Chapter 46 – Foreplay
220 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Nuva was shocked at her mate as she pushed her large member into his mouth and down his throat. She watched his throat bulge, just like their own did, and her wife push it down to the middle. That was as far as she got, but thrust a few times before she pulled it out.

"Cough cough cough!" Baris groaned as his throat was finally empty, and that thick piece of meat pulled out of his mouth.

"Hm, you need more practice, Baris." Heira said with a soft look in her eyes. Her eyes bulged as his fist impacted her member.

"For Fucks Sakes!" He snarled. "Ask next time, don't just barge in like you own me!" Heira sat down, held her dick protectively, and watched her wife smirk.

"I told you that you were getting too possessive, love." She grinned. "He's not a mare. He's human, and quite lucky you didn't tear something apart." Heira took a slow breath, and quickly shook it off. Though it hurt, it wasn't like he aimed at her pouch, as the pouch was the most sensitive part of a stallion.  Their dick could take some punishment, as some perverted stallions preferred some rough treatment by their mares.

"Except for those teeth of his, he didn't do too bad." Baris felt a shiver go down his spine at her words. "But he is correct. Humans aren't like mares, and need to breathe a lot more, so a throat fuck is merely foreplay." Heira said.

"Foreplay!" He growled, and grabbed her shaft in his hand. "If I didn't have to figure out how these rings worked, I would punch you again!" Heira smiled a little, and growled a little in her throat.

"As long as you realize that your ass is getting roasted after you're done." Baris sighed. He actually didn't mind how aggressive Heira was as it told him that she was quite attracted to him. It was quite the ego boost to know that so many giants wanted to fuck him.

In spite of the idea that they had dicks, every giant was a female, and had this restrained wild beauty that was rare among humans. He knew they could pick him up and carry him like a stuffed toy. He also knew they had their choice of lovers. Stallions could fuck any mare they wanted, and never get rejected.

They chose him, which was a great boost to his self esteem.

"Hm. I wonder if the pins themselves could be enchanted, while the ring is the decoration. That would open up a lot of possibilities in how the ring is designed." He said. Heira frowned.

"How would that help?"

"Yra mentioned how the rings interfere in being clean, and sometimes cause infections. If we made the rings smaller, it would be easier to clean." He pursed his lips a bit.

"The enchantment feeds on manna, but is also fed by the wearer." Baris revealed a look of disgust. "Why the dick! Why force the stallion to be spiked, when a finger ring would work just as well!"

"What?" Heira asked.

"Humans on my world wore wedding bands. Why not make it so it goes on the fingers of your left or right hand? It should still activate the enchantments. It only has to be on your body, not pinned to the most precious part of a stallion, her ability to breed with mares." Baris said. Nuva looked at her wife, and saw her cheek twitch.

"Love." Nuva said quietly.

"Yeah, I know. Infections. A few stallions have died because of them." Heira said softly. Baris let out a slow breath.

"Let's find out if that assumption is correct." He thought for several seconds. "I need to read that book again. I think I'm missing something important in regards to enchantments, and how they work."

"Alright." She looked at Nuva. "Ladies, help turn the pages for poor Baris. He'll be...." Before she could say anything else, Baris interrupted Heira.

"Do you have any young stallions about to get spiked? Maybe if I can scan one before they need magical repression, I might figure it out." Baris said. Heira groaned.

"My granddaughter. Hala. She's just gone through a heat, and still young." Heira looked at Nuva again.

"Bring her here. It's important."

 

* * *

 

"Why did you bring Linna?" Heira asked. She noticed how Hala had a firm grip of her hand, and bared her teeth.

"I can't go anywhere without Linna!" She said angrily. Heira stood up and walked in front of her.

"What did you say, runt?" Heira asked her. Hala looked up at her, and realized that her grandmother was not messing around. "You just got through your heat, and you think you have a right to your sister's time?" She looked at Linna. "Go home." Linna bit her bottom lip, while Heira leaned down. "Did I ask you if I wanted you to go home, or did I tell you!"

"Heira, it's okay. I can examine them both, and maybe things will be a little bit more clear. It's not a bad thing that she's here." Baris came out around Heira, and Linna understood why her grandmother didn't want her there. She would get hurt by this.

"What is a bunny doing here?" Hala asked curiously. Heira smirked.

"This is Baris. He's Rhana's bunny, and took it like a mare for the last few weeks." Heira said. She grinned when he slapped her ass.

"Damn it, Heira, she's your granddaughter. Can't you try to be a little more discreet?" Baris sighed. "You're Hala?" Heira grinned.

"She is. As you can see, she's a bit smaller than I am. I wonder how she would feel if she knew that I just buried my dick in your throat right up to my rings?" Heira said, and watched as her granddaughter's dick slid out of her pouch.

"You just shoved it in, you big bitch! No word that it was going in, and you forget that humans aren't able to breathe while they have their throat blocked!" Baris heard a soft chuckle at his ear and turned towards the soft voice.

"I'm not as tall as grammy, so we have to move this somewhere else." Soon, Baris was on his back, looking up into the intense eyes of a beautiful young stallion.

"Remind her to let me breathe!" Baris yelled out. He could tell that this young stallion was beyond stopping. She had rushed him with a tackle, and watched as the impressive body of this stallion slid by. She was going to mount his face.

"Nuva, keep an eye on him." Heira said and watched as Baris's throat bulged. "I don't want him to die by being throat fucked." She turned and picked up Linna. "And I told you to stay put in that place. Now you're grounded." She pushed her enormous member into Linna's ass.

"Grammy, I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Not sorry enough. You've distracted something so important, it even affects your stallion sisters. Your mother will take care of you tonight. After that, Rhana will be called up to fuck you too. If you can walk in the morning, they haven't worked hard enough." Linna groaned as her grandmother buried her dick within her.

Another pleasant aspect of being a giant was that sex was often the mode of punishment, and the reward.

 

2