Chapter 45 – Shut Up and Take It!
254 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Momma, you haven't slept?" Cera asked her as she appeared first thing in the morning. Her eyes had black marks, and Nuva stood beside her.

"We were up all night checking the archives. We still need to check with the Guardian Queen's mountain, but we need to verify something first." Heira held out her hand.

"Cera, this is important. Let your mother scan you." Nuva said firmly. Cera stopped fidgeting immediately. Her mother quietly scanned her, then her eyes glowed.

"Revelation." Heira said. She shook her head. "Fuck. It is true." She staggered a bit. "Damn, that expression has a huge draw. How did that bunny manage to scan me with it?" Nuva looked at Cera, and gestured towards her.

"Help your mother to sit down, Cera. Things have become complicated."

 

* * *

 

"Baris." Minn said, but she had a somber look in her eyes.

"I expect that Elder Heira mentioned what I discovered, Minn?" He saw her nod. "The expressions are etched on the inside of the rings." He said quietly. "There is a necessity of your rings in your culture, but there might be a way to erase that hidden expression, or make it inactive."

"You know how?" She asked.

"Give me one of the rings you've already removed." He said. Yra stepped forward when she held out her hand. Lura held Baris in her arms.

"Lura, Baris is a welcome member of the tribe now." Bemee said softly. "Set him on the stone." Ala nodded, along with Alyn, and Keya. Lura pouted.

"But I like holding the bunny." She said softly. He lightly tapped her hand.

"It's fine. Hold me as long as you want." Yra gave him the ring. "Quite small, but powerful. I wonder. Do the rings work with each other?"

"What do you mean, Baris?" Minn asked.

"If there is only one, the compulsion is low, but the more put on, the compulsion to not remove the rings grows. Because you don't know it's there, you can't override it with your thoughts." He looked carefully at the ring. "Enlarge. Hm, simple etching." He pulled the two halves apart, and looked at the band itself. His eyes were drawn to something.

"No fucking way." They watched as he pushed his finger along the inside, and saw a band of metal move along the outside band. "Enlarge. Fuck me. There are more etchings on the inside!" Yra looked at the bands, and started to grind her teeth together.

"They made the rings to be their fucking shackles?" She handed the ring back to Minn.

"We have a lot more to discuss. Baris, if you would please find a way to help us forge our own rings, it would be heavily appreciated by our kin, and kind." Minn said. Baris looked at her, and her large member on the couch.

"I might be able to do that, but I would need a volunteer to drive a few pins though." He said with a bit of a grin. For the first time that anyone would ever see, Minn blushed.

"You are so bad, Baris." Minn said. Before Minn could say anything, Heira grinned.

"I volunteer."

 

* * *

 

"See if you can get the old rings that were taken off the elders, Yra." Baris said after they left the elder's open air chamber. "I mostly need their size, and to study the etchings a bit more. I'm sure the mares will be upset if the rings aren't there anymore."

"Well, only to speak for myself, the rings can be quite nice, but also uncomfortable. They are bulky, but sometimes the stallions get infections." Yra said. "Cera has to suffer from them from time to time."

"No magical cleansing?" He asked.

"We do use it, but it isn't perfect, Baris. If they have sex for several hours, and you know how much stamina they have, it could get worked under the rings." Yra said. "I would be surprised if the stallions want to stop using them, as well as the rest of the mares."

"Hm. Lip rings might have the same problem of infections. We could go for breast decorations." Baris said quietly. Lura perked up.

"Breast decorations?" She asked.

"Nipple rings, bars, or a chain." He waved her over. "A chain with pendants, or links that have the etching, held onto the breast with a bar. The bar would go through here and here, on the rounded part, and wrap the chain around the entire breast. It could be a connector chain between the nipples. It could also be bars on the belly, that go down from here to here. Later in life, instead of removing the bar decoration, we would remove the plate snapped into it."

"Rings are simpler, right?"

"They are, Lura. But the way the pins are designed to activate the ring, it's still complex. It has to be something the stallion can wear all the time." He sighed. "Rings are simpler, but we don't have to tools made to form the rings, and the pins. The simplest way would be to erase the engraving that hides the enchantments, and makes you ignore the drawbacks."

"Why not just make the pins be extra, rather then part of the enchantment? Have the engraving be complete, and the pins hold it on." Yra asked. She blushed a bit. "My sister would be...no, I would be a little upset if she didn't have the rings anymore." Baris chuckled.

"She's quite the lover." He said with a smirk. "Looks like we'll need to get that forge completed a bit faster. Without the inner ring, the main rings don't need to be as bulky." He smiled as Heira appeared with Nuva not far behind.

"Ah, just the one I hoped to see. Nuva, if you don't mind, I need to examine Heira closely. Your throat might be needed." Baris said. Nuva blushed.

"Are you sure you're not part giant, Baris?" Nuva asked with reddened cheeks. "You're just as free about sex as our stallions." She sat down beside him.

"I'm getting used to it." His grin dropped. "To be honest, this was quite disturbing at first. My ex-wife and I hadn't had a physical relationship for nearly a decade before she left for good. While it is refreshing to find a people like yours, it's a part of your culture. Jealousy is still there, but your wife is able to have sex with me, and it doesn't split the relationship up. With humans, we can't tolerate it. Our jealousy is quite fierce and selfish." He sighed a bit. He reached out, and pointed.

"Heira, sit. I can't examine you, and determine a good replacement if your member is flopping onto my head like this." Baris said with red cheeks, while Nuva grinned. Heira stood beside them, and she allowed her dick to come out, and actually set it's mass on the crown of his head.

"You are quite tolerant, Baris." Nuva said. "I would have turned my head and bit her."

"I couldn't do that. Unlike you giants, I can't hold my breath that long. I try to bite, and she's going to stretch my jaw with that monster. Not only that, my throat may not even..." Baris felt his head get pulled to the right, and Heira's eyes came into his sight.  Her eyes had a blazing intensity that he could easily recognize.

"Shut up and take it like a mare."

 

3