Chapter 11 – Rest and Recovery
112 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Several months later, in an open air large house in Panama, they were all lounging by the pool

They had been on the run non stop, nearly being caught several times in several of their safehouses before deciding to leave the country.

They stole a light plane and flew off, crossing the international borders. The captured women and Jamie needed a place to peacefully recover.

It took over a month before the hormones on the women ran out and they stopped producing milk from their breasts, and it took another month before they started getting their periods back again. 

But all of them now had breasts that were 2 sizes bigger than they were before, which was fuller with a slight sag. It looked particularly good on them but Jane said they shouldn't worry as their breasts should shrink back when they started exercising regularly again, which they were not able to do with their leaking breasts. 

In fact, they stayed at the house over 2 weeks just continuously letting their breasts drain, until their milk flow was only that of a lactating mother which was more tolerable for travel. 

They also had to eat to get back their muscle mass as their whole bodies were emaciated, with only gigantic breasts that gave them backaches. 

Jamie was having the same problem too. He needed to eat to rebuild his body and stop cumming as his balls were hurting all the time. 

By the time the hormones ran out and he stopped cumming, he found that he was impotent as his much longer penis could not get erect anymore. 

Many of them tried to help him, by sucking him and teasing him with sex, but to no avail. His huge balls had shrunk too and his scrotal sack looked empty and he could feel nothing inside it. This was worrisome, but for the time being, there was nothing they could do about it. 

Sofia, Natalie, Natasha, Artemis and Lori were already up to date on what was going on, and who everyone was. 

Like the others earlier, they did their own investigations and found out that what they said was true. They were in another dimension with no way back

They also knew about the virus, the antidote and what happened next as they were captured.

Natasha, on her way to investigate whether this dimension had Stark tower in New York, raided the old factory and recovered Hanna's body, the vaccines within, and the the real skin underwear for Jamie.

Their house in Panama was already modified, with 12 tubs full of healing liquid in the basement. They had their computers all set up to collect intelligence too and to monitor the news. But they didn't take any jobs for the moment.

With the women, they all trained hard, and ate well, regaining back their muscles and fitness within 2 months. But that left them with another problem. 

As their breasts shrank back to slightly larger than normal sizes, their breast skin was still stretched and saggy. They all opted to do the optional breast skin removal before staying a week inside the healing tub.

It was painful to slice the skin and peel it off, leaving the bare breasts underneath, but it was a procedure all of them, Mathilda, Mindy, Anna, Jane, Lorraine, Fox and Cataleya wanted to do to get their nice firm breasts back. 

Within that time, Jamie's birthday passed again. To everyone's surprise, nobody appeared on his birthday!

It seemed as if he used up the next few years worth of women in Sofia, Artemis, Natalie, Natasha and Lori!

Did that mean the drug they injected him with took 5 years off his life?

Now, everyone had recovered except for Jamie. In a sense he had recovered all his fighting abilities. 

But he was impotent and his penis looked like a deflated party balloon you make balloon animals from. 

Somehow this affected his hormones too as before he was androgynous, his features were even more feminine, perhaps because of his lack of hormones from his seemingly missing testicles. 

He felt emasculated, surrounded by so many beautiful girls walking around naked all the time but being able to get an erection, while he was definitely mentally aroused. 

Before, he was always having sex while training, or just having sex anywhere around the factory as he wished with anyone who was in a horn mood. But now, he was never feeling in the mood, even when some of them sucked him or played with his dick. 

Feeling the way he did, while the other women dressed in all sorts of sexy clothes to go out, he decided to dress as a woman whenever he went out.

An effeminate man with many women seemed to bring too much attention as local men seemed to want to challenge him to show off all the time.

Not that he couldn't easily trash them, as could any of the women, but a fight was the last thing they wanted if they were trying to keep a low profile. 

Unlike before, he doesn't bother tucking his dick, letting it hang limply under his dress without any underwear. He hoped that by not wearing tight underwear, he would get it's function back. Right now, it didn't even show a bulge under his sundress although it hung to his knees.

--

Tonight, Lori was lying naked in bed next to him and decided to play with his dick. Since the time they rescued Jamie and the rest, they had gotten to know Lori, Artemis, Sofia, Natasha and Natalie. 

At first, his large cock was cumming all the time, so they dared not fuck him in case they got pregnant, which seemed like a sure thing with how much cum he was shooting. 

But as he has become impotent since he stopped cumming, he had never known them sexually. 

And Lori was feeling horny tonight. She tugged at his dick, impressed with his length, but it was like she was holding empty skin. She remembered how large and thick it was when she first set her eyes on it and regretted not fucking him, even if she would have gotten pregnant.

Her hands moved down to his scrotum and felt the empty skin, seemingly missing any testicles. 

They had gotten a scan in the local hospital in Panama, which confirmed that the large fist sized testicles that he had before had disappeared completely. 

She put the limp thing in her mouth and tried to make it grow with her mouth. 

Jamie was already mentally aroused with the beautiful woman sucking him, but his dick gave no response. 

Then, she inserted her finger in his anus, finding the walnut sized object within and started rubbing it. 

"Mmmmph...MMMMPH!" Lori said realizing his cock suddenly expanding within her mouth. 

She pulled out her finger to fuck but the moment her finger came out, it deflated again. 

"Did you see that? Lori did it!" Mathilda said excitedly from nearby. 

"Leave...leave your finger inside me" Jamie said

"No. I want to fuck you. Someone else.. please help" Lori asked

Mathilda came over instantly and inserted her finger and watched Jamie's cock grow again. 

It was much larger than what she remembered fucking and looked scary, but she kept stimulating the walnut shaped prostate inside Jamie as Lori mounted him. 

The rest of them surrounded the pair as they fucked, Lori moaning with pleasure as Jamie demonstrated his skills he had been honing for years. 

1