Chapter 4 – Hell Mode For Humans (NSFW)
1.5k 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Go get washed, and take care of your harem. You may be tired, but you'll have enough residuals in order to make at least one pregnant." Meena pointed at her daughter. "Don't upset them with stories. Just give it to them."

"Alright, no stories about that firm ass of his." Rhana grinned, and yawned. "I should have enough in the tank to get one of them pregnant, and still satisfy my girls. Mm, has sister come home yet?"

"She doesn't endure the feral cycles like you, Rhana. She's scheduled to come home tomorrow." Meena said, then pointed.

"Don't get any ideas about saving that for her! Go fuck your kin, then your wives. You can fuck Lena when she gets home, but your harem is the priority." Her mother's eyes narrowed. "Don't make me spike your pouch."

"Fine! I'll behave, mom. I was just asking. It's been a year since I've seen my sister, and I miss her." Rhana went up the stairs carved into the humongous cavern, and slowly lowered herself into a hot spring pool.

She saw two human sized women walk over towards her. She grinned.

"My beautiful girls. Come help your mate get clean so she can have some fun with you." The two smiled, but looked angry.

"You can't have fun with us until you take care of that mare, Nadi. It's her turn to get pregnant." Shyla said firmly.

"Don't be mad. I barely made it back at all. That black bear gave me a lot of trouble." Rhana said, and watched the anger turn to concern. "Come here. Help me to wash off this sweat, so I can get ready. Corrie, go get Nadi. I don't want her to wait another season."

Her small fairy wife ran off, while Shyla helped to wash Rhana's back, her neck, and her horns. If she did much more than that before Nadi got there, she would be drowned in her mate's lusts.

Nadi appeared, looked quite upset, but when she saw the sheen on Rhana's horns, and how they weren't completely dull yet, she dived into the water, and kissed the young adult's pouch between her thighs.

"Ah, my harem and my wives know exactly what turns me on." Rhana moaned softly, and growled a bit. She lifted Nadi off the floor of the bath, turned her over, and pushed her now erect member deep within her waiting tunnel. Nadi moaned softly, and was pulled back by her arms.

"Oh, damn little girl. Give it to your auntie!" Nadi said, and felt Rhana's teeth on her shoulder. As the lust entered her body, she was a bit disappointed in how shallow it felt, but it was still quite good.

All of the ones she wanted to fuck, Rhana fucked until they were senseless. Rhana chuckled softly, and pulled a rope near the edge of the pool.

"Carry Aunt Nadi to her room to recover." She lightly ran her long tongue over Nadi's huge breasts, and wrapped it around her engorged nipple. "Hopefully, she'll be pregnant with our next generation. She's waited nearly a century for me to mature. It's time she had her own colt to mother." The four young giantkin bowed gracefully, and lifted the nine foot tall woman carefully.

"Take care of her well." Meena said as she came out onto the balcony. "If she becomes pregnant, each of you will be added to the seasonal breeding list. Remember that, and temper that jealousy we're famous for." The maids blushed, and carefully carried the large giantkin away.

"Mother, how are we famous for jealousy?" Rhana said with a frown.

"Would you want the stallion on the next rise to find that bunny you fucked?" Meena asked her. Rhana's face immediately hardened. "He's not even one of us, and is someone you forcefully marked, but you would still not share him willingly." Rhana blushed.

"Momma." She said in a small voice.

"I know our kind well, little girl." Meena said firmly. "I do not share your parent willingly, even though I have to. Even now, I have not seen her in nearly a decade due to her duties for the clan. Her harem is vast, and her daughters are many. She's one of the few who have a one in two chance of getting mares pregnant, and producing stallions. She is vital to our clan's existence, and I still harbor hateful jealousy to all of her wives and daughters." Meena said.

"I'm sorry, momma." She said softly. "Help me to carry the girls to bed." She pointed to her two wives who both had bloated bellies. Fairies had such a small chance of getting pregnant by a giantkin, but her girls loved her, so that small chance didn't stop them from trying. Meena narrowed her eyes slightly.

"I'll fuck you if you help me." Rhana said with flushed cheeks. Meena blushed.

"Anal too?" She whispered. Rhana nodded, which made her mother color even more brightly. "Then I'll help you carry these pitiful girls back so they can hold on to some hope." She lifted Shyla into her arms and smiled gently.

"Poor girls. They try and try, season after season, and never give up." Rhana lifted Corrie into her arms, and laid the sisters on their smaller bed.

They only woke up after four hours of Rhana roughly fucking her mother in the main bed. They looked at their swollen bellies, and sighed.

"Let's help her a little. You never know. A little extra time inside us might make a difference." Corrie and Shyla crawled onto the main bed and firmly bit Meena's huge nipples, and sent her full into an orgasm.

"Go on. She likes to feel your teeth. It reminds her of being a young mare." Rhana encouraged her wives to suckle at her mother's breasts.

Rhana stood up and stretched. She sighed as she looked down at her closest kin.

"I'll go wash up. I am starving again." Rhana left, not knowing that her two wives kept her mother company the entire time she was away from the clan. Meena held them close.

"I have missed her a lot, babies." She whispered. "A whole lot."

 

* * *

 

Meena slept with her daughter's two fairy wives, while Rhana was ignorant of the fact that her mother kept them close for another reason entirely. The giantkin were quite perverted in nature.

The fairykin were hardly ever kept as lovers, and more as surrogate children for the giantkin. Unattached mares slept with fairies in their arms, and treated them as their children.

Fairies were a symbiotic race that required a partner of a different race to mature. In rare instances, fairies were born as a single being. In most instances, they were connected twins. One twin would lay the eggs, while the other would fertilize them. Shyla and Corrie were the odd pair that tried to get pregnant the same way giantkin did.

A pregnant fairy could lay dozens of eggs within their partners, and a giantkin partner was a highly sought after mate.

Fairies were also known to kidnap human girls, raise them from a young toddler, and match her to a fairy mate pair when she matured. It was also the reason for fairy rings in the forest.

A symbol of a pickup spot for little girls.

The Magicfolk of Arel were dangerous creatures to the most populous race, the humans. Vampires existed here. Zombies, succubus, and other dead races that fed on human energies, all existed here.

It was hell mode for humans.

 

20