Chapter 49 – I Was Curious
207 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Elder Minn looked at her closest of friends, and fellow elders. Their faces held a hint of stoicism, but their hearts were heavy.

"Such an insidious plot." Alyn said through grit teeth. "My own precious wife has endured my behavior over the centuries, all because she loved me to bits!"

The other elders were quite upset, and itched to race home to their precious head wives, to see if they could fix their relationship at this point. They were so lustful, they could easily overwhelm their mares with sexual passion and not have to worry about the problems.

"Baris has mentioned that this has been a part of their lives for centuries. Can we alter our way of thinking so easily?" Heira said quietly. "Even if we learn to restrain ourselves, and no longer need the rings, our culture won't change much. Sex will still be a big part of our lives."

"So the training will only change the need to use the rings? Is that what you're saying?" Bemee asked.

"Not just the need for the rings. He suggested that every time a stallion decided to have sex outside of the harem, we have to allow our harem to also have sex like that." Heira smirked when she saw Bemee grimace.

"I know. I also remember how it felt to think about Nuva getting fucked by someone else. I punched Cera out for that, but to let her fuck another stallion?" Heira growled. "It is who we are, but we've not restrained ourselves. Also, don't impose upon ourselves human morality. One mare won't work because of the low number of stallions, long pregnancy times, and the weaning." Heira grimaced again. "To be fair to her, I would have to let Nuva and the others have sex with Cera, Rhana, Kyla, and Hala."

"Strange how mare on mare isn't that common." Bemee said. Heira smirked.

"Are you sure it's not common? Cera's wives all pile on Lena and go at her after Cera is finished fucking her. Maybe we should actually tell them that it's allowed, but only among themselves, their family, and ours." Heira groaned a bit. "Cera is definitely spending more of her time fucking Nuva if I go visit that bunny again. Pisses me right off!"

"Ha!" Minn belted out a laugh, but rolled her eyes. "I need to take care of my own wife, and her appetites. Just how reliant have we been on those dwarves that we've allowed them to spike us, and keep our entire tribe hamstrung like this?" The rest of the elder council nodded.

"Agreed. Heira, how is that bunny doing on the forge?" Keya asked. Minn rolled her eyes.

"We haven't let him take a breath, Keya. I'll make sure we leave him be during the day, but we should schedule our times with him now." Minn said and sighed. "He's going to be even more popular when he's able to teach our kin how to forge iron, and fix our own tools." Heira smirked.

"Or when you find out he's able to take a dick in his throat."

 

* * *

 

"There. The final stitch in this leather. Now, all we have to do is wait for the clay to dry, then we can fire up the forge." Baris smiled really wide.

"You're excited." Lura said beside him.

"Of course I am!" Baris grinned. "I've waited for the time where I had the land, but I never got around to it. Spent more time inside than out. Your kin have let me try a lot of the things I've always wanted to try. I'm quite happy that Rhana and Yra found me in that creepy castle."

"What's wrong?" Lura asked as he suddenly shivered.

"I don't know. Just got a chill down my spine. Like someone had their eyes on me. Weird feeling."

 

* * *

 

"How is that possible!" Minn asked quickly. She had to get the rest restrained or the council would barrel down the mountain and smother the poor bunny in their eagerness.

"It's not impossible, but if you don't ask..." Heira grinned. "He'll make you regret it." She slow rubbed her belly. "That bunny has teeth, and if you push it into his mouth without permission, he'll punch you in the pouch." Minn grimaced.

"I take it you didn't ask." Minn said.

"I was curious." Heira shrugged. "I learned the hard way. Ask, and remember, humans need to breathe. They can't breathe around our member like our mares can. Our mares can move air through the side passages, but he only has the middle one." Her face hardened.

"We should make a ruling. Any stallion that doesn't ask will get removed from the list of those approved to be with him." Heira said firmly. "I don't want to be responsible for the bunny getting killed because some unrestrained stallion fucked his throat and smothered him to death." Minn slowly nodded.

"Then our main mare should be there to supervise. She'll get to experience his oral abilities after we have a little fun in his mouth. She will be responsible for restraining us." Minn said, and sighed. "I don't want to be the one responsible for killing our bunny when he's teaching us so much. Helping us. Even saving one of our important stallions. Rhana would be dead without him." Heira nodded.

Minn looked down at herself and grimaced.

"It would be nice to get rid of these shackles."

 

* * *

 

"Linna, behave yourself!" Cera said as Hala stayed at the table, but Linna tried to go under the table to give her sister oral.

"But..." Linna started to protest.

"Hala is moving on to a harem. If you want time with your sister, you'll need to clear it with her head wife." Rina said firmly. She sat beside Cala and Cera. "I need your help, Cala. If we're going to help Hala choose good mares, she needs the Head Wife's guidance." Linna looked like she wanted to cry, but Rina growled at her. Cera nodded.

"Cala, it's your decision to help, not a requirement. You can also ask for her help when it's Kyla's turn." Cera said. Cala thought for a moment, and nodded.

"I'll help you, as I know you would never say no when I ask for help. Both Eiri and Hara are good mares, and hard working. Neither seek to interfere in established harems, or seduce stallions they see." Cala said. "Both are also working with Yra and Lura with the charcoal making, so they have a stable income that can contribute to a family."

"Since both are good choices, the question isn't if they would make good wives, but which one you should choose to lead the harem. Hala, do you have an impression you wish to share?" Rina asked her.

"Momma, Eiri is real nice, but she's more shy. Hara is bolder, but not vulgar. She might be able to better handle different mares demanding my time." Hala said, which made Cera smile.

"I was fortunate when I met Cala and your mother. Both are good mares, and raise good colts." Cera reached out and forcefully pulled Linna onto her lap. "Stay still, Linna. She's not your personal stallion. She's your sister. From now on, the family rules have to be applied. You will only be allowed to have sex with her after her heat is finished."

Rina rolled her eyes, and pulled Hala away. Cala shook her head. Even though Linna was upset at not being able to get her way, she was already squirming on Cera's lap, trying to get her to fuck her.

Cala tried to remember if she was that manipulative with her stallion mother. She would have to ask, because if she was, she had to apologize to her mother mare for making life this difficult.

"We need to start training Kyla, love. This is not over yet." Cala said quietly. She didn't regret marrying Cera, or having her children, but stallions weren't easy to control.

Kyla might just be a monster since she had two mares to fuck any time she wanted.

 

2