Chapter 5
297 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bai Haochen had sense that the moment the stick broke in the woman's hands. He didn't think that the person who was looking for him was an expert in tracking him down as he turns to Ayumi and sighed. 

"Excuse me guys, I'll be taking a temporary break for now if you don't mind." 

Haochen stands up from his seat as Ayame was confused but he pulls out a phone while acting as if he was talking to someone. Heading outside, he just stops and closes his eyes before he conjured another person who has the same resemblance as her and tossed the phone in that person's hand. 

He then started descending down the apartment as he need to be away from any people as the moment he was alone, he uses his technique to revert himself back into a man again and waited at a place where there's no people around. 

While he doesn't care about the lives of those kids, he felt a bit bad if he dragged an innocent person into his troubles as he decide to be traced in his location he would provide.

No matter what, his energy has been followed so he couldn't run from his persuers and decides to find a secluded location where they could talk.

Arriving at a forest with his speed, it didn't take long for him to arrive here as he decided that this would be the place he would meet his persuers.

"Bai Haochen."

A seductive voice rang through his ears as he ignored that person and just stood at a cliff, gazing through the entire forest and the moonlight that glows through the entire place. He could hear the cries for his juniors at the background yet he ignore them as he just gazes through the scenery with a deadpan look.

"Haochen. Do you remember me?"

The woman called again as if she wanted his response yet Haochen just sighed as he felt pained at the fate had brought upon him.

"A-are you here to bring me back?"

In a dry and pained tone, he asked her after hearing that he has been found as he knew that no matter what, the time would always come that someone will find him and bring him back to the higher planes once more.

The memories of him in that world was nothing but pain for him as even if he settle in to one place, some sect will find him and bring him to their sect. Yet, whenever he goes, chaos will happen.

Before he had arrived to the lower world, he once joined a sect, trying to find solace from the trauma his master inflicted upon him. At first, everything had gone well....

Yet....

"Disciple! Run and bring glory to our sect!"

"Junior! No matter what, rebuild our sect from the ashes and repay for our bothers who had shed blood to our home!"

From one sect to another, he would continue the cycle of running and taking revenge on the sect he destroys. He thought that it was just a rival dispute and wanted to take vengence on those brothers he had after their homes were razed to the ground and his seniors and masters were slain.

"B-because the legendary disciple was there... he could help bring glory to our sect and rise to the top..."

After hearing the truth one day while taking revenge on a sect, he was stricken with grief and pain, knowing that those he know, the brothers and masters whom taken him in and raised with care, was killed because of him. He was the one who brought ruin to them. It was him, the famous legendary disciple people talked about.

'W-why me? I'm just a poor and weak disciple master had raised. I am not some legendary disciple you should shed blood for. My brothers and sister who died for me, protected me, why do I need to feel the burden when I'm just an ordinary genius?!'

Rain started to pour as his hands which the cold rain he had touch, started to turn red after remembering all those people whom died because of him....

and so....

he ran, ran far away from this place, this world, or even this plane which should be a blessing to all, except for him who was filled with grief and pain upon being brought life to this world....

Recalling those memories, he just sighs and turns to the woman.

"I like this world I live in right now. Plus, its quite peaceful around here..."

Yet the moment he made eye contact with her, he was shocked.

"L-li Biyu?!"

"Haochen!"

The moment he calls out to her, the cold demeanor she had, quickly vanished and turned to a tearful young girl who quickly jumped at him, not realizing where he was sitting on.

"W-wait! B-back off a min..." 

"No! I won't let go of you for a second time!" 

"This isn't the time to.... ah...." 

Because of the terrain they were leaning on, the fragile cliff which had little strength to hold on two individuals finally snapped as both of them began the descent. Due to panic, Haochen grab hold unto the rocks with his bare hands as the woman beside him was staring at him with a confused look.

"Haochen, did you forget you could fly?" 

"..... ah." 

Maybe due to panic, Haochen just instinctively just held unto some rock and forgot he, a cultivator could fly as he let go and before starting to fall, he just stops mid-air and proceeds to ascend back. 

"I might had forgotten that I could fly since I got a bit too used to the lower world's regulation that my memory as a cultivator haven't really kicked in at all." 

Even if he has a strong memory, one can forget most of the skills he had learned after some time passes as he rarely began to fly the moment he had arrive at the lower world.

Especially the worse case upon Haochen who wanted to forget his cultivator life, had abandon his logic as a cultivator and slowly follow the lower world's rules.

But what surprises him after that was a familiar person who seems to be tearing up and hugging him with intense fevor.

"Haochen! I knew you wouldn't forget me..."

"Li Biyu...."

How could Haochen even forget the person who brought him into this world, the person whom directed him to a world he could belong in. Li Biyu....

While he was lost and regretful being brought up as a cultivator, Li Biyu had been guiding him to this place as a way of saving her and....

"No way. It can't be you. Your way too beautiful to be her...."

"............."

The moment Haochen said this, she shuddered at his words before backing off a little. Now her tone reverted back to her arrogant demeanor which had already been exposed to be a lie....

As for the disciples....

"S-senior..."

Bu Zhaokong was thankful that Senior was here and felt like they would be saved by him. He didn't realize why the two girls were looking gloom as they realize that Haochen isn't the savior they were looking for.

'Senior only took care of us because it would be a hassle if we were to tell where he is hiding. Apart from that, he would likely just abandon us to our own if we prove too troublesome to handle. Plus...' 

After interacting with Haochen, he mostly been just staying distant from them the moment he took role as their caretaker as we are mostly burden for him to be forcefully handle and that was our relationship with him. Even if we were in the same sect as him, he doesn't hold any part to be close with us at all. At most, he'll try to get rid of us at any moment given. 

Yanli who mostly understand after Haochen stop communicating with them after being caught by this woman, felt solemn as she knew that Haochen wasn't gonna likely save any of them and would most likely run away.

As for Li Biyu... 

'Does he not hold any high regard in himself?!' 

Considering their circumstances right now, both of them are in a stalemate(from her perspective), considering the power gap between them. 

Sure, Haochen is weaker than her by a tier alone but even with a massive difference between them, Haochen could duke it out with her and still win.

In an ordinary case, there was no way a 9th tier cultivator could ever hope to defeat a 10th tier, however..... 

Haochen isn't an ordinary cultivator, much less a genius... 

'L-lets try to talk to him about it....' 

"Haochen, I will not force you to come back." 

"Wait? You won't? Then, I guess we can talk this out then. I thought you'll dragged me back there." 

Haochen relaxed as if the overbaring spirit he had release had quickly disperse which causes everyone to be shocked. Li Biyu who felt like Haochen was ready to fight till his death, suddenly turned to a normal person as he smiles at her without any reservation. 

"Okay, what do you want then?" 

Even though he is relaxed, Haochen is still on guard as he was wary of Li Biyu. She might be a bit friendlier the last time they met but it was on a circumstances that benefit the both of them and he doesn't really feel like she'll be good on him.

Sure she had gotten stronger and change a lot but a person's personality would also correlate with one's beauty and might grew arrogant about it such that he isn't too keen on trusting her words at the moment.

However, what Li Biyu want wasn't trust from Haochen as she went towards him in a seducive manner and... 

"*Chuu~* I want you." 

"?!" 

Grabbing both Haochen's cheeks, Biyu gave him a longing gaze and press her lips on his, penetrating his mouth with her tongue as she began to taste every part in him. Licking his insides all over before separating from him in a sexual manner as if she enjoyed her actions.

Licking her lips as if to savor his taste, she press him hard close to her as he was suffocated by her giant mountains.

"After meeting you, my life change for the better as I gained strength and beauty after you not only saved me from death, but also given me a second chance in life. You might never batted me in the eye but your kindness had brought warmth to my heart. I love you Haochen. "

All the disciples felt a bit shocked that this woman was just a maiden in love after looking at how loving her gaze was towards Haochen. 

Her gaze had never left him as if she was afraid that he might soon disappear. Tears slowly feel whenever she mentions about how she misses him whenever he wasn't by her side and all the wealth and power she had could never replace the memories she had spend with him. 

For Haochen... 

"Can you get off me? Your tits are so massive that you clogged up my oxygen intake." 

Haochen was slightly annoyed at how close this woman as he might seem a bit okay at first but he slowly loses his nerve after the intense french kiss she did to him. He has a slight fear of being touch as it reminded him of his memories of his master and dislike people doing things to him without his permission.

Pushing her off as he took some deep breaths, he gazed at her with a bit of annoyance but just sighs since he felt like she isn't a bad person at heart.

"Listen. First of all, I don't like to get too close with people. I have a slight fear of being touch so any body contact with me will result in punching you in the face, regardless if your a woman. Second, I am abide by a contract in the company that I am not allowed to date up until I ended my terms with my company. Such that, I have recieve your confession but I must decline that offer. We can however be friends and if you still have feelings for me after some time passes, we might have a talk if we want to continue our relationship or go forward in being a couple and eventually lead to marriage."

Haochen began to talk as if he was laying the laws in the lower realm to these higher beings since he felt like this woman was too forward with him that he had to lay up some rules.

If she hated what I'm saying to her, thats fine since if her commitment to me is only that low, that means we aren't meant together at all. It was only her one sided love towards me that might end up hurting her in the end if she doesn't understand more about me.

After all, we only met after saving her at that time where she was almost dying and it did cost me one of the precious pills I saved up just in case if things were to go south. Yet, our relationship was only a benefactor and a slight friend? Haochen felt a bit conflicted as he waited for her response.

Sure enough, she didn't agree to the proposition he had and went as hugging him again, which sure enough, he didn't hesitate and literally socketed her right in the face. 

"I mean what I said. Just like a certain Gender Equalist said, you women might have your privileges but that doesn't mean I won't be equal with you. Beauty? Try seducing me again and see how you try to seduce once I broke your face in." 

The moment Haochen raises his arms once more, Biyu crouch down in fear of being hit once more as his disciples felt angry yet relieved that their Senior isn't a person a woman can seduce with beauty alone. 

Li Biyu is quite a beauty if you look at her from the outside perspective. In the clan she had ruled after beheading the leader and slowly taking root for her own, she recieved status compared to her beauty and even a powerful backing of many juniors at hand. She even has a powerful artifact she could control which was currently holding on to the pinnacle sect's disciples. 

However, when she faces Haochen. 

'How can he be such a cruel man yet so attractive when he gaze at me like that?'

She was angry since she never been treated this way for a long time and after she had risen to her current status, she hasn't felt pain for a long time now until today.

However, now that Haochen had strucken her.... she feels..... arouse? 

"....... haah..... haah..." 

"Oh.... Crap. Maybe I had awaken something in her or something."

Haochen feels a bit odd when Biyu started acting like that. He doesn't know what's going on through her mind but he doesn't want to delve in deeper with her.

Ignoring her for now, he went to his juniors as this all had started with them and felt like the trouble might go worse if he continues to babysit with these kids. 

"I think you guys had brought her to me and almost ruined my normal life because of it. I'm sure you know what happens now." 

"" "" ""................ "" "" "" 

All of the Pinnacle Sect's Disciples look down as their Senior isn't feeling too happy about what had happen today.

Sure, it isn't their fault that they were tracked but after this incident today, they could only say goodbye to being close to senior as he just sighs. 

'No matter what, it had happen and there's no changing that. Fortunately, its just Li Biyu and knowing her, she wouldn't rat out on me. These kids had only escaped and there's no where for them to go.... haah....' 

After this ordeal, he only ask them to return back to the apartment as he goes back to Li Biyu who had just snapped back to reality.

"Hey. I want you to return for now since its late. I am busy for the moment and I'll talk to you in private by tomorrow. Okay?" 

"Ah! Yes Haochen!" 

He still feels a disturbed at the undergoing changes Li Biyu had after hitting her but he is just mentally exhausted for today to think more about this and decided to go back to Ayumi's apartment. 

In his mind, it seems that his normal life has slowly come to an end and he might start to face off countless cultivators that would come after him. He should had just kill those kids or sold them to the black market after destroying their dantians when he had the chance but because he had lived too long in a peaceful society and slowly adapt to their culture, he could only regret not being ruthless in covering his disguise.

"Haah...I should party out with Ryuuge tomorrow night and get wasted. It seems that the only way to relieve stress is to get drunk and whisk your worries away with a cold, hard beer...."

Slowly climbing back to the apartment, he waited by the door in his female form as the door opens to see his clone who was holding on to his phone.

The clone didn't respond and just casually tossed the phone back into the real Haochen as it merges itself with the real person and he puts his phone to his ear as he entered the door. 

"Thank you. I think I could do that by tomorrow.... okay. yes. Thank you boss." 

"Is everything okay Minori?" 

The stream had already ended after sometime ago such that Ayame was now casually calling to Haochen in his fake female name. He just gazes at her for sometime and just smiles. 

"There was a bit of a complication in my work but overall, I think it was fine..." 

14