Chapter 5 – Teenage Years
140 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back to the Present:

Hanna's head bobbed up and down Jamie's cock as Mathilda, Mindy, Jane and Lorraine watched

"Good...good. If possible, make him cum first. You don't have to fuck him once he cums" Lorraine said

"No, I want to do it" Hanna said eagerly

"Look at you! In a few days, you were scared of his cock and now you are craving for dick" Mindy teased

"Come on Mindy. Be sensitive. It's her first time" Lorraine said

"Maybe you need another anal sex training" Jane teased

Mindy's hands immediately reached to cover her asshole.

Mathilda watched eagerly. Once, she had Jamie all for herself, but now she had to share him. She felt a little hurt, but tried not to show it.

Jamie watched Hanna's face as she closed her eyes and sat on his dick

It went all the way in as she gasped at her hymen breaking

"Slowly now. Don't rush. Find a rhythm and control it" Jane said

"You sound like a pimp, teaching them to prostitute themselves out" Lorraine laughed

"Isn't that what we're doing? We are starting the escort service after all together with the modelling agency for espionage work" Jane said

"Yes we are, but remember, we have to wait till they turn 18, which is a few years time" Lorraine said

"I know" Jane answered. Initially, the plan was for her and Lorraine to start first, and the other girls joining in once they turned 18, which was a few years to go. 

Currently, Jamie was 16 and Mathilda, Mindy and Hanna were only 15. Even though they were sent on assassination missions already, espionage missions where they had to actually sleep with targets was still off limits for them.  

Hanna started rocking faster and faster, and Jamie was amazed how tight she was.

"You can cum inside her. Let her feel the first time she is filled with cum" Lorraine said 

Moments later, both Jamie grunted shooting his seed into her. 

Hanna moaned, feeling her pussy get filled with cum. 

She collapsed on his chest, panting with exhaustion. 

They hugged each other and continued kissing, as cum flowed out of her down his testicles. 

--

They had moved to Houston last year, under the guise of Jamie, Mindy and Mathilda being brothers and sisters living with their older sister Jane. 

When Lorraine came, the guise was that she was Jane's "friend". But even so, the suburban neighbors were already starting to gossip about the household, especially the two beautiful "friends" who never seem to go out on dates with men.

Jane complained that she missed her husband John, as having a man seemed to ward off gossip. Too bad Jamie was still too young to pose as her husband or boyfriend. Maybe in a few years... 

Now that Hanna had appeared out of nowhere, the explanation that she was Lorraine's cousin was wearing thin, and they had to move again soon. 

Besides Mathilda, who was unknown in her own reality anyway, Jane, Mindy, Lorraine and Hanna had agreed to stay together with Jamie because they discovered that they had no records in this reality. 

This meant that the were not on any CIA list, or any of the other agencies like the KGB (or FSB), MI6, Mosad or any of the other groups they knew of. They were free. And this was quite a good deal for them. 

Jane and Lorraine used their knowledge to infiltrate and set up their own spy network, with a modeling agency in the works, and an escort service that now only had the two of them for jobs. 

Meanwhile, the teens were doing well in school. Initially Jamie was not well liked because he was a pretty boy, with girls swooning after him.

But once they cornered him to beat him up, he reversed the tables on them, easily beating them up instead. After that. they stopped bothering him.

His younger sister Mindy was in the cheerleading team while his other sister Mathilda was a bookworm and librarian.

Besides that, their "cousin" Hanna was in the track and field team and doing well. 

They remained in their school, attending high school together.

When Jamie turned 17, another woman entered their lives, this time a beautiful woman who called herself Fox. Somehow Jamie thought her name was Angelina too, like Jane. 

Jamie swore that she looked identical to Jane, and even regularly mixed them up, much to the consternation of both Jane and Fox who insisted they looked nothing alike besides being overall beautiful.

Lorraine, Mindy, Mathilda and Lorraine could not see their similarity either, and Jamie was punished whenever he mixed them up. But Jamie wasn't complaining as his punishment was to lick their pussies until they were satisfied that night, which always led to them fucking. 

Mathilda kept complaining that Jamie kept getting them mixed up on purpose, but he adamantly denied this.

Fox had some interesting knowledge that shocked the others except Jamie, who somehow knew she could bend bullets around corners.

She also had a strange healing formula which she concocted in the bathtub they installed in the attic next to the bed Jamie annually uses when a new girl joins them on his birthday. 

When Jamie turned 18, they were joined by a blonde beauty Anna. She was gorgeous and looked like a supermodel, and Mindy thought Jamie's name he gave her, Sasha, sounded more suitable than her real name.

They had moved to an old brick factory in another city that Jane and Lorraine purchased, as Fox wanted permanent healing pools installed in one of the upper floors.

They still had communal showers and a room filled with mattresses as their joint bed. 

They were literally a family now when Anna joined, and because they no longer stayed in the suburbs, they no longer had to pretend to be siblings as Jamie finished his final year.

Since he turned 18, he was free to fuck whenever and whoever he wished now, even though Mindy, Mathilda and Hanna were still 17 and under supervision by Jane.

This was also when their modelling agency took off called the Velvet Pussy Agency. Anna, together with Fox and even Jamie who dressed in women's clothes started getting jobs modelling for magazines and fashion shows, and together with Jane, Lorraine and Fox escorted on the side for intelligence gathering purposes.

By now, the androgynous look had become hot, and Jamie was in high demand in fashion due to his beautiful face and skinny body, able to model both male and female clothes. 

After finishing his schooling, he was a full time model now, and regularly fucked other models while out on jobs. However, Jane insisted all of them used condoms with outsiders, as she didn't want extra problems with diseases among themselves. 

All the while while modelling, they took on espionage jobs and assassinations.

When Jamie turned 19, a 22 year old Cataleya appeared. Unlike the others who were all white, she was darker skinned and Jamie found her exotic and fucked her regularly. She also modelled for the Velvet Pussy and was quite popular with photographers.

It didn't escape anyone's notice that all of them were seasoned killers, be it as assassins or spies, and there were 9 of them now including Jamie. With their myriad killing skills, they were practically an army with their capabilities.

Jamie felt he was ready to take revenge, and Jane and Lorraine agreed, having spent years doing their investigations as to the identity and motive for his parent's murders.

2