Chapter 4 – Year One
156 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Over the next few days, Jamie and Mathilda had several close calls as more attacks happened.

Jamie had wanted to go to the nearby police station, but just as they were about to approach, the police were attacked by a drive by shooter. 

Every day, more government buildings were targeted and many people were randomly killed

The police seemed unable to stop the attacks as many officers were gunned down.

Mathilda pulled Jamie into a shopping mall and they found that there were people walking around in suits, showing a picture of Jamie around, looking for Jamie. 

Ducking into a clothing store, Mathilda stuffed Jamie in a changing room and in moments brought in some clothes for him.

"Why do I have to wear a dress?" Jamie asked

"They are clearly looking for a boy of your height. This is the best way to avoid detection" Mathilda said

Jamie couldn't find any flaws in that logic. 

"I got to change underwear too?" he asked

"Yes. The shape of your underwear can be seen through the dress. And you can't go around with a bulge like that" she said

She took out some tape to tape his penis down. 

"What are you doing?" Jamie asked

"We have to hide your...thing..and...hey! Why is it getting bigger?" Mathilda asked

"You...you're playing with it. The stimulation is making me hard" Jamie said

"Then.. what can I do?" Mathilda asked

"Er... can you...suck me?" Jamie asked

"What do you mean? In my mouth?" Mathilda asked

Jamie nodded sheepishly. 

"I can't believe this..." Mathilda complained and opened her mouth

Jamie's eyes opened as she started sucking him. This was his first experience of a blowjob, and it felt fantastic

He suddenly grabbed her head and her eyes opened in shock as he started fucking her face while holding her head with both hands. 

She felt warm fluid in her mouth and was about to spit when someone knocked on the door!

"What are you doing in there?" the store worker asked

Mathilda swallowed before answering

"Wait a minute. I'm helping my sister with a dress" she answered

Her hands moved quickly taping Jamie's cock between Jamie's legs and zipped up his dress.

Jamie looked in the mirror and thought that he looked quite pretty.

He donned a wig that she got him and they did indeed look close enough to be sisters.

They left the change room as the store worker gave them a glare and paid for the clothes.

"We should get out of town until everything calms down" Mathilda said

"Where should we go to?" Jamie asked

"Lets go for a vacation. How about the Grand Canyon, Niagara Falls or Yellowstone Park? I've never been" Mathilda asked

"How about all 3? The city is getting dangerous, and we know they are looking for me" Jamie said

--

They spent several weeks visiting those places, staying in cheap motels along the way

As Jamie was dressed as a girl the whole trip, Mathilda had to "drain" his dick twice a day to make sure he's flaccid

She started getting good at blowjobs, and one day while she was sucking him, Jamie asked to return the favor.

"What do you mean?" Mathilda asked

"Lie down" he asked her

"What are you doing?" she asked as he removed her panties

"Oooh" she moaned as he started tasting her.

It looked different from what he imagined and she moaned even more when he curiously inserted his finger and moved it around inside her.

This made him harder than he had ever been, and he suddenly climbed up between her legs

His tongue moved up her groin, her belly, then to her small underdeveloped breasts.

"Jamie?" she asked

But he continued licking her collar bone, the nape of her neck, behind her ears.

Then, his mouth met hers and their tongues wrestled in their mouths

At the same time, Jamie's cock touched the entrance of her pussy, and she grabbed his butt to pull him in.

"Aaaah" she moaned as she got his whole cock inside her.

He started moving, pumping his cock in and out of her

They both gave in to their lust and curiosity, knowing they had now taken the next step in their relationship.

They fucked daily every night as Jamie decided to go to Vegas

--

One year passed quickly as they continued travelling.

Mathilda told Jamie he was stupid to think that even if they were fucking, they needed to be married straight away.

Besides, they were still too young with him being 12 and her 11.

But since they were in Vegas, Mathilda helped them survive using her pickpocketing skills.

By now, Jamie was dressed in men's clothes again, but his features were fine he looked like a pretty young man.

Mathilda was teaching Jamie how to fight every day besides fucking in their room.

Her style wasn't very flashy, instead deadly and efficient. 

She would rather move unseen in the shadows, sneaking up on opponents, using sneak attacks and illegal moves. 

While in Vegas, she also started watching lots of live magic shows, and started watching and learning magic tricks, especially slight of hand tricks with card and coins.

She thought that it was a good way to practice her hand speed and dexterity. 

--

"Aaah" Jamie said as he lay down exhausted next to Mathilda

"Happy birthday lover" Mathilda said, wiping the cum from inside her pussy

They had decided not to cum inside Mathilda if he could help it, in case he got her pregnant. 

But tonight was his birthday, and she told him he could cum inside her.

This was also their first year anniversary together.  

They both lay on the bed, facing up in their luxury hotel in Vegas. 

They looked at the mirrored ceiling, they guessed so that they could see themselves having sex. 

Suddenly, a beautiful woman appeared on top of Jamie!

She looked at her own naked body in the mirror and realized there was some one underneath her, while next to her was a young teenage girl!

"That better not be cum on my ass or I'll kill you" she said as she quickly got up and off Jamie, unavoidably sitting on his cock as she got up. 

 Fortunately, with this new lady Jane, although Jamie somehow thought was Angelina, she listened to their explanation calmly as Jamie explained everything

She borrowed the hotel bathrobe, since they both had nothing that would fit her, and left the room to verify some facts.

Hours later, she returned, dressed in fashionable clothes.

"I've checked around and verified that you were telling the truth. But you haven't been very careful Jamie Hammer. There are cameras everywhere in Vegas. I took care of a few thugs for you, but we should be leaving for another city" Jane said in a hurry

"You...you're joining us?" Mathilda asked

"This.. reality seems the same, yet different from where I came from. You say this happens once a year? I think I'm inextricably linked to you, so I'll stay for now" Jane said

And like that, Jane became the adult to take care of them.

They resettled in a cobblestone apartment in another city, with new identities and got them back into school.

She was their older sister, and they were all siblings with the generic family name of .Smith

She stopped them from having sex every night for fun, but allowed them to have sex as training once a week.

She thought them the techniques of lovemaking and treating sex as a tool for espionage, with her weekly demonstrating her sexual skills on Jamie to teach both of them.

While she fucked Jamie to demonstrate, Mathilda could not see that she was detached at all and looked so lovingly and passionate with Jamie. but when they finished, she could so easily switch to being professional and detached.

You see, Jane was a spy and assassin.

She figured out that Mathilda was trained as an assassin and was teaching Jamie how to fight and kill. 

Since Jamie was being hunted, she polished Mathilda's skills and taught Jamie as well.

1