Chapter 44 – Part Giant?
200 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Rhana didn't sleep there that night, but when Lura returned from her chores, Heira smiled at her from the bed.

"Don't mind her, Lura." Nuva said from the kitchen. "She was a bit upset as she's had to share the bunny with so many recently, she couldn't spend as much time with him as she wanted."

"I..." Lura was stumped, and couldn't figure out what she wanted to say.

"Lura, when he is able to speak again, he'll probably ask you if you want to live here." Heira said with a soft smile. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I want to taste him." She leaned down and bit his shoulder.

"Our elders are more lively lately." Lura said softly. She sat down at the table, and looked at Nuva. "It really was magical repression?"

"Yeah." Nuva said. "Apparently, we've forgotten that the rings needed to be removed as we aged. When they were designed, it helped us to not lose our minds and fuck every hole we could find until we passed out." Lura frowned slightly.

"Do you think it's because of others?" She asked. Nuva stopped.

"What do you mean?"

"Dwarves. They forged the rings for us, and even enchanted them. We've never questioned their use, the necessity of them, nor why they are made for our stallion's dicks." Lura said softly. "Baris mentioned it, and asked why our dicks, and not our breasts? Why not our fingers? A symbol of growing up, and easily removed, but spiked to our stallion's dicks, a real painful thing to do."

"It's our way." Nuva said. "Even before we had the enchanted rings, the stallion's member was important. The harem would keep the oversexed stallion occupied so she wouldn't harm others. The harem were her rings that had to wear themselves out to keep her calm." Nuva said, and didn't realize that she didn't really know why.  She wasn't around when the first rings were forged.  "Wait, we rely on the rings that the dwarves forge."

"We've built our civilization around what the dwarves do for us. However, they've become complacent about what we do for them." Yra walked in partway through the conversation. "Hopefully, Baris can help us to overcome that weakness." She looked into the bedroom. "How long?"

"An hour." Nuva sighed. "I think my wife is addicted to him." Yra grinned.

"Are we sure he's even human now? He should have already started to run, but not only does he seem to enjoy our attention, he's even affected by our lusts. Almost like he's part giant." Yra said. "The courage I've seen is not normal among humans in the towns and cities."

"You did find him in the dead citadel." Nuva said, and frowned slightly. "How could anyone just walk into that place?" Yra shook her head.

"He didn't walk into the dead citadel. He walked out."

 

* * *

 

Heira laid beside Baris and watched while he regained his senses. When he sat up, he held out his hand. She felt manna pulse around her member.

"Hm. Expressions etched in the surface. Why spiked in order to activate? Why pinned through the dick? Is it to make it worthwhile? So it can't be removed? Or is it so that since it takes so much to put on, you'll be reluctant to remove it?" He said quietly. He had heard the conversation in the other room, and was now curious about the source, or the reason they existed at all.  Heira stiffened.

"What do you mean?"

"Did anyone ever remove the rings once they matured? Maybe you haven't forgotten, but once the rings became a part of your culture, you never questioned their necessity." Baris said and rubbed his chin. His eyes began to glow.

"Revelation." His eyes crossed. "Fuck. High level expression designed to reflect investigations." He fell backward onto the mattress. Heira turned over and quickly scanned him as the others rushed forward.

"He's okay. He used too much manna to scan the rings. It's a symptom of overdrawn manna veins." She said quietly.

"I really need to practice more daily." Baris groaned. "Your rings have hidden expressions that reflect deeper investigations." Heira leaned down.

"You mean..."

"The expressions are reflections to other benign expressions on the rings. The hidden ones are a reluctance to remove the rings." Baris said. "Someone with an elder's strength should be able to use the expression I read about in that magic book I took from the dead citadel." He groaned. "Stop shifting the bed, please."

"What does the expression do?" Heira asked quietly.

"Reveals all hidden secrets on the object scanned. When spoken, focus on the ring itself, not on the expressions you already know. You want to know everything about the ring, with an open mind as though you don't know anything." He groaned again. "You should scan Cera, not yourself."

"What do you think, Baris?" Heira asked quietly at his ear.

"You know."  He groaned as talking also made him feel dizzy.  "Trap."

 

* * *

 

"You startled them, Baris." Yra said as she slipped in to his side. Lura nodded.  They had waited over an hour after Heira and Nuva left to crawl into bed with him, but he had already recovered from the dizziness.

"Agreed. Since you want to learn and use expressions, you need to develop your manna veins and core. That means using them." She slid in beside him on the other side.

"We need to build a forge tomorrow." Baris said. "Silver is an easy metal to melt. A piece of carved soft limestone could be used to pour melted silver into. We can make the rings necessary for the stallions."

"You can do it?"

"Enchantments are just expressions carved, and powered by manna. Can you get manna crystals or stones?" He asked and looked down. Lura was already going down on him, which made him groan. Her lips were thicker, and her tongue longer. No human could ever be long enough to enter a giant's throat.  These precious women wouldn't mind, and did it willingly.

It was a little humbling to see how well endowed the stallions were, and know he would never be able to cross their eyes with his size. In spite of that, they still seemed to enjoy his company.

"Beast cores? They exist. There are a few beasts in the forest where we can get some." Yra said. She smiled, and soon straddled his face. "I heard you're quite good with your tongue."

"You tell me." Baris said and buried his face in her thick meaty folds. Yra smiled and bit her bottom lip.

"They didn't lie." She said softly. She rolled her eyes when he slid his fist within her and thrust firmly up into her while he sucked on her button. "We'll talk in the morning about your ideas for replacing the rings. I've waited far too long for this." She reached down and gripped his hair.

"I think I've found my mate." Yra whispered, and felt a slap to her thick muscular cheek.  She smiled and moaned softly.

"We found. I have to share the bunny, don't we?"

 

1