Chapter 13 – Madame Butterfly
96 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jamie fucked the lady passionately, but he found that the couch wasn't enough for the energetic movement she did as she rode on him. 

He got up and carried her and found a nearby king size bed which a couple had just finished fucking on and gotten up.  

He carried her over and slammed her onto the bed and started banging her as she moaned loudly. 

"No... let me... you're too deep" she gasped. 

Jamie rolled her over as she got on top again, so she could control the depth of his cock. 

"Oooh" she moaned grabbing her own breasts and pulling one of them to her mouth to suck her own breast. 

Suddenly, another couple approached the bed on the other side as the woman lay down upside down to Jamie, her face was upside down but next to him. 

The lean and muscular man got between her legs and entered her, causing her to moan. 

"Ooooooh!" she moaned as the man started banging her. 

Jamie recognized her voice! It was Jane!

The man started fucking her faster and her hands reached across and grabbed onto Jamie's hand as they locked eyes on each other. 

Every time the man fucked her, she squeezed Jamie's hand in time as Jamie felt her body quiver in orgasm after orgasm. 

The girl on top of him also started fucking Jamie in a similar rhythm. 

The man passionately grabbed Jane's breasts and squeezed hard, even though she didn't scream in pain.

They both seemed to be incredibly compatible with each other!

Jamie didn't know whether to feel jealous or not, but he was fucking another woman anyway and had to pretend not to recognize her. 

But something strange was going on. 

As the night moved on, more and more of the fatter, unfit people had left, and only really good looking bodies were left. 

After a while, Jamie was already fucking his sixth woman. She was gorgeous and had was incredible in bed. 

As far as Jamie knew, she was the only one in the room that was not his girls as he had made out but not fucked many of the other women here, identifying them as those part of his group of girls. 

But the rest were occupied being fucked by men who were all muscular and in good shape. 

Jamie was getting a bad feeling as the woman on top of him started cuffing both his hands to the bed post!

Because he saw the women he identified as Jane losing herself in the sex with her lover as the man handcuffed her behind her back as she groaned with pleasure. 

Natalie was also lost in her lust with the man she was fucking. 

The same was happening with Sofia and Fox who seemed to have lost control to their lusts. 

"You seem to be confused.... so am I" the woman fucking him said. 

"Huh?" Jamie suddenly said

"Take them down!" the woman suddenly said

With his cock stuck inside the woman as she suddenly attacked him with a syringe filled with some unknown chemical!

Jamie blocked her attack with just his legs and they started grappling with him just using his legs while both his hands were cuffed to the bed.

All around him, the couples that were fucking started fighting as well. 

They had been overconfident. Not only was the woman on top of him a good fighter, no worse than any of his girls!

And the men they were fucking and now fighting was very much their equal, only they were heavier and more muscular, and had intentionally got into a better and had cuffed them while fucking!

This made fighting impossible and left their victory a sure thing. 

They were all naked and unarmed, having to fight purely in unarmed combat while cuffed, and the men won!

They pinned the girls down and continued fucking them, humiliating them by proving their superiority.

Jamie felt a prick on his neck as he started losing consciousness. 

He watched as Jane, Sofia and Natalie succumb to the injections while they were simultaneously being fucked. 

--

Jamie opened his eyes, to find that he was strapped to a table naked in a spread eagle position. 

All around him were several of his girls, namely Jane, Sofia, Fox, Natalie, Lori, Anna, Cataleya and Andy, all strapped naked in a similar spread eagle position.

It appeared that not all of them were captured as some of his girls were not there. 

The woman that knocked him out was now dressed in only a thin gauze dress and looking at him curiously. 

All around her were 8 men, all muscular and well built, wearing leather bondage gear. 

And to Jamie's shock, he sort of recognized the men! And so did some of his girls!

"Who... who are you?" Jamie asked

"Me? I'm Madame Butterfly, but you can call me Marisol. I'm the one you are after, aren't I?" the woman smiled as she walked over to him and started yanking on his cock hard, causing him to grunt. 

Jamie gasped. She was the one they were targeting, but she had checkmated him and his girls. 

Jamie looked around and recognized the men, but he didn't really know who they were, only a vague familiarity with their names. 

She pointed at Jane, and one of the men stepped forwards. But another handsome man blocked him, and walked up instead. 

He walked up to her and their eyes locked, as if they recognized each other. 

He started suckling on her breast as she moaned, and somehow she didn't resist him at all. 

"Jane Smith, right?" Marisol said, watching as they made out and started kissing and he climbed on the table and he inserted his cock into her and started fucking her. 

"And who is this?" she said, walking to Andy and started pinching her nipple. 

"Let me guess. Lorraine? Andy? Maybe Aeon Flux? You can't be Furiosa. Maybe even Cipher!" she asked again 

Jamie was shocked. Even among his girls, he was the only one that confused Lorraine and Andy. The rest could not see the similarities!

And somehow he knew the names of Aeon, Furiosa and Cipher too, and knew that indeed they looked like Andy and Lorraine!

"I can see the confusion in your face. It looks like you are similar to me" she said as she waved for her men to approach them. 

"Do you know my men? Who is he?" she asked Jamie, pointing to a buff man who had approached Sofia. 

"How would I kno.... is his name Daniel?" Jamie suddenly asked as a name entered his mind. 

"No, it's James. How about him?" she pointed at the man that started groping Sofia's breasts.

They were both eyeing each other, and Sofia started to resist him.

"Oh? Not Jinx? You try" she said, pointing at another man who approached

He eyed Sofia and they recognized each other as he started kissing her as her resistance melted

"Hmm. Sofia then I see. Guess who the guy is" Marisol asked.   

"Keanu?" Jamie said watching Sofia and her make out. 

"No John" Marisol answered as he inserted his erect cock into Sofia who didn't resist and started moaning instead. 

"I'll tell you. You have the same ability as me. But you seem to not have complete knowledge of their identities. Otherwise you would know that some of them are married to each other" Marisol said as a the men approached the other women, to see if any recognized the other. 

A man climbed onto Natalie and fucked her while another man climbed onto Fox and started fucking her as well. 

"Who.. " Jamie wanted to ask, but then he sort of understood that Jane was married to John, and Natalie was married to Tim!

"You can guess now right? We are the same" Marisol said

Jamie was too shocked to respond when Marisol suddenly brandished a knife.

"Unfortunately, now that I have your girls, I no longer have any need for you" she said

"Wait! What are you doing? We can work together!" Jamie said

"Work together? There is only room for one of us. And since I summon all my hunks on my birthday with their cocks balls deep inside me, I assume you are the same" she said, putting her knife to his cock. 

With one hand pulling his cock, the other hand sliced it completely off!

"Now, you can no longer summon any other girls. Your team is mine. Goodbye loser" she said and stabbed Jamie in the chest!

2