Chapter 10 – Escape
101 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jamie and the other women were stuck as cows being milked for over 4 months.

They were conscious, but were unable to move due to their paralyzing collars. 

They were fed through tubes and their waste collected from their orifices directly. 

For the women, they were constantly producing milk, as their breasts grew to the size much larger than they would have grown had they gotten pregnant. 

Hormones were continuously pumped into their bodies to produce milk and keep them deliriously horny. 

Their automatic dildos kept stimulating them as they were going mad with lust and had lost their minds at this point with their mouths drooling and their eyes half open and looking dazed. 

Jamie however, they were having problems with. 

After months of cumming non stop, his sperm production was already diminishing, regardless of the hormones they were giving him. 

He too had lost his mind, but his body could no longer produce sperm and was producing less than before even though both his testicles were the size of fists. 

The pump had pulled his dick non stop and he was actually 3 inches longer than before, but was producing only a trickle. 

However, his sperm was the most valuable of the liquids they were collecting, so the scientists needed to produce more for their stockpile of vaccines. 

"Are you sure we should do this?"

"We've already rested him for a week, but nothing works. This experimental solution should work to rejuvenate his sperm supply"

"But it may shorten his lifespan. We cannot kill the golden goose" 

"I don't care. In a few years, we'll be promoted out of here. By then even if his testicles explode, I don't care" 

"Fine then. Lets do it. Where do we inject?"

"Directly into his testicles"

Jamie felt a prick through his lust haze and suddenly started convulsing!

"What do we do? His heart is spiking and his temperature has shot up"

"We... we do nothing. See? It worked"

Just at that moment, his penis started producing cum again as Jamie continued deliriously convulsing. 

The scientists left the room as production in Jamie's room progressed smoothly, to check on the women in a separate pen. 

--

Her naked body fell off the wall, tangled in tubes which she struggled to get out off and landed on a tube between her legs, suspending her in the air. 

"What the hell is this?" she said to herself and climbed off the tube and landed gracefully on the ground. 

She looked behind her and there was a young man, whom she pulled the tubes out off, with only the tube sticking out of his penis that seemed to be draining his cum.

She frowned, not knowing what to do. Should he free him? 

Suddenly, another naked woman appeared out of nowhere, and landed on the tube as well. 

"Come, let me help you" the first woman said

"Thanks" the second woman said as she climbed off gracefully. 

"Where the hell are we?" the second woman asked

"I don't know but..." the first woman said as another woman appeared

This time she landed on the tube again, but by now, the tube was yanked loose as she landed on the ground. 

Cum sprayed on all 3 of them like rain, completely drenching them. 

"What the? Hey!" the third woman screamed

All 3 of them walked out of the spray of continuous rain of sperm

"I think they did something to him. Look at the size of his balls. He's cumming unceasingly" the second woman said

Another woman appeared and landed in the puddle of cum, looking disgusted realizing what was happening as her naked body was completely drenched. 

"That's what's been happening?" the third woman asked

"Yes... I was the first. She was second. You're third" the first woman said as the fourth woman walked over to them, realizing they were the same as her.

"I think we should free him and find out what is going on" the first said

 They started unstrapping Jamie from the wall, even though his cock was still spasming and cumming

But they found he was totally limp. 

"Re..move... collar" Jamie managed to say, even though he was orgasming non stop. 

One of them helped remove his collar and he slumped to the ground on all fours. 

"Thank you... I'm Jamie" he said, as his cock not touched the floor and was still cumming and looked up at the 4 ladies.

There has never been 4 at once before as there was always 1 a year on his birthday. The scientist must have done something to him. 

"Uh... Halle?" Jamie asked

"No, I'm Sofia" the Sofia answered

"Oh.. and Gal?" Jamie said to the second  

"I'm Natalie" she replied

"You must be Milla" Jamie looked at the third

"I'm also Natalie, but you can call me Artemis" she answered

"I am Lori. Don't start guessing random names. You're way off. What would you have called me?" the Lori asked

"I was about to say Kate" Jamie said. 

"Not even close" Lori said

"Gotta.. free the...others" Jamie said

"There are other men like you?" Lori asked

"No.. they are females... like you. Appear.. from me" Jamie said

The 4 realized what he was saying and immediately knew that they had to rescue them. 

They didn't understand how they appeared, but if there are more like them from before, they should help them. 

Just then, a scientist came through the door.

All 4 of them moved instantly, but Natalie was the closest and choked him out. 

She took his access card as well as his lab coat and put it on Jamie as she didn't seem to mind being naked. 

Natalie and Lori put Jamie on their shoulders as they moved out. 

Sofia and Artemis rushed out and immediately attacked the two guards in the hallway, killing them barehanded and taking their firearms. 

As more guards came running, both of them took them out and passed on the weapons to the other 2, arming all 4 of them. 

They were all still naked, but they took the bullet proof vests off the 4 guards and wore them as they moved on. 

They entered another room and was appalled to see all 8 women suspended facing down, their huge breasts drooping as their milk was extracted from their breasts. 

Jamie ran to them and was assisted by Natalie to remove their collars and their bindings. 

Andy removed the dildo in her pussy by herself and looked around

"Four this time huh?" she asked, needing her hands to carry her heavy boobs. 

"Yeah. They injected me with something. I can't stop cumming" Jamie said, showing the trail he left on the floor. 

"Jamie!" Mathilda said as she hugged Jamie, but she cringed as her breasts was pressed onto his chest. It was painful and all of them were still lactating. 

"I can't move like this!" Mindy complained, holding her breasts that hung to her waist. 

"We have no choice. We need to secure the area and try to escape" Jane said, squeezing her breasts to stop the milk flowing for a while. 

"Let's get out of here first. The milk won't stop flowing until the hormones run out. Right now, there is nothing we can do about it" Lorraine said. 

They fought their way out of there, picking up more weapons along the way. Those that were lactating had difficulties moving the way they normally did as they had not been moving for months, and were only fed the bare necessities to live. They also had extraordinarily large breasts that were continuously dripping milk everywhere. 

They slaughtered their way out, as the naked women started dressing themselves in lab coats. The 4 new women wore bullet proof jackets, but the other women were lactating and were not able to wear any tops as their breasts were too big. 

Jamie too was only dressed in a lab coat as he was unable to wear pants.

They were all held back due to non stop gunfire.

"Ugh" he suddenly grunted as another woman appeared out of him

The redhead landed in a crouch, finding herself right in the middle of a gunfight in harms way.

"What the fuck?" she said and rolled back to where Jamie was hiding with Mindy

"Sorry Scarlett" Jamie said

"My name is Natalia" she answered

"Wrong again" Mindy laughed

She took one of the two guns that Mindy was holding

"Hey!" Mindy yelled

But Natasha charged out, gun blazing

Sofia and Artemis charged after her and then the rest followed.

--

3 cars sped out of the blazing laboratory complex, carrying 14 of them.

Natasha, Sofia and Artemis were driving the cars as the rest had breasts so big, they couldn't handle the wheel without their breasts getting in the way.

Besides, they were still flowing with milk like Jamie was still cumming all over the car.

"Where are we heading?" Natasha asked in the lead car

"Our safehouse in Roanoke" Jane said, seated in the passenger seat next to her

"We have a safehouse in Roanoke?" Jamie asked, seated next to Mathilda.

"Always take precautions, remember?" Jane replied

They zoomed off into the night, hoping that they made a clean escape

2