Chapter 41 – You Tell Me
233 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Do you have your favorites, little bunny?" Minn said after Baris left to get washed up. Myr came up to her side.

"Rather than favorites, Minn, he might just consider this a part of our lives. Sex, work, living, and loving is a part of how we live. I don't think he knows how much he's thrown things out of its normal alignment." Myr said quietly.

"Makes sense. While it's exciting to us, he's always got company." Minn frowned slightly. "Except for when we go home. He sleeps alone."

"Yra told Cera that Lura has her eyes on him. Should we encourage it?" Myr said, but watched her stallion's slight frown. "Bad wife. You want to keep him to yourself, but you still have to share him with the other stallions. Everyone leaves, Minn. No one sleeps here." Myr's soft voice reached her ears.

"See if Lura can handle the visits of the ones who are currently fond of him. It would be better if she can, and not show jealousy. The others are quite eager to share his bed for a period. He has so much to teach, and his affects on us are large." Minn sighed. "But I can't deny him some care for my own benefit."

"Go in and help him wash, love. I'll make supper." Myr said and watched her wife's cheek twitch.

"I can't. If I do, supper will be delayed, and he'll pass out from hunger. I am not cruel."

 

* * *

 

"Do you like the way my wife tastes?" Minn said at Baris's ear. Baris lifted his mouth and turned to look over his shoulder.

"What is with you stallions and your jealousy? You're fucking me, so at least let your wife have a little bit of fun too!" Baris turned back to Myr's folds and button, while Myr looked up at Minn with a bit of surprise on her face. Minn was also surprised.

"Well, didn't that jab a little." She said, but she didn't lose her erection at being told off a little. Instead, she grew harder, and held onto his hips a little more firmly.

"Is he good, Myr?" Minn asked, and saw her wife start to smile.

"Yeah. I didn't want to make you upset, but he is fairly good at it." Myr said. Minn lifted an eyebrow and started to realize what it must feel like to be the main wife, and watch her stallion fuck others.

A harem member, and especially the main wife, seldom had sex outside of their relationship with the stallion. Stallions tended to have many partners, but mares were more focused on their mates.

"Good bunny. Make her climax hard." Minn said softly at his ear. Myr rolled her eyes as she felt Baris focus more on the job at hand, and gave her a really good blowjob.

"That's it. She's almost there. Just a little faster, and harder." Minn watched as her wife lost her mind and slumped in the chair. "Not bad, bunny. She's out, so let me give it to you properly."

Baris rolled his eyes, but looked over his shoulder, and back at Minn.

"I'm glad you showed some love for her, Minn. Now fuck me, you big bitch! Show me a little of that heat you showed me that first night!" Baris said. Minn growled, and plowed into him.

"I am not in heat!" She growled. Baris chuckled.

"Could have fooled me. It's all a matter of the mind, Minn. If you're horny, you are horny. The day, week, or month, just won't matter. And you are horny." Baris smirked as Minn grasped his shoulders, fucked him harder, and pushed a bit deeper.

Minn leaned down and bit his shoulder, so she could taste his essence while she fucked him. Baris rolled his eyes.

"That's it, fuck me, Minn!" He said and started to shudder. He knew that most men would go nuts, and veer away from this, but Baris didn't mind this at all.

He wasn't a true masochist, although if you were to examine his previous marriage, one would think he was either a sucker, or a glutton for punishment.

What Baris wasn't aware of is that while the giants fucked him, or bit him, he shared in their lusts, and was influenced by that lust. The giants and their lusts had to overwhelm their mares in order to maintain a healthy harem, so he was heavily influenced during, and before sex.

He felt more alive than he's felt in decades, thanks to this influence, so he wouldn't be upset by it in the end.

Back on Earth, Baris was more than willing to pack it all in, and die quietly in his home without a fuss. Now, he wanted to live, and experience the life this world had in store for him.

Through her attack, Rhana saved Baris's life.

 

* * *

 

"Good bunny." Myr said as she leaned down and kissed Baris's cheek. "Let's go, love. Let him sleep properly." Minn pouted a little, which meant she was not complaining much. She wouldn't have minded spending a bit more time here, but it wasn't appropriate to leave her harem alone all the time like this.

When they left, Lura slipped inside quietly. She prepared hot water in the bathtub, and gently lifted the tired man out of the bed.

While she washed him down, she soon found that he was awake and watching her.

"I can say that I'm surprised, but you giants are rather motivated." He said quietly. Lura blushed.

"You've been the toy of the most prominent elders and stallions of our tribe. I just wanted to help you get clean, and have a good night sleep." She said softly. Baris smiled a little.

"I know." He tapped her nose lightly. "I'm more talking about your people's need to just do without asking. I would have complied, but would prefer to have a choice." He said. She blushed.

"Oh."

"However, since you're here..." He smiled. "Are mares as open as stallions?"

 

* * *

 

Baris was thorough. He knew that mares were exactly like a human female, but their parts were much bigger. He worked his way from her lips down to her lips. He paid complete attention to her in every way.

"So this is what it feels like." Lura whispered. She had been fucked by stallions, given them damned good throat jobs too. The thorough nature of sex that Baris subjected her to will spoil her for anyone else.

He kissed her, using tongues, and sucked softly on her lips. He kissed his way to her breasts, massaged them, tweaked her nipples firmly, sucked and bit them. He kissed down to her button and crevice. While he sucked on her button, as she was much larger, he used his hand to fuck her. It was smooth, firm, and as she needed. When she climaxed, she looked down at him.

"Won't you...fuck me?" She asked.

"Lura, I'm a human. Not only am I much smaller than a stallion, I always produce seed. You may become pregnant. While it may not be a true mix of our races, and be more predominantly giantkin, you may still become pregnant." He said and watched her expression.

"Is that a bad thing?" She asked. He smiled gently.

"You tell me. How will your people respond when they know that you can become pregnant by a human male?"

 

2