Chapter 43 – She Fainted
268 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Your mother stallion sent a note. Go up and see her, as well as Lena." Nadi said to Rhana. She watched the fear enter her wife's eyes, but felt no emotion other than remorse for having agreed to be Rhana's mare.

Once she has her colt, since it will be Minn's, she might be able to go on her own. By that time, she should have enough material assets to support herself. Though she was the manager of Rhana's farm, she couldn't take it with her. That didn't mean she couldn't profit off it though.

It was common practice for mare managers to take a cut as their payment, even if it was for their family.

"I better go see what momma wants." Rhana stood up and left. There was no affection in this harem, and Rhana did not want to remain there long term. She felt miserable at home now.

Once she entered, her mother stallion, mother mare, and grandmother mare were there.

"Where is grammy?" Rhana asked.

"Visiting Lena." Rhana paled when her mother said that. "She's fine. You're here for another reason." Cera said. "Sit." Rhana sat down, but felt uncomfortable. Nuva spoke.

"I spoke with your mother earlier, and Meena agrees. You need a place to park your rump that is happy, with colts that belong to you." Nuva said. Rhana blinked.

"Momma?" She looked at Cera, her emotions started to run wild.

"That bunny of yours has been moved up the mountain. Lura will most likely spend her time there from now on. In the near future, the mares that assist him with charcoal making, and learning to smith, will become his." Cera said. "Well, more precisely, yours. He can't make them pregnant, but you can." Rhana started to tear up.

"Your mother and I agree." Meena said firmly. "Your current place is political in nature, to straighten out your image. The private place is somewhere to go to lighten the load, and make a place for you to call home." Meena watched tears roll down Rhana's cheeks.

"Over the next two to three months, between now and your next seasonal heat, we'll have a short list of mares for you to sire offspring. Since your current wives are already pregnant, it won't be necessary to go there and fulfill their needs." Cera said. "But it will be necessary for you to go to Baris and confess." Rhana went from tears to fears.

"Momma! You know what I did to him!" She cried out.

"And it is time to come clean. Baris is surprisingly understanding. You might be surprised." Cera said, then smirked. "And that ass of his is so tight!" Rhana's mouth fell open.

"You didn't." Rhana said.

"Myself, your grammy, Minn, and Bemee all did. So did Keya. Alyn, and Ala are next. If you don't insert yourself into this dogpile of stallions, you won't have a place." Cera grinned. Rhana stood up, her anger boiling.

"All this time, I've been filled with horrific guilt for what I did to him, and he's taking it like a mare from my own momma! And my grammy too!" With all the ups and downs Rhana felt today, was it any wonder that her eyes rolled back in her head and she fell on the spot.

Everyone was shocked silly and didn't move an inch until she hit the floor. They never expected Rhana to faint.

 

* * *

 

"Grammy?" Rhana opened her eyes slowly as Heira looked into her eyes.

"Good. That shock didn't hurt you.  Or that thick stubborn skull of yours." Heira said. "There are more than a few people worried about you." Rhana looked around. She saw some familiar faces, including her stallion mother, mother mare, Yra, Lura, Lena, and to her surprise, she saw someone she didn't expect.

"Look at you. Laying on my bed, like you belong here." A voice said, as short arms folded over a stocky chest.

"Bunny?" Rhana said, but she felt odd. Baris sat down, and looked down at her.

"The only ones who call me bunny are the ones who want to fuck me. Do you want to fuck me?" He asked. Rhana blushed brightly. She curled up a bit as she turned onto her side.

"I already have." She said quietly. Baris blinked.

"Oh." He thought about it. "You were in heat, weren't you?" The others looked at him, but Baris's eyes were on Rhana. She slowly nodded. "From all the things Cera, Heira, and Minn have taught me, a seasonal heat puts you into an overwhelming lust that can hurt you if it's not sated." He said quietly. She slowly nodded again.

"I was going home, and would have made it if I didn't get stopped by a bear. The battle triggered my heat." She said, and didn't make any excuses.

"I see. Did you at least enjoy it?" Rhana slowly uncurled and looked up at him. Slowly she nodded again. "Good."

"It was at the citadel." she said, and watched his eyes. He frowned.

"Oh." He frowned again, and slowly his eyes widened in shock. "No fucking way!" Rhana nodded. "You mean to tell me that I'm to blame for what happened to Lena!" Rhana blinked in shock.

Baris got up off the bed, and the others watched him, also surprised. Lena looked at him and bit her lower lip, but his eyes turned dodgy. He looked at the door, and back and Lena. It was obvious that he wanted to run instinctively. He rolled his eyes, slowly walked over, and lowered his head.

"Lena, I am so sorry."

 

* * *

 

"What do you think?" Cera asked quietly. Currently, Rhana was happily fucking Baris, while Lena sat on a chair and let him go down on her. Heira rolled her eyes.  A few moments after Rhana's 'confession', and Lena assuring Baris that she didn't blame him, Rhana's teenage lust woke up with a roar.

"Lena should still remain in your care until she's completely stable." Heira said firmly. "However, I am not happy that I now have to share that firm ass of his with another stallion." Cera nodded.

"I know, and I also agree. Lura should remain as his mare, and also be the first one on the list for Rhana to make pregnant. She won't be formally in Rhana's harem, but will more appropriately belong to Baris. The same with Yra." Cera said quietly. "Not that I want to give up my sister, but she needs a family. She's also fond of him.  I am sure one of the elders wouldn't mind giving her what she needs."

"Agreed. Lena can come here and spend time with them when she is safe to wander on her own, but her sister can't be her stallion. Minn has volunteered to be her surrogate stallion when she wants another colt in the future." Heira said, but at the same time, she didn't really want Lena to come down here.

Not only did that mean she lost some of the time she wanted to spend with Baris to her granddaughters, it added to the number of stallions competing for his time. It also became obvious that she had to compete with them for Baris's attention.

Both sisters were much younger than the elders, and her daughter, Cera. If not for her interactions with him already, she would be quite worried. Until she heard a soft voice inside her mind.

'Heira looks worried. I wonder if she knows how beautiful she is, and that I like older women like her.'

Heira's mouth twitched a little. It was a weak form of their magical telepathy, and completely instinctual. Not only was she the only one who heard it, it was done with obvious concern for her. This made the older stallion quite happy.

She would have to treat him really well when it came to be her turn again.

 

2