Chapter 8 – Living in the Zombie City
115 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Andy joined, Jane, Lorraine and Foxy had found another person who knew how to plan and strategically build their own intelligence network.

They were well trained in their previous lives, unlike Mindy, Mathilda, and Cataleya (and Hanna) who were well trained by their father figures but were not trained in espionage and organization. Anna was trained by the KGB, but was only an assassin and was not someone with authority or real power.

Jamie was even further down the totem pole having learned skills second hand from them. But he had the advantage of learning from all of them, arguably making him the most versatile, and has had many years of training with them. 

While they trained and build up their strength, they did venture out occasionally to raid for food and supplies like vehicles and firearms from the nearby police stations.

They could not leave the city anyway, as the government had placed a total lockdown on many of the east coast cities that were affected, with the command to shoot to kill at the checkpoints on all exits. 

Daily, they monitored the news as well as spied on the communications within the police, military and armed forces.

So far, Lorraine was correct. The US government had no plans to nuke New York city, nor any of the other cities in affected. In fact, the only thing stopping the military from coming in full force to eliminate all the so called zombies was the fear they might still get infected. 

While the zombies were no more faster or stronger than a normal human, so the military facing them was like facing a riot in the city. The only difference was that the military were allowed to kill on sight.

But the zombies were extremely contagious and so far BioZome have been laying low after their CEO was killed and had not come out with another vaccine. 

Jane and Lorraine were unsure whether they couldn't come up with a vaccine again, or that they didn't want to for some nefarious reason. 

The virus was not only airborne, but spreads on contact, melting even other materials such as leather, silk, rubber and cotton. Only synthetic materials and metal were not affected.

Even Jamie and the others were limited to wearing synthetic materials like lycra or polyester, as most other materials had melted, even in their factory. This means that if not for the vaccine, all of them would be infected already, even from their base.   

As the initial outbreak started at Richmond, the nearby CIA facility of Langley was on full lockdown, as they had air sealed facilities in their many buildings. They conducted a full sweep though, exterminating all the members of the CIA that got infected. 

Jamie and his lovers didn't have much of a plan at the moment, so they stayed in their secure base, having a large meat freezer and lots of food stocked up.

Unlike normal zombie stories or movies, they weren't looking for a safe haven, they already were in a safe place. They didn't need food or weapons either as they were well stocked even before raiding the police station.

So they holed up in safety in their factory, doing their regular workout and training, waiting to see what the government is up to.

They certainly didn't want to reveal themselves as the virus had spread to all the cities they drove through from Richmond.

--

"Look! Another one" Fox said, pointing at the screen as several Apache gunships flew through the buildings, turning the zombies to shreds with machine gun fire.

Recently, the army have been sweeping through the streets of Manhattan, eliminating everything on its path.

Abandoned cars exploded as they flew through the streets.

After that, several groups of armed soldiers, dressed in biohazard suits moved through the streets, burning the corpses with flame throwers.

"I think we should make preparations in case we are raided" Andy said

"You think so too huh?" Lorraine said

"I think it's more than likely" Andy said

"Do you really think they will come for us?" Mathilda asked

"Don't you think a place full of women unaffected by the virus is too unusual?" Jane asked Mathilda

"I... I guess you're right" Mathilda said

"So, we prepare a threefold plan. Fight, flee or subterfuge" Andy said

"If we fight, we might not all survive" Jane said

"Fleeing is a possibility. But it will be hard to leave the city unnoticed. All exits by land, sea and air will be monitored and blocked" Lorraine said

"We should cover the healing pools, and camouflage Hanna. Otherwise, they will get rid of her like they got rid of the zombies. I will handle these preparations" Fox said

"What about subterfuge?" Anna asked 

"We will pretend to be women who found a safe haven, lucky to survive. As for how we survived thus far, I haven't thought of a good explanation yet for why we didn't get infected. We certainly can't tell them we have the vaccine. Besides, we only have two injectable pens left.

For this, Jamie should cross dress as a woman too, so that hopefully we will be sent to the same camp together" Jane said

--

Over the next few hours, they went about their preparations. 

Jane started hiding and keeping most of their surveillance stuff, while Fox closed all the healing pools on the ground with slabs of granite, leaving empty floorspace. 

Andy took Hanna's body to a room and started painting a latex skin that dried and covered her bare flesh, giving her a skin tone and made her look like a mannequin. 

"What is that?" Jamie asked, seeing a strange object in a glass jar. 

"That's her womb and ovaries" Andy said

"What? Why did you do that?" Jamie asked in shock. 

"I know you loved her. But we had to make room to hide the two vaccine pens inside her body" Andy said

Jamie wanted to argue, but Andy was right. Hanna was already dead. Andy was disguising her body so that if they are raided, she won't get destroyed. 

"Can... can I do it then?" Jamie asked

Andy nodded and gave him some lube.

He placed both injectable pens in his hand and oiled it before inserting it in Hanna's pussy

"All the way in. She has a body cavity that can fit it completely now" Andy instructed

As he pushed the two pens in, he pushed his fingers into Hanna's pussy, pushing the two pens all the way inside her.           

Andy sealed up her orifices with the latex skin, after hiding the vaccines in the cavity left by the removed uterus. 

Then she dressed Hanna's body up with fashion clothes and posed her with the other mannequins around in the fashion room. 

When one looked closely, one would find it hard to think she wasn't a mannequin, as she had no nipples, or any other orifices. 

Even her eyes were covered by the liquid latex, as was her mouth and nose. 

Andy painted on her eyes and lipstick on her lips as all her holes, top and bottom were completely sealed. 

"Don't worry. Once this potential crises is over, we will come back for her. I have placed a tracker inside her too" Andy said

They hid all their guns in a secret basement and moved their vehicles to the factory two roads down which they also owned under a different company name. 

With that, they were ready for all 3 scenarios

2