second kid who wasn't older than the tall kid as he seemed to be the leader of the group. He gave off a reliable aura to the group but he is currently showing off weakness in front of this almighty person.

Their master talk of him as if he was an immortal but it wasn't a lie since the person in front of them was showing off such a powerful spirital energy which they could barely hold on if not for him supressing it. It shows how much gap between them is as it was like crossing a river full of deadly fish with no boat and they could only swim across.

Bai Haochen, was such an individual who was feared all across the upper realm to be such a powerful cultivator who had infinite knowledge and the might to crush a big sect on the upper realm.

His talent is unlimited, his skills are unmatched and his potential is infinite. Such a very rare person who had aquired so many skills and talents that everyone can envy yet he forsake them for a reason one can understand.

"Master had been causing so much trouble for such a long time that everyday i can only eat steambun while being chased down by countless sects, having to give up my pride as a man to transform into a woman for the sake of having to let him peek through the bathhouse, even using my skills to create a pill such that he can grow his XXX...

I.... I was recuited for that? Why did i accept that steambun that day? I just want to live an ordinary life, earn money through labor and even find a normal wife to marry and have kids...

Because of him, everything is ruined, my pride is shattered and... And.... Gguuuuhh.... "

Bai Haochen begn tearing up as he was reliving his nightmares once more as he broke down in tears and snot which ruined his appearance.

The kids who saw this person whom they once idolize, broke down after reliving his life at the Pinnacle Sect, slowly began to see him in such a pitiful state and can't help but feel bad.

All of them who were recuited by their master after seeing their potential and when their pride were crush by the person in front of them, they can't help but lose their reason of hate and ended up feeling sad and happy at the same time.

'Why compare to such a genius if you ended up like this?' such thought was passed through all of them as they were quite relieve after knowing that they would have ended up like him if they showed a better potential than him.

The boys felt quite scared after hearing that their master broke this person's pride as a man after being repeatedly used the technique to transform into a woman as the girls felt relieve that they couldn't be jealous of a beauty if it was used to become someone else's tool.

'I'm glad that i'm not like senior' their eyes gave a pitiful stare as if to hide their relief and decided that no matter how strong or talented they were, they hope not to be better than their senior, such that they would not end up like him.

"Um....senior? Can you at least help us?" one of the kid responded with a firm look. He was the youngest of the boys as his look was of a person who had vengence on his eyes.

Xin Zong was such individual who was seeking vengence after his family was murdered by another sect and ended up suffering at his uncle. If not for their master rescuing him, he might not lived till this day. He still seeks revenge and this person in front of him can only be the person to help him.

"Oh him? Just let me give you a letter and send this to some sects and they can destroy that person's sect easily. Hell, i might even add some bonus and let you get recuited to a powerful sect if you don't bother me anymore."

After hearing what Haochen had said, he felt like his long-time grudge was eadily solved by this person as he felt relived but then remembered his master's words about Haochen.

"No matter how much deal he can give you, never leave his side if you can, you might miss out the benefits if you easily leave him alone. That seniors of yours is more powerful than any sect and has infinite knowledge and ways you can grow into a powerful cultivator if you stay with him. Hug him like he's a priceless treasure and never let go of him. That i can assure you that you'll end up benefiting from staying with him than leaving him."

They knew to believe his words since they were originally 12 disciples instead of six. 3 of them tried to benefit by telling their senior's location and ended up losing more than earning benefit. The other 3 were captured and used to locate senior but failed as only 6 of them remained.

'Such senior that was seek by so many sects, we mustn't be greedy and get closer to senior.'

And so, they decided to stay with their senior to which he was reluctant at first and tried to kick them out but they relented like they were sticking to him like glue and it got out of hand once the neighbors started to come out that he decided to give up kicking them out.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

And so, for a week after their meeting, they had set up some rules to which the kids had to follow in order for them to stay at his place.

1.) Don't cause trouble for Senior.

The first rule was set up for the sake of them letting them stay at his place and even live at his own realm he created so they can live and train. But they shouldn't cause trouble for him whenever he is at work, his idol buisiness or even his everyday life. They can still act and interact with people but they have to pretend to be his cousins and their backstory is that they were living with him to babysit.

2.) He will help out with their cultivation and nothing else.

They will not ask him to return to the upper realm but he will help them in their cultivation and what not but not help in rebuilding the Sect. He will only do what he can and thats it. Training and guiding them is all he can do. No more other help from him is needed other than that. 

3.) Never disobey Senior.

While he can order them around, he will not be a monarch but act as a temporary master until they grow up and sent them away once their business is over. He only implements this rule such that if they disobey him, he can kick them out when needed if they broke this rule. What he wants are those who listens to him and not cause any trouble while they are staying with him.

He is already reluntant of them being here but he didn't want to move out right away as he was waiting for his delivery to come here and wanted to live a normal and peaceful life. So he can only comprise and created this rules.

Yet, it seems this kids were happy that they manage to let them stay as once they spoke of their circumstances to him, he decided to let them stay against his will.

What Haochen didn't know was that they already been greatly benefitted after eating his snacks which contain energy to help with their cultivation, the air in the room being clear and serene and even his realm helps out with their cultivation.

Especially one of the girls who saw his pill making room who has many tools and cauldron to help and even enhance their pillmaking skills.

"Its not much but i rarely make pills anymore so you can use them if you wish."

'Not much? Even the pill making palace would cry tears of blood if they saw these kinds of equipment being disgarded here!' as one whose specialize in pill-making, she cried out in joy as she benefitted from this event after looking at the equipment in making pills and even a garden where herbs and plants stored here.

Even the rest of the kids who had entered his realm where quite shocked at how much stuff was pack here with countless treasures and areas that not only help out their cultivation but also their specialize classes.

"Master said that i needed to be good at everything so he tends to steal powerful artifacts and treasures from other sects and we... Kinda been placing them here and i rarely use them, its fine if you take them but you need to leave here if you leave with them. We don't want trouble with other sects finding out we stole these from them you see."

"S-senior...." all of them were quite surprise to see him act all generous and charitable but he felt like they were useless to him and only cause trouble to keep so he decided to discard them to the disciples, such that those who seek those treasures would come to them instead of him. He thought.

And so, for the week, he began teaching them for a bit before returning to his normal life but he didn't know how much they greatly he helped them out as their cultivation who was stuck at their limit began to increase many folds in such a week.

Due to him having no comparison to others, he always felt that he was just an ordinary genius to some but never realizing his specialness as such, he ended up having a warped mentality.

Xin Zong, who felt like it would be a long and painful journey, felt like he can easily get his revenge after knowing how much growth he had and decided to ask senior for a match.

"Sure? I guess but i'll be using a tool that supresses my strength. Such that it won't kill you."

And so, a mock duel between Xin Zong and Bai Haochen began.

Zong was currently wearing knuckles that he found on the treasure house on Haochen's stash as Haochen was currently weilding a wooden stick.

"This was master's personalize weapon that i personally prefer using till now. It supresses my strength that it doesn't kill you but it can still hurt really really really bad if you were to be hit, so be careful."

"Understood Senior!"

Zong and Houchen had been growing closer in the past week as they had quite the same personality. Yet, Zong was more of the unbroken side of Haochen that he really wanted to care more and didn't want to end up like him.

And so, Haochen would likely go a bit easy on him but still try to be a bit more serious as he strike him with formality of a duel.

Zong was quite aggressive as Haochen only defended but it was morelike Haochen was learning his moves and investigating ways on improving him. 

'But this is a match so i needed to be more serious.'

And so, while he didn't notice, the wooden stick did seem to supress the lethality of his attacks but not the pain it would inflict on him.

"GGGAAAAHHHH!!!!"

Haochen didn't know in the past was that everytime he attack his master while weilding the wooden stick, his master was never the person to attack as he was too afraid of the backlash of hitting a powerful cultivator like Haochen. So, he incorporated moves to counter Haochen and using the stick to absorb and return the damage to Haochen.

In the opposite case, Haochen's attacks might not be lethal to kill Zong but in just a single hit, Zing felt like he had been killed by Haochen a billion times in just a single moment. It was to compensate to the damage Haochen inflicted as not to kill Zong but painful enough to wish for death.

Zong's bones Broke and restructured back and forth while his body began to turn mush from the impact and refirm itself over and over. On the outside, it felt nothing had change inside Zong but all of them are cultivators and so... 

"................" 

"""""......................... """""

Zong was currently twitching in immense pain as his eyes were white and foam was forming on his mouth. He was still conscious but the disciples knew that it was too unbearable to see as Zong was literally in pain over and over again.

In just a single hit from Haochen, it felt like Zong was grinded up into a meat paste, restructured back to normal and had to repeat it over multiple times that the disciples beg their Senior to help Zong relieve him of this unbearable pain.

"Right."

Haochen was greatly confused as to why these disciples of master are weak since they should have been able to help Zong. Also, why was Zong so weak when he can adapt on building up his endurance by staying like this, was Haochen's thought process go as he claps his hands together as Zong stopped twitching.

Haochen had been raised by his master and thought to be just an ordinary genius anyone can be found in the begining and was brainwashed into believing that all his efforts were solely due to him that he manage to get this far.

"My lovely disciple, you are just a blade in the grass which can easily be found and i'm the one who had raised you to be this strong in the first place. Keep in mind that your just an ordinary genius in the amiss of such powerful cultivators in the Upper realm."

And so, this was how his master brainwash such an innocent boy who dreaming that he can eat as much streambuns if he follow this master.

Not knowing that he was stepping into hell....

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Hey Kyota, is the documents ready?"

"Yeah, here you go."

In an ordinary office building, Takashi Kyota(fake name of Bai Haochen), was working as an ordinary office worker as he was typing on his computer and doing his work routine.

While he could basically live off a life as a Virtual Idol, he needed a proper job to integrate into human society and had applied to be an ordinary worker.

The disciples were left home to do their training as he heads into the office and socialize with his workers while wearing a rimmed glasses which supresses his charm.

To other people, he just looks like a well-dress office worker who looks a bit goodlooking and that was it. He didn't try to show off anymore stuff and works ordinarily so that he can integrate himself into society.

"Hey Kyota, i hear that the boss is getting promoted to the main company and someone here is selected to take his place. Who do you think is gonna get promoted?"

"..... Hmn...."

Haochen raises up his glasses as he looks to his co-worker and looks to the direction towards a woman whose quite pretty and began to talk to him.

"Her i think. In the last month, she has been interacting more with the boss so its likely she'll be the one who would replace the boss."

"Wow, your guesses never ceases to doubt me. I also feel like she'll be the person boss would pick. So, do you think that..."

"Hey, if you have time for chit-chat, you have more time for work! Get to it!"

""YES SIR!!""

While they were talking, it seems that their boss found out they got a but lazy and started scolding him to return to work as they quickly began to type into their computers.

It might not be some to ordinary cultivators but Haochen had been living a good life after escaping his master.

At first, he struggled to get by in the lower world and was too afraid of using his skills due to being found out by other sects but he persevere and ended up living normally and comfortably that he felt like he was in heaven, even tolerating the boss who keeps yelling at him with a smile on his face.

'An annoying boss is more tolerable than being dragged by your master into trouble.'

And so, while there were complications after the arrival of the disciples of the Pinnacle Sect, it didn't really matter much to Haochen if he could control the chaos before it even started.

His life really haven't change much and it was more controllable, so much so that he even started to treat them nicely unlike his master did.

'I don't want to end up like master.'

After the incident with his master, he wanted to treat the disciples like his own family as he and his disciples began to live peacefully.

No troubles had come for him and he throughly trained up the disciples by teaching them ways to help them get stronger.

"Xin Zong, you put too much strength into your attacks. Try to act more aware into your surroundings and avoid making mistakes by blindly rushing in."

"Zhu Kai, paintbrushing isn't all about putting emotions into your brush. You need to be elegant think a bit more into what you write. You don't blame your own body frame as everyone can do paintbrushing with finesse and elegance."

"Bu Zhaokong, your spirit formation is wrong. Do it again. I can see that there is a mistake in this section of the formation and it might end up in a backlash and harm you if you continue working again."

"Zu Xiao, this magic sword might be perfect but look deeper into this section. You can see that there's a mistake there and waste too much energy without knowing it. It can easily be edited by doing this and that and you don't need to remake this. Alright?" 

"Cao Yanli, i can't make any comments since this is good. There aren't any mistakes but you can do better. That i promise you."

Haochen began to appraise and teach each kids in their specializations as he was strict but also thoughtful and carefully guide each of them.

He couldn't find any fault in Cao Yanli due to her excellent pill refining skills so he was more into directing her into delving into the strengths and weaknesses which she began to improve as time goes on. Yet, he found the rest a bit lacking in their talents which he tends to scolds and corrects them. He is nick picking on their actions solely due to avoiding the worst posible fault they have to which they began to quickly improve themselves as time goes on.

".......a-ah....um...."

There was a single kid remaining to which he found it odd as she was basically just doing nothing at all.

Xia Mingming.

The youngest of the group and the last person Master Zhong Li had recuited among the kids. Haochen could see that she has talent but it seems to be that she isn't all really into finding something for her to specialize in as she was basically holding onto a stuff animal Haochen had keep with him.

The stuff animal was a dog which resembles a Bolognese pet as it was basically the merchandise Haochen sells to his fans. It seems that she like the stuff animal that he didn't find and complaints but he was mostly curious as to why this girl isn't doing anything like learning from her fellow disciples.

"S-senior! I.... I...."

She was shaken at first solely due to Haochen's unbearing aura but she manage to muster enough strength to finally speak out her mind.

"Can you make me strong?"

"Of course."

He smiled as he was already teaching them on improving themselves. He didn't want to do anything involving cultivation but as long as he get rid of this children, his problems would be solved.

Thats what he had thought.... 

16