Chapter 6 – Botched Revenge
141 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The motive was nothing less than the takeover of the country and the world by clandestine ways.

Jamie's mother Elizabeth Stanton was the first of 5 congressmen who were killed for trying to expose a conspiracy by the CIA to weaponize a virus that melts the skin of it's victims, causing death by exposure within 24 hours. It is also highly contagious and airborne!

It was named the Cadaver contagion as it leaves victims looking like cadavers with their skins removed, dying in agony.

Jamie's mother thought the virus was too dangerous, and was more than cruel to their enemies, much less their friends in case it leaks out. Having convinced her other colleagues at Congress, she was dedicated to stop such research and destroy the virus that had already been manufactured.

His father Charles Hammer was persecuting the very government funded biological labs Biozome Technologies, who were manufacturing the said virus! They were in direct violation of current US Government laws and international law against manufacture of biological weapons

The powers that be took that as a personal vendetta by Jamie's parents and not only killed them, but supposedly killed their son to make an example of their family to the other congressmen and congresswomen who might want to continue the investigation.

Their plan was not only to use the virus as a weapon, but to give out the vaccine to only the people and countries willing to obey their commands, hence not only blackmailing the country but also the world.

When Jane revealed all of this to their family, they were all shocked. This was worse than any movie they could imagine.

"In 3 days, the CEO of Biozome, Thomas Patterson will be meeting the CIA deputy chief Douglas O'Hara at the Hilton in Richmond, Virginia. We suspect this is when he will be delivering the final product

The whole family will be involved in this.

Mathilda will take the building opposite the road, which will be full of snipers.

Hanna will go with her to help eliminate all the threats. 

I will be driving the getaway car, while Fox will take the other.

Supercharged, bulletproof, nitrous oxide... the works. I expect a car chase and we will need to cut the journey back from 6 hours to 3.

Lorraine will take the lead, and will be joined by Jamie, Anna, Mindy and Cataleya.

The objective is to take them out, and to retrieve the package to ensure this never gets used, ever" Jane said

--

3 days later, Mathilda and Hanna was already in the building opposite the Hilton.

6 black cars with their windows all blacked out arrived at the front of the hotel, and director Douglas O'Hara walked out of the middle car. 

A group of spec ops entered the building opposite, as 8 fully armed men went to scout and empty out the building  

Hanna and Mathilda hid themselves in the vents while the 8 men got into their positions opposite the hotel. Their sniper rifles were all aimed at the hotel entrance. 

They kept the lights off, as the whole building was dark. 

This made it easier for Mathilda, who hovered like a ghost and started slitting throats one by one. 

Hanna too started making her move, while not as stealthy as Mathilda, she was quicker and faster at killing them. 

Within minutes, they both swept the building, eliminating all 8 people. 

At that precise moment, a gorgeous blonde walked to the entrance with 4 other girls, including Jamie who was dressed as one too.

He was already getting tall, but Anna was tall too, so both of them looked like models. 

"Stop. State your business" a bodyguard at the entrance said. 

"Do I have to explain myself? I've brought my prettiest girls tonight" Lorraine said

Jamie, Mindy, Cataleya and Anna looked gorgeous, dressed in skimpy dresses and full makeup. 

Lorraine had a quick look inside, seeing 20 bodyguards and the two main men in the lounge. There might be more bodyguards hiding in the shadows, but those were all Lorraine could see from here. 

"Do you want to search them?" Lorraine asked as Anna and Mindy giggled

*Pfft* 

Suddenly, a bullet splattered the guard's head in front of them

All of the girls screamed frantically, squatting on the ground showing their panties and many of the guards moved at the same time.

*Pfft*

*Pfft*

*Pfft*

Another 3 guards dropped. 

"Sniper! Get down!" the guards yelled, getting the CEO Patterson and CIA Director O'Hara to hide. 

A few guards also tried to rescue the screaming escorts and bringing them inside for cover. 

Suddenly, all 5 of them took action, taking out their guns with silencers and started a massacre. 

The guards were not ready for assassins killing them while they were trying to protect them. 

"Assassins!" one of the guards yelled and a firefight broke out. 

Cataleya and Anna opened fire, each moving gracefully like in a dance. 

Lorraine was brutal and with two guns. 

Jamie and Mindy chased after the CEO Patterson of Biozome and CIA Director O'Hara. 

Jamie killed two bodyguards with headshots and Mindy killed another 3. 

Jamie kicked both CEO Patterson to the ground and immediately shot him in the head. 

Suddenly, Director O' Hara fired at him, and he barely avoided the bullet and started engaging hand to hand with him. 

Mindy took the briefcase and wanted to help Jamie

"No go!" Jamie said

Mindy nodded and started leaving as a furious gunfight was still going on. 

She somersaulted in the air, gracefully avoiding the gunfire. 

Jamie was engaging in hand to hand combat, yet firing his gun as both him and Director O'Hara fired their guns, yet were attacking and blocking using their arms. 

Suddenly, as Jamie blocked Director O'Hara's arm, he fired his gun, and Jamie barely managed to duck his head. 

The bullet missed Jamie, but hit the briefcase as Mindy was moving from the back!

The briefcase exploded in a cloud of green smoke.

"Mindy!" Jamie yelled

Jamie abandoned the fight with Director O'Hara and disengaged, covering his mouth and running into the cloud to rescue Mindy

Director O'Hara looked at the cloud and yelled "Don't let them get away!" and covered his mouth and nose with a handkerchief. 

"Abort!" Lorraine yelled as Jamie ran out of the cloud, holding Mindy and the briefcase. 

Jamie was shot several times from the back, refusing to drop Mindy

Mindy's flesh was melting! She screamed in pain as she tried to rip her clothes off.

Jamie's flesh was melting too as Lorraine's hands burned, trying to open the briefcase.

Cataleya and Anna covered them killing several more men but taking fire in return.  

Both cars arrived at the lobby. 

"Get in!" Jane yelled

Lorraine brought Jamie and Mindy into Jane's car while Cataleya and Anna joined Hanna and Mathilda into Fox's car. 

Both cars zoomed off as bullets hit the bullet proof cars. 

In Fox's car, Anna and Cataleya were trembling in pain, seeing the skin on their hands melting. Mathilda and Hanna didn't know how to help them. 

In Jane's car, Lorraine's melted skin on her hands was struggling to open the briefcase for the vaccine that she hoped was in the briefcase. 

The briefcase was still leaking gas in the car, and Jane started melting too. 

Mindy's skin was already melted as Jamie helped her strip naked with his own hands which had its skin melted. 

Both of them faced incredible pain, but Jamie held her, refusing to let her go. 

Finally, Lorraine opened the briefcase and immediately threw out the two veils that was leaking gas all over the car. 

They didn't want to leave any of the virus to the CIA, but they didn't intend to die either. 

She turned around and used two injectable pens into both Jamie and Mindy's arms.

She took one herself and used the other on Jane, whose skin on her arms and face had already melted too as the green gas had filled the car. 

Even though the vaccine may have slowed the melting skin, but the ruined skin was already gone, and Jamie and Mindy already looked like cadavers, having lost their skin on their faces and arms.  

Jane drove past Fox as Lorraine signaled for Fox to wind down her window. 

5 injectable pens landed on Fox's lap and Mathilda immediately picked it up. 

Mathilda injected Fox, herself, Hanna, Cataleya and Anna, stopping Cataleya and Anna's deterioration. 

The two cars sped down the highway, outrunning many police cars, and Mathilda and Hanna took care of those that could keep up with their high powered rifles. 

The 3 excruciating hours back to New York was pure torture, and Lorraine had to inject adrenaline into Mindy and Jamie's hearts to get their hearts pumping again. 

Lorraine looked at them and at her and Jane, wondering what would become of them. 

In a sense they succeeded in their mission, at least partially on killing the CEO of BioZome, but they can always produce more. And the CIA director and his masters were still alive. 

But they paid too heavy a price for this so called victory. 

They arrived back at their brick factory and rushed the injured Mindy and Jamie up to their healing baths. 

"What do we do?" Anna asked, looking at both of them, who now looked like cadavers. with only skin on their backs and below their waists. 

"We remove their skins and hope for the best" Fox said, taking out a scalpel. 

With precision, she started ripping off the remainder of the skin on both Mindy and Jamie's bodies, which were mostly on their waist down, including their genitals and legs. 

Their bodies were completely flayed as she immediately dunked their catatonic bodies into the waiting healing pools with their white healing liquid which turned pink from their blood.  

"Lor.. quickly" Fox said, looking at Lorraine, who was the next worst case and no longer had a face and skin on her arms and hands

Lorraine lay down on the operating table nearby as she calmly let Fox remove all her skin. 

She grit her teeth, holding in the pain as her whole body screamed in agony. 

Finally, she passed out as Hanna carried her body to the pool 

Jane was next, as she was driving in the car full of the green gas. 

She too gritted her teeth and within 10 minutes was stripped of all her flesh. 

The process was so painful that Fox was amazed that all of them were still alive. 

Jane was still barely conscious as Mathilda lifted her frail body into a pool 

"You! Quickly!" Fox said to Cataleya. 

"M...me?" Cataleya asked, looking horrified. 

But Fox was merciless, removing her skin as she screamed in pain as she lost consciousness

Then Anna was next, as her once model like body was looking more like a zombie with missing parts of flesh on her arms, breasts and face. At this state, she could never show her face in public again, let alone model. 

Then Mathilda who had only parts of her hands and her skin on her neck melted. 

She screamed but Fox never relented, having Hanna carry her shivering unconscious body to the pools

Just when she turned to Hanna, suddenly Hanna knocked her out!

Fox was actually the least affected by the virus with only small portions of her hands and face affected, while Hanna already looked part zombie. 

After watching Fox flay the bodies of the rest, she started doing the same to Fox, carrying her unconscious body to a pool.

Over the years since Fox came, she has seen this solution heal broken bones, bullet wounds, ruptured organs. But she didn't know if it would heal them of all their skin!

At the end, she looked at herself, naked in the mirror. 

Her skin on her neck and face were gone, and although the vaccine slowed the spread of the virus, it was still melting her skin.

"I know what Fox intended. But I was born to withstand more pain than a normal human" Hanna said to herself. 

Holding her screams, she started removing her own skin!

The skin inside her vagina was excruciating and the last part she removed where those on her face, which was now an unblinking cadaver.

20 excruciating minutes later, a body, shivering with pain, slowly walked step by step, leaving bloody footprints as she walked to the pool. 

But the pain on her feet was too much and she dropped onto her knees and hands, which was even more painful.

She forced her body to crawl to the pool, wondering how stupid she was leaving the last one the furthest. But then again, they were in such a hurry to put the next body in, they obviously chose the nearest. 

She cried from eyes that had no eyelids as she forced herself, fighting unconsciousness to crawl to the 9th pool. 

Without any strength left, she lowered herself into the pool. 

Finally, she covered herself with the secret white concoction, hoping that this would work on injuries as severe as this. 

She hoped her new family that she loved will all survive. Slowly, her consciousness drifted away as her body naturally put her into a coma from the pain. 

2