Chapter 42 – A Secret of Mother Mares
243 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Lura. Did you sleep here last night?" Cera's voice was unfriendly, which made the mare shrink up when she woke up. Cera looked down at her while Baris stretched quietly, rolled over, and put his arm over her waist.

"Morning, Lura." He said and lightly kissed Lura's cheek. She blushed brightly, but smiled a little. Baris smiled. "It was a lovely night sleep. Thank you for keeping me warm."

"You're welcome." she said shyly. Cera was about to lose her temper when Baris rolled out of bed and groaned.

"You'll need to talk to the elders today, Lura. Like I said last night, if there is a possibility for you to get pregnant, what kind of problems will there be? Not only for you, but for the child. If the mix is possible, but will bring harm to either of you, I won't do it." He sighed. "Also, if you were to get pregnant, there is the question of accommodations, being together long term, how can I earn a living to help support the child, and the like." Lura sighed.

"I understand. There are a lot of questions when dealing with something new. When there are stallions involved, the child is cared for in the harem, and mares are the ones who hold the majority of the burden." She said, and looked at Cera. "Stallions are cared for, while they care for us." Cera blushed, and hooked her arm about Cala's waist.

"I support my wives." She said firmly. "But he's right. If you want a child, either you'll be put on a list in a stallion's harem, or the elders will have to approve of the union." Cala went over and sat beside Lura.

"I know it's difficult, but all these questions should be answered, Lura. Even if you want to be his mare, the pregnancy will need to be approved, and monitored closely." she said gently. "The elders have already considered the possibility, but no one knows if it can occur." Cera nodded.

"She's right." She held out her hand, and frowned. She tried to scan again, with the purpose of finding if he was compatible, but her vision was hazy in regards to the scan.

"I can't see anything. Just 'Human. Male. Good Health.'" Cera said and looked at Cala. She frowned. "Lura, it is best if you don't try yet. Something blocks the magic from any deeper scans."

 

* * *

 

"It's not a surprise that someone finally found some courage, Cera." Heira said, and laid back on her couch. She had been visiting her daughter a lot lately, mostly to make it easier on herself to visit Lena, and the bunny.

"Momma, it's not the same. She's a mare. She can give him something we can't. We always leave. She will stick around." Cera said quietly at the end. Heira smirked.

"True, but he hasn't said to stop yet, has he?" Heira asked. Cera frowned slightly.

"No." She said almost like a teenager would. "He hasn't. However, there is the matter of him being unable to be scanned." Cera mentioned. "The scan only showed that he was a healthy human male. Everything else I wanted to see was silent, and he was hazy. His core seems to be a bit brighter than I remember too." Cera said.

"Nothing can be done. We can't fix it, and he's not uncomfortable. If our goddesses want to interfere, they will." Heira sighed.  They were millennia beings, and so have to learn to be more sedate towards the stresses of life, while still maintaining their passion for life.  It was a delicate balance. "Have you checked on Lena this morning?"

"Before I left. She wasn't awake at the time. She's healthy, with a good outlook. She's also pregnant, and it's Minn's. No telling if a mare or stallion yet." Cera said quietly.

"Same as when I checked last night. I'll go in and talk with her. She'll be a single mare with a child." Heira mentioned.

"She's my daughter. Cala, Dahla, and the others have decided to help her raise the colt. It's Hala I'm worried about. She's getting closer to her seasonal heat, but becoming more aggressive towards Linna." Cera said.

"Did you scan her to determine whether or not she needs to be spiked?" Heira asked. "Rhana needed it much earlier than she got it." Cera blinked.

"I never thought about it. I'll go over right away, to make sure an instance like Rhana never happens again." Cera got up, while Heira smiled. She looked at Nuva.

"I'll wait for her here. Lena misses you." Nuva said.

"Alright. You'll come with me tonight?" At her nod, Heira went over to visit Lena for a good morning chat.

 

* * *

 

"How is she?" Nuva asked.

"Wild. She's almost in her heat. The temporary harem members are ready to help, and wait on her hand and foot, while letting her dominate Linna while she is willing." Cera said. She looked at her mother, who seemed to be speculative, and waiting for something. "Momma?"

"Isn't it time to waste a few minutes on your old mother mare?" Nuva said. Cera grinned wickedly. She swept her mother up into her arms, took her back to her bed, and growled as she dominated her mother mare.

"You were always so wild and naughty. You even fucked me right beside your mother." Nuva said and moaned as Cera fucked her ass furiously.

"Momma punished me brutally for that. Is that why you both are here? Not for the bunny, or Lena? But for me?" Cera asked, and thrust deeper.

"You needed a release valve." Nuva said quietly. "I've always known you kept things buried, even when you seem like you're letting loose." Nuva watched as Cera slowed down and came to a stop. "You're my baby. Of course I know." Cera laid down on top of her.

"I'm trying, mom. I'm really trying. Rhana nearly made our daughter pregnant, and my mare. She broke my heart. I was stupid when I was young, but I never violated the taboo of our seasonal heats." She said. "She should have such a large family now. Colts running around. Pregnant mares. A happy family. Instead, she had to give Nadi the head wife position to keep her happy. She handed responsibility to Esha and Nadi so that she appears to be a good stallion." Cera cried.

"But she's breaking, isn't she?" Nuva said.

"She has no support anywhere. Her wives are distant, and have always been distant. She has no kin under her." Cera said quietly. Nuva smiled.

"There is an old tradition among elders." Nuva said. "When things need a public face in order to straighten out the path they once walked upon, they can make a private place to retreat to." Cera lifted up.

"A private place?" She asked.

"That bunny is someone she wants to make arrangements to see, but also feels responsible for, right?" Nuva asked, as Cera started to thrust within her once again.

"Lura likes that bunny, but she can't get pregnant. When it's her seasonal heat, Rhana can be a little bit 'late', but take the first part with Lura. Give her a child, along with a few others who are the ones she chooses personally. Maybe chosen by her parents, and her grammy. I think those ones who are helping Baris are fine mares." Nuva said and rolled her eyes.

Her daughter's eyes blazed brightly, and eagerly gave her mother a good thrashing. Just as Nuva hoped for. It has been decades since her daughter really gave it to her with no inhibitions.

Even when she was being fucked right beside her wife, Nuva had been enthralled with Cera's wild behavior.  Her wife was more sedate as she had many wives to fuck, and treated her kindly.  Cera, on the other hand, fucked her like a stallion should.  Hard and fast, biting her on her breasts, and sharing her lusts that were nearly out of control.

While Heira tried to help her daughter control her lusts, Nuva secretly incited them.  Whenever Heira was with one of her other wives, Nuva would crawl into her bed, into the bath with her, and even when she was making food, she would wiggle her hips.  That alone was enough to get a teenage stallion's dick to slide into her.

A secret she carried with her, like all mares who bore a stallion.  They loved their stallion daughters like a lover, and always went to visit whenever possible.  She was no different than Rhana's mother mare.

They both loved the wild stallion their daughters turned into for their mother mares.

 

3