Chapter 4
255 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Bai Haochen..."

In a secluded place within a majestic room, a woman was smiling with anticipation as one of her hand was holding on to a chain and a young man was currently holding his tears in fear upon angering the person behind him.

"I finally found you..."

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

*Yawns*

Morning rises as Haochen stretches his limbs upon the bright light dawing in his eyes. A sleepy look on his face made him squint his eyes as he moves his legs away from the bed and stepped into the foor with a drowsy expression.

"I hope.... I.... *Yawn*"

Today, he will have a collab with someone as he would head to her place and have an offline collab together. Both of their fans were excited as this was their first time collaborating with each other and the other party even expected that Haochen would sleep at her place.

He had already prepared the things needed for the collab and for the sleep over as he sit on the bed, crossing his legs and calming down.

The art of twisting the yin and yang was a technique his master stole from a famous sect that uses both yin and yang for not only cultivating two energies but also being able to negate the spirit contamination and improve the body. However, such a technique was dangerous as one might even implode if the two energies were mixed in an incorrect way or he would turn into a hybrid of a man and a woman.... 

However, Haochen not only cultivated this technique but even made improvements on it that he can willingly change genders as he wish and even balance out the yin and yang inside his body. Such is the situation Haochen's transformation is turning into now.

His short hair which was simply combed to the side, began to grow endlessly to the point it reaches to his back and almost ending to his stomach. His muscular body began to soften and his firm shoulders began to shrink and even the chest that was flat began to swell.

Finally, his face that show off his masculinity slowly began to turn feminine and finally transformed into a sculpted look of a beautiful woman. 

"Ah.... Okay! Its done!" 

As the deep voice finally turn high pitched, Haochen turned to the mirror to see himself becoming a beautiful girl and smiled before packing his stuff into the bag.

"And..... I've done the list for those kids. Well, time for me to head out now."

Haochen with excited look, was now ready to head out as he placed a letter and a talisman on the table before heading outside his place.

"If i head to the station and... Okay, i think i know where her place is."

Haochen was excited as not only was his first time collabing with her, it was also a place where he could get souvenirs for Ryuuge and his co-workers at the company while at it. 

By the time his juniors woke up, Haochen had already left for the next city.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

" 'You guys take care of the place while i'm out. I've already list down some task to help you on your training and some instructions on how to use the place while i'm gone. If you guys are bored, you can use my computer and there's instructions to use it but don't break my stuff while i'm out okay?' that was what this letter said. He also left with a talisman to contact him and we can use the device he frequently use as well."

Bu Zhaokong said as he picked up the notebook and began to read it as he held an astonishing look at how detailed it was.

Considering his nature, they didn't expect the Haochen to write it down to the most detailed of things such as how the 'Computer' and 'Television' which gave a thorough understanding as to why Haochen would use those devices they had seen in the place.

The Television was a tool to let the humans watch shows out of either entertainment, down to the news they broadcast to the public as Mingming was interested in a cartoonish show about stuff animals dancing. The other girls were also interested on the show for a bit but the boys show a bit of a reluctance to cute things as when they switch to a new channel, they got shocked.

Each of the disciples of the Pinnacle Sect was slowly getting used to the lower world's technology as they found new ways of entertaining themseleves.

The girls seems to found themselves reading into novels which Haochen had placed in his bookshelves as it contains not only action comics but also Romance novels which Zu Xiao was greatly interested. 

The boys however.... 

"Woah, these feeble humans on the lower world are quite weak but they do invent excellent stuff that we never had at the upper world."

Xin Zong held a controller with one hand as Bu Xhaokong read the manual on how to use the device as they turned it on. A few minutes had passed which they tinker and followed what the notebooks says, they were currently playing a fighting game called Tekken as Zhu Kai and Xin Zong both held each controllers as they were at the character screen.

"Yes Senior. We are at the 'Character Screen with many characters to pick from.... Ah, so we pick each character to fight as and we select a map before playing?......got it.... 

Senior said that you guys pick a character, the map and then you can start the game if you want. I'll let you guys play first before we switch. Senior says that if one you guys lose, you need to switch that person out. Got it?"

"Got it Brother Zhao. I'll pick this guy called Paul. Who are you gonna choose Brother Zong?" 

"Hmn... I'll choose this guy called King. Oh? So the map gonna be.... Maybe pick a random map Brother Kai. Its not like we have a prefer map right?"

"Right. We best at enjoy playing the game and let Brother Zhao enjoy this as well."

"Haha. Lets see how these 'games' the Lower Realm had made and if it can entertain us higher beings with their advance technology. I feel like this would be a waste and prefer to just go back to cultivate if it bores me."

All three boys began to play on Haochen's room while Cao Yanli open Haochen's computer and began to search in the internet.

"Well, well, it seems the humans of the lower realm are quite resourceful as their information had been collected in this place called the 'Internet'. Oh? What's this called 'Social Media' thing they are discussing? It must be a sacred place where the humans can interact with each other at long distances. Maybe i'll shall try this while i'm bored."

Each of them began scouring around the apartment as they each found something to entertain themselves with. They slowly began learning the modern technology the humans on the lower Realm and found themselves slowly hooked into their entertainment. 

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"L-lena-san?!"

"How are you Marcilina-san? You can just address me as Minori or you prefer calling me by my Vtuber name. Its basically fine for me."

"N-no.... I'm fine calling you Minori-san. You can also call me Ayumi."

"Okay then. Ayumi-san, lets do our best in our collab for today."

"Y-yes!"

Marcilina Artifira or Ayumi Kinoshina, was surprised to meet Haochen who was a bishoujo that came straight out from a novel and was simply mesmerize by his beauty as he walked into her apartment.

Both of them had set up a schedule to each other that they were gonna do two collabs on the stream with the entire generation and another with both of them playing together late at night. 

Haochen's Schedule had already been cleared for today and tomorrow is his rest day on his office work. So he would stay with Ayumi at her place and return home by tomorrow.

They had already plan this out as only Ayumi was nervous at this situation due to Haochen's Unique charm.

'I-i know that Minori was fine staying at a hotel but i insist that she'll stay here but...' 

Ayumi became nervous while waching Haochen looking at her apartment with interest as he found wonder at such a intrigued decoration around Ayumi's place. He had been visiting some girl's homes to do with their collab as he wanted to understand the lower world's custom even more. 

What interest Haochen was that he often been traveling with his master and prefers to observe his enviroment as it was the only solace he has before being dragged by his master in another place. Now, it became a hobby for him to be curious about everything as new discoveries often made him excited and learning much about the history of the place. 

Yet, for ayame, it was more of a person's judgemental gaze of Haochen that made her even nervous as she was currently worried if such a beautiful woman was going to stay with her. 

'I-i know that Minori-san is a good person since we tend to talk a lot with her online but seeing her here and being such a beauty... Hau....' 

"Well, can I just drop my luggage at my room and prepare for the collab?" 

"A-ah! Y-yes!" 

Haochen smiled as Ayumi was blushed at his beauty before entering the guest room she had and took out a laptop and his headset. The equipment he brought was quite expensive but he thought it would be fine since its for his work afterall. 

For their group collab, he and Ayumi would connect on a separated devices as they waited for the host to connect them. The host for their collab is a fellow QuartieHearts member as they all connected to a private group chat and the first to respond was a fellow collegue. 

[Marcilina-san, did Lena just arrive at your place? The collab should have started 30mins ago.] 

"Sorry Cera-san. The station took sometime to move due to maintainance and I had just arrive just now."

[If your feeling tired, you can just skip the collab as I could inform our viewers...] 

"I'm fine Cera-san, lets continue the collab." 

Haochen is a cultivator whose body is modified to the finest physical state possible. A little lethargic from traveling didn't tire himself out as for a cultivator, traveling didn't seem all bad as fighting for a week with no rest.

He started putting his headset to his ears as he and Ayumi look at each other and they began their streams. 

["" Hello Everyone!""] 

And so, their stream had begun... 

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Back at Haochen's apartment... 

[GGEZ]

"""............"""

The three boys were silent as they could only sat there in silence as they couldn't believe what had transpired after sometime had passed.

At first, all three of them began to have fun playing the game as Zhaokong who had a difficult time playing against his two brothers, started to understand the game and made a comeback. 

Just like how warriors fight, the fighting game proved to be quite entertaining for them as even though all characters have different structures, they are all balance that they couldn't believe that the lower realm could create such an entertaining game. 

As they where playing, he suddenly gained an inspiration to try out an online match from Haochen's notes and thought he and his brothers could challenge these lower realm's fighters, thinking that they should be at the top(seeing as there was a ranking system). 

And so, they opened the online matches and bout with players from the internet and.... 

"There's actually that kind of operation?!" 

Zong was flabbergasted at how Xong was tossed like a doll in the air as the other fighter's hits kept on connecting, making their fighter continue flyinging without stop and finally ended with a strong combo to finish them off. 

They thought to themselves that they were strong after just a day's worth of gaming and started challenging players from the internet but all they get was being bullied to the point where they couldn't even defend themselves before the enemy was mocking them.

This kept happening to them as Zong was the first to snap and pulled out his sword from his space storage and aimed it at the television.

"Let me go brothers! This bastard mock us for too long. I want to kill this arrogant person for making a fool of First Brother!"

"Calm Down Xin Zong! This is just a game. You shouldn't make a fool out of yourself since we lost in a fair fight!" 

Zhaokong was calming his brother whose face was flushed in anger as Mingming was happily dancing on a kid's show where the actors in the TV were singing and dancing to the beat of the music. 

"Oh my god! I really like the dynamic of Takashi and Miura. Their bodies as they sweat around and getting close to one another? Kyaaah!" 

Xiao was breathing hard on a certain book as it depicts of two males getting close to one another as her breathing became rough as her gaze was piercing in through the book. Like a hungry beast staring at her meal with an intense gaze.

As for the last disciple of the pinnacle sect...

"Lena-sama! So kawaii and beautiful!"

Watching the screen with fevor and fanatism, Yanli became obssessed with virtual idols as she is especially gazing at a certain individual who she became a fan off. A cute dog-like girl whose energetic and fun as she especially entertain those who watch her and her fellow group.

Due to that, everyone became too preoccupied to notice a certain energy was radiating outside their apartment as a woman smiles and felt familiar to an energy she recognize...

A man who was next door to Haochen's place, opens and sees a woman standing there as his eyes bulge from the shock at seeing such a beauty as he tried to flirt with her.

"Begone Mortal."

Just by those words, the man suddenly shuddered as if he saw death herself as he just slowly goes back to his place and the woman stares again at Haochen's apartment.

"Finally, you will not run away from me again."

All the disciples continue on with their fun until all of them suddenly felt the power radiating outside the door as all of them stood up as the boys pull out their weapons from their space storage.

"Brothers. I think someone from a Sect might had track us. Do you think its those Cloud Mountain Sect?"

"No First Brother. This Energy is too strong for just the trackers. Plus, this one is unfamilar and it might noy relate to our persuers. I think we might had been followed by someone whose after Senior."

All of the Pinnacle Sect disciples started to sweat as Yanli pulled Mingming out of the room and started contacting Haochen.

".......... "

After hearing their situation, he just smiles and...

Hides the talisman as if he didn't recognize those kids.

What? Save them? They can't track me and even if they found out about the secret realm, they don't even know how to decrypt its securities. Plus, I only took care of those kids since they might rat out on me but now that I'm not there, they won't be able to find me anymore. Even if they did track me down, I already remove any trackers on me that even those kids who found me once, won't find me again. 

As heartless as Haochen was, he was only responsible for those kids since he was still afraid of being brought back and ended up the same situation he did with his master and felt like being a cultivator is just too troublesome for him.

Here on the lower world, you only need to worry about your rent and your job and that was basically it. He felt bad about leaving those kids but the only thing he was sad right now is that he had lost his home and the secret realm he had cultivated.

"Meh, I think that even if they did found the realm, the lower world's security did come out in handy for situations like these that it might take them a lifetime to solve if they started out learning about programming." 

Believing in the modern world's programming prowess, Haochen just relaxed as if those kids were lost cause now as he continue with the collab and felt relieved that the suspicious person might had helped him than harm.

However....

"Hmn... Given that person's personality, you guys are already abandoned by him already."

All six of the pinnacle sect disciples just bows down in fear as Yanli and Mingming were cowering in fear as the woman smiles and just picks up the orb, containing the entrance of a secret realm.

"How impressive of him to lock his realm in such a way that not even me, whose quite good at formation could solve such complicated formation he had conjured. Well, I wasn't even after the treasures he and his master have anyway. As for these kids..."

She turns to the helpless kids who were terrified of such powerhouse that the only person capable of stopping her had just left. In the mist of such a perilous situation.

"Fufufu.... I'll just have to follow his energy to which...."

Pulling out a stick from her space storage, she channels the energy from the room and as the stick began to vibrate and then break.

"Found you~" 

12