Chapter 3 – The Beginning
167 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

4 Years Ago...

Jamie waited at his schools as usual. Today was his birthday, and his parents were bringing him out for dinner

It had been and hour already, and his mum wasn't picking up her phone. 

He really didn't want to call his dad as he was in the middle of a high profile case.

He decided to go home by himself and sent his mother a message before walking out of his school and hailing a cab.

His house was quite a distance, but his parents insisted he goes to his school, which was prestigious and highest ranked in the state.

So his ride each way took over an hour every day.

 Just then, the radio interrupted with an emergency news bulletin. There was a drive by shooting at _________ Middle School!

That was his school that he just left half an hour ago!

He tried calling his mum again, to no avail. He decided to call his father too, to tell him he was alright, but to his disappointment. he didn't answer too.

He left both of them messages as he finally arrived home.

He lived in a house in an exclusive neighborhood in a gated community.

After entering the house, he went upstairs to take a shower and did his homework so that he could go out for dinner tonight without worrying about homework.

After he was done, he waited some more and tried calling his parents a few more times. Where were they? Why weren't they answering his calls?

He turned on the TV and it was then he heard the news. Not only was there a shootout in his school, there was a shootout in the state courthouse too, killing his father Charles Hammer and his mother, congresswoman Elizabeth Stanton was killed leaving her office!

"No. NO!" Jamie cried not believing the news

He woke up minutes later, realizing he had passed out from grief

Not knowing what to do, now who to call, he walked to his bed like a zombie, hoping to sleep and wake up to find this all a dream.

He walked to his bed and jumped face first into his pillow and screamed.

He screamed and cried until he fell asleep from exhaustion and grief

--

Later that night, on the stroke of midnight, suddenly Jamie started choking.

The room was dark as he didn't turn on the lights earlier in the day as he entered the room. 

He woke up wondering what was happening as the nice shirt he wore and pants were too tight and bursting at the seams. 

But as he opened his eyes, all he could see was hair!

A girl was screaming into his pillow, but was unable to move. 

She was as tall as him, with her head directly blocking his view

Her arms were together with his arms inside his dress shirt.

Her legs were in his pant legs together with his. 

He could feel her naked ass rubbing on his crotch as they shared his underwear!

"W..wait! Don't move!" Jamie said, trying to unbutton his shirt and unbuckle his extremely tight pants. 

But as both their arms filled his shirt, they both couldn't move and were stuck the position of a starfish

They both tried to wriggle, and fortunately, the shirt started to bunch up, higher and higher up their bodies. 

After half an hour, they finally managed to wriggle out of the shirt above their heads

"Let me go! Get me out!" the girl said, elbowing Jamie and using the back of his head to try to headbutt him.

His nose was already bleeding and he had to turn his head, but her headbutting his ears were no better. 

"Stop that! I didn't do this to you! Hold on!" he said, before finally removing his pants and underwear. 

She looked at him angrily, both of them naked and seeing each other's bodies in the dark room. 

She immediately grabbed his shirt and ran out of the room

"Wait! Who are ..." he said, but she was gone. 

Even in his dark, he could see that she was very beautiful, with large eyes, a sharp face, with a bob haircut. 

He started chasing after her, while he was still naked, but he suddenly stopped. 

Outside his door, there was flashlights moving all around his house. 

Were they robbers? He didn't know what to do. 

Suddenly, a small hand covered his mouth and pushed him back into the room

It was the girl! She took off the shirt she had put on and threw it aside as she held his hands to lead him

"Why did you.." he wanted to ask

"Shhh! They can see white easier" she whispered.

She shoved him into his closet filled with clothes and shut the door. 

Moments later, a person came into the room, the flashlight shining everywhere. 

Jamie and the girl watched from the slits in the closet. 

*Pfft* *Pfft* *Pfft* 

The man shot several shots into Jamie's bed and kicked it aside to see no one was hiding under the bed. 

Then he turned to look at the closet

Jamie wanted to scream, but suddenly, the girl kissed him on his lips, covering his eyes with her hand and pushed him into the corner of the closet with her body. 

Jamie felt the warmth of her body as their bodies touched skin to skin

*Pfft* *Pfft* *Pfft* 

The man short several shots into the closet and approached it. 

But the girl shoved her tongue into Jamie's mouth and grabbed and pinched his penis which was starting to dribble piss from fear. 

She also pressed her body closer to his, trying to make their bodies as flat as possible. 

Jamie hugged her in return out of fear. 

The man opened one side of the door and looked inside. 

"Are you done?" another man entered the room.

The man at the closet already had his hand on the other door, opening it would reveal Jamie and the girl. 

*Pfft* *Pfft* *Pfft* 

He shot another 3 shots into the door

"Yeah! I'm done" he said, leaving the room. 

Jamie felt her body relax and she let go of his penis, letting him pee all over her groin and legs. 

"Thank you. I'll help clean you up" Jamie whispered, ashamed from peeing on her and letting her go from his embrace.  

"Wait" she said, crawling out of the closet and keeping low on the ground. 

Jamie followed her, but he wasn't crawling as smoothly as her. 

She crawled to the window and took a peek out from behind the curtains. 

There were at least 20 men with flashlights and guns with silencers. 

They got into their black cars and skidded off. 

"Where are you parents?" the girl asked suddenly.

"They...they were killed today" Jamie asked getting a close look at her face. She seemed so familiar, but he couldn't place her face. 

"Do you have any cash? Is there a safe? We need to get out of here" she said, picking some of his clothes to wear

"Why do we leave? Won't the police be here soon?" Jamie asked

"Are you sure the police isn't involved? The way those guys moved, they are military trained" the girl said

Jamie was stunned.

She brought the clothes to his attached bathroom to wash off his pee and get dressed. 

Jamie picked up some clothes that were comfortable too and selected a tracksuit, similar to the one she picked. 

"Hey! Get out!" she said as he walked in to the bathroom as she was peeing on the toilet. 

"Oh sorry" he said

Minutes later, they were both dressed in tracksuits and were in his parent's bedroom.

He opened his father's safe and took out a few thousand in case. He left all the rest like share certificates and jewelry behind and locked it again. 

He turned around to see the girl taking his father's pistol. 

"Hey that's....nevermind" Jamie said, realizing his father will never come back again, nor will he ever scold him for playing with his gun. 

Jamie looked at her curiously. She seemed so calm under pressure and the way she handled the gun, she was so....professional...

"Where did you come from Natalie?" Jamie asked, as a name suddenly popped up. 

"I never told you my name, so don't simply give me one. My name is Mathilda" she said

"Oh... I'm Jamie" he replied

"I would be pleased to meet you in other circumstances, but I'm not unhappy to have you with me" Mathilda said. 

--

Jamie followed Mathilda as they roamed the streets, taking a meal in a 24 hour fast food joint. 

They watched the news reporting the tragic death of the family of Charles Hammer, his wife Elizabeth Stanton-Hammer and their son Jamie Hammer!

"But... I'm not dead" Jamie said

"That might be so. But it looks like a hit on your family" Mathilda said

"How can you say that?" Jamie asked, tearing up. 

"Because my family was also killed.... by crooked cops" Mathilda said

Jamie sat silently. Somehow, he knew that, but he didn't know how or why he knew what she was saying. 

Something was itching in his mind, but he could not scratch it.

"Hey, lets go there for a while" Jamie suddenly said, pointing at a 24 hour DVD rental shop

"Why do you want to go there?" Mathilda asked

"I don't know, just a hunch" Jamie said

So they went to the DVD rental shop, one of the few that was still around since streaming movies became popular. 

As he searched, he didn't find what he was looking for. 

Instead, the closest movie he could find that nearly matched what was in his mind was "Lyon the Professional Photographer"

Was this a spoof? But this was a serious movie about the photographer who taught a young girl Melinda how to be a photographer!

 "Did you find what you are looking for? I think we should stay on the move" Mathilda said, seeing multiple black cars driving slowly around. 

2