Chapter 12 – The Next Step
154 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Artemis and Jane held Jamie's hands down, stuffing his fingers into their pussies, hoping that he would not hurt them as he trashed around. 

Mindy and Cataleya sat on his feet allowing his toes to enter their pussies for the same purpose while Mathilda and Anna sat on his knees to prevent him from trashing around. 

"I'm sorry we have to do this. But we need you to be fully functioning. Bite down if it's too painful" Lorraine said, stuffing her pussy into his mouth to prevent him from talking or screaming. 

Jamie's eyes opened in fear but he was unable to see what was happening between his legs. 

Fox held a sharp pair of scissors and lifted up his flaccid penis, exposing his empty testicle sack

With a quick snip, she cut off his scrotum and the ends of the epididymis which is the tube that connects to the testicles. 

Jamie screamed into Lorraine's pussy as she held his head tight to her groin and his arms and legs spasmed, digging into the many pussies that were holding him down. 

"Ok quickly" Fox said as they got off him and carried him to a tub filled with the special healing liquid. 

They hoped this would work to restore his testicles. Fox says replacement of a lost limb has never been done before. But then again, replacement of skin was never done before until with them too. 

The others rubbed their sore pussies. Jamie tried his best not to hurt them, but he had spasmed uncontrollably from the pain. 

But their next move would need him to be a fully functional man. Otherwise, he would have to be left out, or be turned into a real woman, neither of which was what they wanted to do. 

He could now have sex again, and over the past 2 weeks he had fucked all of them. But he constantly needed anal stimulation to stay erect and that was not what they needed of him.

The next step the planned would be able to hide all his many girls that may or may not come in the following years too. As their faces would probably be recognized by the CIA, they could no longer use modelling as a way to infiltrate for espionage. Well, not the girls that had been captured before by the CIA anyway. 

That being said, they intended to restart their escorting service because it was a great way to gather information and for assassination purposes. 

--

In an opulent mansion in Hollywood, an Audi R8 drove up the driveway. 

A butler opened the door and Jamie stepped out from the drivers seat, wearing a smart looking tuxedo which looked good on him. 

After a month of his testicles growing back, his face started to become slightly more manly and his body was more muscular again. 

The butler opened the other door and the beautiful Anna stepped out 

Jamie passed the butler the invitation card, which Jane took great effort to get. 

"Mr and Mrs Waterson. Please come this way" the butler invited. 

They entered the mansion entrance as Jamie's car was being parked by the valet. 

Mr Waterson, to the left sir, and Mrs Waterson, to the right please" another butler inside said. 

Jamie kissed Anna and they went to their separate directions. 

Jamie entered a change room and was told to change. 

There was only a masquerade mask but no other clothes. 

"I suppose I would have to go nude" Jamie said to himself. 

He got changed and walked out. 

To his surprise, he did not meet Anna, rather another women he did not know. 

She was completely naked with a masquerade mask on like he was. 

She extended her hand and he took her hand as they entered the mansion. 

He knew all the rest of the girls had come or were coming too with other partners they had somehow paired up with. 

This was an orgy and the invitees were the most powerful movers and shakers in the country. 

There were politicians, billionaire businessmen, royalty from Europe, bankers and other industry leaders. 

In fact, many of the others here were models and actors, to join in and become the playthings, and they were gorgeous naked, which was why Jamie and his girls would be easy to fit in. 

After all, how fit were the politicians and billionaires? They were obviously not the good looking bodies. 

There were two men fucking a woman with a gorgeous body on the couch. Her body reminded him of Mindy. But then again, it could be an actress or model. He can't be absolutely sure with her mask on.

"Do you want to fuck me?" the girl holding his hand asked

"Why don't you give me a blowjob first?" Jamie asked as he realized he didn't recognize her voice.

That being said, he wasn't here to fuck one of his girls. That would be pointless.

He was here to scout out the organizer of this orgy, someone called Madame Butterfly.

Also if any of them could learn any useful information, that would be good too. Hence they were here to mingle.

His partner smiled and led him to a couch.

As he sat down, she started fellating him.

While that was happening, he looked around the luxurious room. There were naked waitresses who were also wearing masks serving champagne, and they could be used for sex too as a fat guy grabbed a waitress and started fucking her.

Another woman who had the body like Mathilda was being fingered while she bent over sucking another man's dick.

A darker skinned woman was being fucked doggie style while her breasts and face was pressed against the wall. Was it Sofia? Cataleya?

While before, he could identify some of them from birthmarks, moles or tattoos, after the first 8 were flayed and had their skins restored, their skins were flawless.

So the only way to identify them was their flawless skin, but that is not a confirmation its them.

A woman walked in holding another man's hand. Her body shape and size looked like that of Anna

The man got her to his groin to fuck her face. Suddenly, another man appeared and inserted his dick from behind.

"You're definitely ready now" Jamie's partner said, seeing his large cock fully erect.

She got onto him and lowered her already wet pussy on his cock

"Ooooh" she moaned loudly as everyone turned to look at her impaling herself on this man with the huge cock and lean and defined body.

This was what he was training for over the years. Him, Mathilda, Mindy and Hanna never had sex on the job before, but had trained for it for years. The rest like Anna, Cataleya, Jane, Lorraine, Fox, Artemis, Natalie, Sofia, Natasha and Andy definitely weren't virgins before coming to this dimension. But they seldom took jobs that required them to have sex, and even if they did, it was part of the job and they didn't have to tell the rest what they did, only that the job was successfully done.

But now, they were all working out in the open. Everyone was having sex, and Jamie couldn't even tell if any, all or none of them were here in this room or in the many other rooms having sex.

 

1