Chapter 12 – Roxanne
1.2k 12 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have finally finished everything that I needed to do in Vale, and now I am free--but I feel a bit lost, now I have nothing that I need to do. It’s good to have a plan, or structure, to follow--so I had to figure something out.

Thinking about it, I start to feel lonely.

Other than the small village I left, no one in the world knows me…I’m alone; it makes me worried, uneasy.

Wait, there was one person--the slave trader, and he would be waiting for me to come back; I did say that I would be back to buy a slave.

Ducking into a dark alley near the shop, I quickly wear the leather armour and put on the leather boots, which come part way up my shins. At first, I tried to wear the sheathed scimitar on my belt, but it was too big--so I ended up tying it to my back; which would take a lot of practice to draw.

Just checking my money, I have around 15 gold coins, and around 5 or 6 hundred silver coins. I don’t know if it’s a lot, because it was quite easy to get the money.

The bounty was 20 gold coins…I just checked it.

Okay.

35 Gold Coins--I have the feeling that it may be a small fortune.

I quickly store it all in my ring, making sure that no one could steal it from me. Securing my rucksack, making sure that it won’t get in the way if I need to draw my weapon, I head back out onto the road.

There are a lot of people bustling about--I can even see races that aren’t human. There’s a man with a dog head and fur on his forearms, next to him is a little girl with hairy forearms, pointed ears and a tail, but human looks, and a normal human woman--they seem to be a family.

Ooh, a woman with long and pointed ears--an Erlf…ahem, Elf.

Let me just get an Appraisal reading.

Name: Jerika Hatoma

Age: 253

Sex: Female

Class: Swordsman

Level: 46

She is an incredibly beautiful woman with an oval face, full lips, large violet eyes that tilt up at the corner and brownish hair. She has a rather slim body, being quite tall; with a small chest and hips--it suits her really well…She is Inhumanly beautiful.

Looking away, I continue walking. There are an overly large number of Humans, but there are definitely a lot of other races; some more humanoid than others.

It’s fascinating.

I slowly walk, my end goal is the Slave Trader’s, but I look at all the fascinating things. I would love to check out market prices, to figure out the value of money--but they don’t up price tags.

After spending twenty or thirty minutes of walking, I arrive back at the Slave Trader’s place.

I knock on the door, “Hello?”

“Oh, the guy from earlier.” The young man, who appears to be an apprentice, opens the door and greets me.

“I’d like to meet with Alan.”

“Okay. Could you wait here for a moment?”

He guides me into the building and to a room near the entrance.

There is a thick red carpet spread out on the floor, and an expensive looking landscape on the wall. However, there is no couch, instead there is a table with two chairs.

It reminds me of a waiting room for a valued customer.

“Mr. Alex, thanks for waiting.” Alan says with nod, “Please, come with me.”

He guides me to the same room as the last time I was there.

“Where is the Dungeon you were telling me about?” Before getting down to business, there is a question that I wished to hear.

“Just in the forest, to the west of town.”

I nod, “Thank you very much.”

“My pleasure, Mr. Alex.”

An employee comes in and brings a drink to Alan and me.

An employee? Or maybe a maid?

Name: Roxanne

Age: 14

Sex: Female

Class: Beast Soldier

Level: 6

She is wearing a white apron over a dark blue dress--it looks a lot like maid clothing, at least from comics and T.V. Shows from Earth.

I look at her

She’s beautiful--a stunningly beautiful woman; not even actresses or models are this beautiful.

Enchanting reddish-brown eyes, soft and plump pink lips, thick blue-black hair.

She seems to be wearing a triangular white hat.

“Here you are.” She speaks in a respectful tone as she places the cup in front of me.

As she bends over, her chest shakes fascinatingly--because of the fairly loose dress, her valley is deep, making me feel like I could fall in and die a happy man.

She is only 14, but she looks more mature than most seventeen or eighteen year old girls I saw at my old school.

Too amazing.

“Thank you.”

Her height is around 5 foot 4, similar to mine; while her clothing covers her from head to toe, loose around the chest with a cloth strap tied tightly around her waist.

She has a flat stomach, thin waist, and wide hips.

Her race isn’t human, I can’t see her ears because of her hat and hair, but I can see a fluffy tail poking out from behind a plump butt--when she turns around to put a cup in front of the Slave Trader with a respectful bow.

“The entrance to it was only found two days ago, so it will still be quite a while before it’s cleared,” Alan speaks up after taking a sip of tea, “Please, drink.”

“Thank you.”

I manage my gaze from the astonishingly beautiful girl in maid clothing and pick up the cup, taking a sip.

Roxanne bows again, and leaves the room.

“You seem to like it.”

“Eh…” I nearly spit the tea back into the cup, “--the tea is good.”

“I meant the girl.” He grinned, winking at me, “It’s the slave that I recommend the most.”

I see--and it now makes sense that he wouldn’t use a regular employee when interacting with a customer during a business meeting.

Roxanne is a slave?

I really, really want to buy her--to own such a beauty, a slave who will obey me…so beautiful.

“...So, it’s fine for an Adventurer to buy a slave?”

“Yes. Hmm, how's the easiest way to explain it?” Alan rubs his temples a few times, “Would you be interested in starting a party?”

“Yeah, probably--it would be the best thing to do.” I hadn’t really thought about it, but I answer straight away--I really need to start planning more, or I will die.

Pulling my mind back from the beautiful Roxanne is difficult, since I am only 17--puberty and hormones really suck.

“It is a good idea,” He nodded sagely, “If you start a party, you can hunt a lot more efficiently, and you have much higher chances of survival. Back when I used to spend time in Dungeons, I was in a party of six.”

Well, if I made a party, it would probably be better to spend as much time together as possible, though if we were together for 24 hours--we could share a bed. Sleeping with Roxanne…

An image of Tirihi flashes into my head, causing a strange ache that only appears for a second, before disappearing again.

“However, there is a problem with having a full party--you can make a fortune in a Dungeon. What happens when the time to divide it? If a Platinum Coin drops. Or a Demon drops an incredibly valuable item?”

On Earth, it is likely there will be difficult paperwork, and waivers signed before every journey into the Dungeon.

“If it’s valuable, criminals will also appear.”

“Indeed.”

I can buy the beautiful Roxanne.

This is bad, my mind is focusing much more on Roxanne than on the business in front of me.

If I buy her, she will be mine--my heart is pumping.

“Needless to say, Party Members should be people that you trust completely. Though, in your case, if there is a great difference in ability, some problems can be prevented. However, problems will still occur in parties.”

I try to push the thoughts of Roxanne to the corner of my head.

Well, it does make sense, people look out for themselves more than anyone else, most of the time. And party members are people--so what happens if you not only throw in dangerous combat situations and valuable loot.

Should I buy Roxanne?

“I see.”

“But,” Alan looked at me, and let out a chuckle, “If your party members are slaves, then all the items belong to the Master.”

If it’s a slave, there isn’t problems. The slave is mine--mine is mine…I want to make Roxanne Mine.

“What if a slave stabs you in the back?” I need to know this.

“That doesn’t happen, for two reasons. The first is that the Magic on the Slave Collar can force them to obey any order of their Master, any order,” He smirks at me, “It also means that they can’t betray the Master, even in their thoughts, without pain--but the main reason is…If the Master dies, the slave does as well.”

“Well, you can make a special…Will, so that if you die--their ownership will automatically be transferred to someone else. Of course, you shouldn’t tell them about this, because that’s when they can be tempted to back stab their Master.”

“So, a lot of Adventurers like to buy slaves,” Alan looks at me. It seems that his spiel is over.

“I understand.”

If a party doesn’t have similar interests, it can become a problem. I’m just one person from Earth, and I don’t know the commonsense of this world, so it will be very difficult to find companions.

Will I become a shut-in again?

Just shut inside a Dungeon, instead of my room?

If I don’t buy a slave--if I don’t buy Roxanne, I will probably forever be a ‘solo-player’.

Well, I guess that it doesn’t need to be Roxanne…but it should be a beautiful woman.

“She is a Beast Soldier, and you will find her useful as a party member straight away.” Alan says--as though he’s reading my mind.

“Beast Soldier?”

“You don’t know? She’s a Wolfkin, and Beast Soldier is a Class that only those from the Black Wolf family can take.”

“Oh.”

“I take it that you’ve never bought a slave?”

“No.”

“She is a beautiful woman, and one of the best that is currently in stock. She’s smart, well-trained, and sweet--an idea slave for a first-time customer. Also, being a Beast Soldier, is the main reason I can recommend her to you.”

He is pushing for a sale.

There must be a downside--I should try not to get carried away by the experienced Trader.

No.

Roxanne is amazing--she has already burrowed into my head…and maybe my heart; she definitely makes my hormones howl.

“Why are the Black Wolf people recommended?” I struggle to ask the question.

“You have heard that Elves have long lives?”

“Yes.”

“Well, different breeds of Beastkin have different abilities. Black Wolves are close to the Dark Goddess, and specialize in assassination, or shadow magic--Roxanne got something else…she can sense what others feel through a variation of Soul Reading.”

I nodded.

“There is another thing about other races which you may think are advantages.”

“Oh?”

“You can’t accidentally get them pregnant.” He grinned at me with a knowing look.

“Oh…”

Does that mean I can do whatever I want?

So, Roxanne won’t get pregnant?

“Oh, she is also a virgin.” He grinned knowingly.

“Is a virgin’s price different?”

“Well, there’s no need to worry about illnesses if she is a virgin.”

It seems that there are STDs in this world, I also guess that there aren’t antibiotics--though I wonder if Healing Magic can take care of them. I will need to investigate.

“I see.”

“She also is willing to be sold as a sex slave.”

“What do you mean? Can slaves consent, after becoming slaves?” I tilted my head.

“Well, it depends on the type of slave--one who voluntarily becomes a slave to pay off a debt, they can make demands, and after the mandated 10 years, by law, they have to be released. A war, or criminal Slave doesn’t get the option. Roxanne was sold by her parents, to pay off a debt; she won’t only have 10 years, and up to 5% of the money she or her master earns will be taken away until the debt is paid. She got to choose whether she was a sex slave or not…she knew that a sex slave usually is much easier to sell--so she had a higher chance of being bought. Even after her suffering, she loves her family and wants to help them.” There was an impressed look in Alan’s eyes as he spoke.

“I see.” I obviously couldn’t keep my impressed feeling from my face.

“She has agreed that she will do absolutely anything her master wishes, no matter how degrading.”

Roxanne as a sex slave…

Images of some of my favourite hentais, but with Roxanne instead of the main character, runs through my head.

“Though, almost all young, female slaves are like that.” Alan laughed, “These are all of the reasons why I recommend that you buy her.”

“So, not only because I have some money?” I raise an eyebrows at him--causing him to break into laughter.

27