Chapter 48 – She Will Do Better
208 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Baris, giants don't form relationships that way." Heira said softly. The three women were chatting in the dining area while Baris and Heira were in the kitchen. Nuva sighed.

"Maybe that's the problem, Heira." Nuva said. "We're so focused on fucking that we don't talk to each other. It takes decades to get to know each other, see what kind of person we are, and we float between harems until we find the right stallion." Baris nodded, but sniffed the air.

"Heira, go out there and put out their passions. Those ladies are vulnerable right now, but Hala is still untrained, and can't control herself when she's horny." Baris rolled his eyes. "Wait, let me do it, or you two will put those girls belly down and ass up in a minute or two." He walked out, and Nuva grinned.

"He knows you quite well, love." Nuva said with a grin. She almost laughed, but she noticed the look in her wife's eyes. "What's wrong?"

"What does he mean, 'untrained'? You said it earlier, and now he says it again." Heira asked.

"We've used the rings for so long, love. We don't need to exercise willpower. We use magical power to repress our natural inclinations. As a result, we do what we want, when we want. That includes fucking our sisters." Nuva said. "It took me nearly a century to stop looking for my sister to fuck me. Then Cera was born." Heira growled.

"I still remember how she disrespected me right in our own bed!" Heira grit her teeth.

"Isn't it because we didn't teach her properly?" Nuva smiled. "That daughter of mine fucked just as hard as you did, love, and I still get to enjoy her affection from time to time." Heira glared at her.

"You enjoyed it then too." Heira said in a quiet, but clipped tone.

"Of course I did. She came out of my belly. She was my baby, who was a stallion, and absolutely gorgeous." Nuva sighed. "She had the same sized dick as you, and was fearless. Mm, I still get warm thinking about how good she was to me back then." Nuva's eyes narrowed. "When you were fucking your mother, sisters, and harem. I slept beside you every night, but hardly got to enjoy your affection." Heira blushed a bit.

"I..."

"Don't try to talk your way out of it. Fucking was normal for you. You may not have wanted our relationship to be normal, but you cut me almost completely out of your sex life!" Nuva said angrily. "She gave me what you refused to!" Heira lowered her eyes.

"Tell me about the term, untrained." Heira asked again, but in a much more subdued tone.

"When we scan ourselves, or our stallion daughters, we see what we look for. We already learned that, but we didn't realize how deep that went. Baris scanned Hala, just to be sure." Nuva said. "The expression said she was untrained. When I scanned you, as Baris instructed, it said 'Untrained stallion controlled by magical repression.'"

"I still don't understand."

"You fuck whatever and whoever. The same for every other stallion. Hala. Kyla. Both fuck without regard, and uncontrolled. They want it, and they do it. No self control." Nuva said. Heira frowned slightly. "Because they don't train themselves to keep to certain people, to hold back until nighttime, and just go at each other without restraint, they never learn to control themselves sexually. As a result, eventually..." Heira suddenly understood.

"They need to be spiked. Fuck. We've been trapped by everything, every step of the way!" She stood up angrily. Hala sped into the room.

"Grammy!" Hala called out. Heira frowned, but quickly cleared her face.

"What's wrong, Hala?" Heira asked.

"Nothing. I just wanted to know if it would be possible for you and momma to talk to Hara and Eiri. I want to accept them into my harem, but I am too young. Baris said that because you and momma are older, you have knowledge about these two mares that I don't. You'll know if they are good mares, what their potential is, and if we would be a good match." Hala said, her eyes seemed to shine with excitement, but she was still under control.

"You're not already fucking them?" Heira asked.

"Grammy, that's mean. They are clean. I don't want to just turn them into things. Baris already said about how that makes people feel. Since I like them, he said I should talk to you and momma, and get to know them. If we really like each other, they can be my first wives." Hala said, and lowered her eyes. "I'm still young, and I have to somehow deal with Linna. She's going to lose her mind, and be really jealous. When I start having colts, I don't want her to hurt my children, or my wives out of jealousy." Heira started to smile.

"Ah, my lovely granddaughter is growing up!" Heira said proudly. "Alright, I'll arrange it with Cera, and with your mother mare, Rina." Heira pursed her lips. "Hala, I'm going to scan you." Hala nodded, and felt manna roam over her.

"What do you see, love?" Nuva asked.

"Partially trained stallion, in puberty, sexual aggression under mental suppression, by force of will." Heira was shocked. "Hala, keep listening to Baris. This is extremely important to the family. Okay?" Hala nodded.

"I understand, grammy. I'm actually feeling a bit better than I normally do. I feel like I can think clearly, and not have to rush into the bedroom now." Hala said, and she did look a lot better. Her face wasn't twisted with aggressive hunger, or rage, and she didn't look like a normal teenage stallion in the throes of a lust.

"Keep firm control as long as you can, Hala. Ask Baris how to maintain control too." Heira said. She took Nuva's hand. "Your grammy and I are going to talk to Cera now. Did you want to stay here, or go back to your den?"

"Baris said I'm welcome to sleep here with him and Lura, but I'm not sure it will be a good idea. I might lose my mind and mount her, or him." She rolled her eyes.

"That bunny is so soft and warm, grammy." She closed her eyes. "But he's so big too." Hala went into the kitchen, while Heira frowned.

"Big? He's not though." Heira said. Nuva smiled.

"She already said that he felt bigger than he looked. I think his manna signature has grown."

 

* * *

 

Baris and the three giants talked for several hours. Though he could feel that the two mares were quite interested in Hala, and she was also interested in them, it didn't become overheated. Finally, Heira and Nuva came out of the back room after they talked for a while.

"Eiri, Hara, our granddaughter has expressed an interest in the two of you." She put a hand on Hala's shoulder. Both mares blushed, which was odd for a giant. "I will talk with her mothers, and we'll talk to you both after. If either of you have reservations, you should consider them carefully. This is the forming of her harem, and she's choosing her first wives."

"We both understand, Elder Heira. Both of us are older than Hala, but neither of us have joined a harem before." Hara grimaced a little. "I'm not sure what's really expected of us, to be honest." Heira smiled.

"That's why it's important to talk. I want my precious granddaughter to be more than I was when I was her age. She will be the head, and will choose a head wife. The head wife chooses who sleeps with her stallion, on which nights, and how the harem is organized." Heira smiled a little sadly. "Being the head wife is not an easy job. You would have to watch your wife having sex with other mares, and you would be the one to arrange it. All for the sake of a healthy tribe." Nuva grasped her hand firmly.

"Remember, it's tribe, family, stallion, mare, colt. In that order." Nuva said. "Our tribe's health relies on the mares to produce colts. Our family's health relies on the mares to have a happy harem. Our stallion's health relies on the mares. Our colts rely on the mares." Hara looked at her in concern.

"Who do we rely on?" Hara asked. Heira's face suddenly froze, and she slowly looked at her wife. Before Nuva could speak, she heard something she had wished to hear for centuries.

"My love, I am so sorry." Tears started to roll down Heira's cheeks, and she turned to the two mares.

"The mares are supposed to be able to rely on their stallions, but we haven't been properly trained. Only magically restrained." She pointed to the rings on her massive dick. "By these." She looked at Hala.

"My little Hala will do better than I."

 

4