Chapter 7 – Aftermath
137 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She awoke with a start, not recognizing her surroundings. Where the hell was she?

She tried to get up, but found her butt stuck in some sort of hardened plaster like substance.

"Mmmmph!" 

"Mmmmph!" 

She looked around, hearing the muffled sounds of more people, all trapped in this strange substance. 

"Raaaagh!" she yelled, freeing her right arm, then her left from the plaster like pink substance and got up

She was naked, and she was lying on top what looks like another person!

She looked around and found an axe next to the fire extinguisher nearby and started freeing the trapped people.

The first was a man who she was lying on top of, looking possibly around 20 years old.

He was completely hairless, with no hair under his armpits, his groin, eyebrows or even eyelashes!

"Charlize? No.. I mean Lorraine?" Jamie asked, looking at her

"Mmmmph!" he heard Lorraine's voice nearby and then looked back at the naked woman. 

Instead of blonde hair, she had dark black hair instead. 

"No, I'm Andy" the woman said as she cut out another woman from the plaster solution with and axe. 

Jane got out of the tub, looking at her skin. 

She too was completely hairless, but her skin was absolutely flawless!

She had no hair on her groin, armpits, eyelashes or eyebrows, and even her tattoos were gone. 

Jamie was helping with Mindy who was next to him.

The more people came out, the more they helped release the others. 

Suddenly, Fox instantly got up and immediately searched around

"No...no!" she yelled looking at the final tub

"Fox? What's going on?" Lorraine asked as Fox frantically dug up the final tub. 

The rest who were all released started gathering around Fox and helping her, not understanding why she was so frantic. 

Just then, she pulled out a skinless looking corpse who didn't heal at all. 

She body didn't as she was dead after drowning face down in the tub!

"Is that...." Jamie looked at the body, not recognizing who it was. 

"It's Hanna!" Fox said, tears flowing down her newly recovered face. 

Fox tried CPR on her body, but there was no response. 

The healing fluid didn't heal her, instead preserving her body from rotting. 

Fox told them how Hanna knocked her out before she could skin her and put her in the healing tub.

They realized that must mean that Hanna had skinned herself!

The dried up bloody footprints and crawl marks on the floor told them how much she suffered as she fell face first into the healing pool

Andy watched silently as the naked hairless women and single man surrounded the skinless body to mourn. 

--

Andy sat silently as Jane and Lorraine explained everything, not fully believing what they were telling her. 

They told her about Jamie's annual occurrence of female warriors appearing since he was 12, and of all of them being warriors under one roof and treating each other as family. 

They checked online and found that indeed they were stuck in the healing pool for over 14 days, passing Jamie's 20th birthday, meaning Andy was his 9th female appearing. 

They also found troubling news of the virus spreading, causing massive deaths in Richmond and the surrounding. It was blamed on a terrorist attack by unknown terrorists. 

Andy was told that she could leave to explore the world to see if what they were telling her was true or not, and invited her to return if she wanted. They also gave her a dose of the vaccine after finding out that the virus had spread all over

In fact, from their factory, which was a distance away from the city, they could see smoke and fire everywhere, indicating that New York was in chaos. The news had already stopped reporting from New York a week ago!

"We really fucked up badly this time" Lorraine said, looking out the window

Jane and Fox nodded silently, looking at the carnage in the distance

--

Jamie and the others helped comfort Mindy over the next few days, who was blaming herself for Hanna's death. 

It was her fault for carelessly getting the briefcase shot and spreading the virus, ultimately killing Hanna.

They were slowly building their strength, starting with fruit juices to get back to normal eating

They haven't eaten or drank anything for 2 weeks, and their bodies were weak. 

Most of them lost whatever little body fat they had and lost their breasts as their fat reserves depleted. 

Fox put them on a diet regime to slowly put back the weight. 

And slowly, Jamie saw their emaciated bodies start to fill up again. 

They were banned from exercising with the intent to put on fat first before training to get their bodies back into shape. 

Jamie watched as their bodies grew and their breasts started to stretch their new skin. 

He had to stretch all his skin too, and required nightly activities with the others to not only stretch his penis skin, but help the other's dilate their new skin inside their vaginas.

--

Two weeks later, they started growing hair on their head again. But they couldn't grow it back naturally.

Foxy had another formula that helped hair growth, so they were applying it to grow hair on their heads, eyebrows and eye lashes. 

But they didn't use it on their groins and armpits as they didn't want to spend time applying it on somewhere they would regularly have to shave for their modelling work anyway.

Andy had returned after confirming that this was not her reality and reported of a strange occurrence in the city.

The virus had mutated to continue spreading. 

Unlike before, it killed a victim within 24 hours, it seems when that happens the people die too quickly and the virus could not propagate. 

Instead, it mutated to not kill its victim, instead leave the victim alive. 

It still melted the skin, leaving fleshless humans after getting infected, but the victim remained alive with only one desire, to spread the virus. 

It had become something like a zombie virus, with skinless people everywhere attacking uninfected people. 

Andy had to fight her way out of the city. Fortunately, she had received the vaccine. 

--

Like with Jane and Fox, Jamie kept confusing Lorraine and Andy. 

Mathilda and Mindy kept thinking he was joking as he had to give them cunnilingus and sex every time, but he seemed to be serious. 

But they looked nothing alike!

Jamie must really have bad recognition skills, which is a bad sign as a spy or assassin, in case he follows the wrong target. 

Andy moaned as Jamie ate her out, with Lorraine sucking him from the bottom of the bed. 

He had to pleasure them both at the same time to learn to differentiate them, just like Jane and Fox forced him to do. 

Andy decided to join in on their fun, since she seemed to like them. 

"Isn't that a little.... creepy?" Andy asked, looking at a nearby bed while Jamie licked her

"Jamie says he doesn't want to cremate her. Since she won't rot anyway, he wanted to keep her nearby" Lorraine shrugged her shoulders and went back to sucking Jamie under his hips. 

Hanna's skinless body sat on a chair in the bedroom, in the corner near where the rest of the mattresses are placed together. 

--

Andy wasn't the only one with a morbid interest.

Mathilda found all their skins at the bottom of one of the healing pools as they were draining the pools to refill them for future use.

As the pools were not actual bathtubs but specially made holes in the ground, they were at ground level.

Someone must have knocked the pile of skin into the pool as they rushed to get everyone into the pools, as the skins were all preserved perfectly.

While most of them had the faces and arms missing, and some of the severe ones didn't have the top part of their body, many in Fox's car did.

Mathilda started sewing, making panties from the groin skin of Jamie, which had a penis pouch in front, and the other skins from their female groins made panties.

She said it was for Jamie to use when impersonating a woman again. He could tuck his penis, then wear a realistic groin with a pussy over it.

As for bras, she made bras from the skins of herself, Fox, Hanna, Anna and Cataleya who were in the other car and not so badly affected.

When he tried it out on Jamie, after taping his penis between and wearing the skin panties, then wearing the skin bra with silicone inserts inside, and finally applying makeup to the seams, he looked indistinguishable from a real female!

 The others thought it was creepy, but the idea of him wearing their pussy skin also turned them on.

2