Chapter 47 – Hala
191 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Such a sweet bunny." Hala said softly as she pushed her dick into Baris's throat.

"Remember to pull out to your head when he pushes up, Hala. If you don't, I'll drag you off him by your hair." Nuva said firmly.  Hala murmured.

"He's not fighting me like normal humans might, grammy." Hala said.

"That's because he's not like normal humans. As long as we don't treat him like a thing, he treats us nicely. Let him breathe now, Hala. That's it, pull out until he can breathe through his nose." Baris groaned as the head was pulled out until she was only in his mouth, and he was able to breathe in enough air to calm his lungs. She pushed it back in and began the smooth action he was sure would make him gag.

"Can he take it like a mare, grammy?" Hala asked.

"He can. You're unusually calm, Hala. Normally, you would just take." Nuva said softly.

"He feels different. With my sister, she's eager to be mine, and only mine. I try to make her mine only." Hala said. "He has this largeness about him. I can't describe it. I want to fuck him hard, but he gives off a vibe that if I take it too far, I'll really pay for it." She pulled out of his throat again. "He feels so good too. No disgust in his eyes like other humans. He feels like our mares. Waiting for us to finish."

"That makes sense. We get nothing from a throat fuck, Hala. It's just being dominated. We get our pleasure from being fucked down low." Nuva watched as she pushed her dick back into his throat and sighed happily.

"So tight. Little bunny, I'm going to take a few more thrusts. It feels like such a waste not to enjoy this." When she pulled out, she moved back down while he steadied his breathing. "Are you okay?" She asked as she pushed within him.

"You did well for an untrained stallion, Hala." Baris said. "That control was better than your grandmother, Heira." Nuva looked at him quickly.

"What do you mean, Baris? Untrained?"

 

* * *

 

"Nuva? What's wrong?" Heira noticed her mate sitting at the table in a daze. She scanned her when she noticed her standing beside her.

"True. Untrained stallion under magical repression." Heira frowned at her mate's words. "Baris was just throat fucked by Hala, and when she moved down low, he complimented her for keeping control in spite of not being trained to retain control."

"I don't understand." Heira sat down.

"The only reason our stallions keep control is magical repression." She said softly. "Go in to them, and talk. She's buried it in his ass. He is free to chat." Nuva put her head down and remained a little subdued.

This was a bit of a blow to her ego as a mother. Baris was able to find out things about her children before she did.

 

* * *

 

"Now I know why everyone comes here." Hala said with a grin. Baris put his chin on his hand and propped himself up enough to talk to Heira.

"Everyone comes here because I'm a new experience. The beautiful asses you've had so far haven't lost their appeal." He said, and looked over his shoulder. "If you don't restrain yourself when you aren't in heat, it will be more difficult to prevent yourself from getting pinned with a ring." Hala frowned.

"Restrain?"

"Your willpower. If you don't use your brain to control your body, it will be more difficult each time you let yourself go. The older you get, the harder it will become. As a result, the older stallions were spiked. After many years, they forgot there were other options." Baris said. He felt Hala slow down a bit.

"But why do we get so lustful?"

"It's your nature. You're long lived, with long pregnancies, fewer stallions, and long times between each cycle of pregnancy. Your nature is so that you won't go extinct, but also so you have good healthy lives with your mares." Baris sighed a bit. "I envy you a bit, Hala. You live your life fully. Unfortunately, you're used to fucking your sister, aren't you?"

"I love her!" She said fiercely.

"Of course you love her. She's your sister. Because you fuck her, that has changed the family love you normally feel into another kind of love. But you can't cross the boundary and have children with her, can you?" Baris asked. Hala had picked up speed, but slowed again.

"No. It's a taboo."

"There is a reason. Babies with close relatives can have birth defects. It can also be a still born. And, there is the possibility that the pregnancy will kill the mother." Baris said. "You need to exercise your will. You're still attracted to your sister, so you need to hold yourself back. Release your tension on your harem. Don't release it all day long. Keep it for night. If it's all the time, it becomes normal, and you'll get bored."

"Really? So when I'm feeling a little odd, and want to fuck Lena, or one of the twins, it's because I'm just bored?" Hala asked.

"A little. It has nothing to do with the sister you normally have sex with. Right now, she's going to be jealous, but the longer you indulge her, the longer it takes for her to find someone." Baris said. "Just ask your mother, Cera. She's seen it happen with Rhana. If not for Heira, even Cera would have had a problem with getting a proper harem." Hala slowed to a stop.

"I remember momma telling me that she was all over our grammy. All the time." Hala said softly.

"She told me that too. If Heira hadn't punished her properly, she might not have moved on when it was time. Her sister, Yra, is still struggling with the loss. Do you really want your precious sister to feel so alone when you aren't allowed to spend that time with her anymore?" Baris asked.

"No." Hala pulled out and laid beside him. "I love her so much, I'm scared that she'll leave me. I'm scared that I will have to leave her. What if we can't be together anymore? Who will be with me like that? Who will be my other half? The missing part when I look into her eyes as I throat fuck her?"

"You're putting her in the position she wasn't meant to have, Hala." Baris said, and put an arm over her nicely shaped chest, and admired her firm muscle. "There are mares without stallions, begging to find someone to do that very thing."

"How are you so sure?" Hala asked in a small voice.

"Come out to the door and sit with me. You'll know what I mean in only an hour."

 

* * *

 

"Hi, Baris!" Two mares, both just over eighteen (decades) walked up to the small group sitting outside.

"Hara, how is the charcoal burning going?" Baris asked. He noticed how Hara's eyes traveled to both Heira and to Hala.

"It's going well. We have a nice stockpile, and have started to bag it up." She smiled.

"That's good. Make sure it stays dry, and don't leave it out in the sun. I've seen freshly burned coals get fired up again because the sun heated them up just enough to start feeding on the heat again." He smiled. "Eiri, Hara, I'm sure the both of you know Heira, Yra's mother. This is Hala, her granddaughter."

"Nice to meet you, Hala." Hara grinned at her, while Eiri blushed brightly.

"Is this what you meant, Baris?" Hala asked.

"These ladies are unattached mares, young, and just got involved in charcoal making. Their future income is guaranteed as they can sell the charcoal for heating, sell it in towns to blacksmiths, and even provide for the smiths the giants will train." Baris smiled warmly.

"Unattached? But they are so attractive." Hala said without a thought. Both mares blushed, but smiled.

"You have to remember, Hala, the giants are all attractive. These ladies are more attractive because they are working hard, and chosen by Minn to help me. They have approval of the elders, are hard working, and unattached." Baris smiled a bit.

"Did you want to have supper with them, and talk?"

 

3