Chapter 50 – Rare Condition
157 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Mom, I'll talk to Kyla." Hala said. That surprised both Cera and Cala. "I have some experience, and if we don't get her to exercise some willpower, she'll hurt one of her sisters. Or one of them will hurt her wives when they get pregnant." Linna's mouth dropped open.

"We would never harm another giant!" She protested. Hala stared at her with unfriendly eyes.

"You're my sister. I've loved you for more than a few cycles, but I know who you are. You're jealous, and had me wrapped around you with no way to see which way was up or down." Hala said firmly. "On the path you guided me, while I can't control myself, you encouraged me to be like that. You would be angry at them for taking my time away from you." Linna's face changed, and Rina could see it immediately.

"Anyone who steals my lover away from me deserves to die!" She said angrily. Cera stood up.

"What did you say?" Cera was angry, and it was a cold anger that frightened Linna. She suddenly realized that she hadn't filtered her words.

"Momma, I..." Linna bit her bottom lip.

"Cala, go get my mother." She said in a hard voice. "Hala was afraid that if she had a harem, and had colts, you might become violent, and hurt them. I never thought that it could be true." She said angrily. "Just how jealous are you, Linna? How much hate is in your heart that you could even think about something like this?" Hala walked in front of her.

"Do you hate me so much, Linna?" Hala asked her quietly.

"What? How can I hate you? I love you to the point that I can't think straight!" She said, while her eyes looked like she was near to breaking mentally.

"I've loved you every day." She said softly. "Linna, my beloved sister, has handled my jealous rages, my insatiable lusts, and allowed me to take her virginity. She's let me throat fuck her for hours, fuck her ass until she passed out, and still keep giving me more." Hala knelt down in front of her. "I can't have colts with you, baby. They will send you down the mountain, remove the child, and lock me up. Do you really want me to be childless, have no harem, and grow old alone?"

"I..."

"I already see a few stallions eyeing my sisters. Good ones from Elder Alyn's granddaughters. When you have the opportunity to be taken as a real wife, and given colts, where will that leave me?" Hala laid her head on Linna's thighs. "I'll be alone, getting spiked so I don't hurt my sisters. Do you really want me to become like the ones in the valley?" Linna paled.

The valley giants were not rumors. They were the worst kind. Violent and perverted, they stayed out of sight, and sometimes slipped into unguarded dens to steal young colts, or kidnap young stallions. They hadn't been slaughtered yet because each of them were mentally damaged from unresolved heats that drove them out of their minds.

"What do I do, Hala? I'm always horny. I feel the heat within me always, and need you." Linna said quietly. "I'm always horny."

"Huh." Heads turned. "Don't mind me. I came up the mountain, looking for Hala, but it seems that I arrived at just the right time." Baris grinned.

"Maybe she has a medical problem."

 

* * *

 

"Baris?" Cera asked as he came out of the side room of her den.

"It is a lot more complicated than I expected." Baris said quietly. "She has a slight deformity of one of her glands. According to the scan, it puts her in a heightened sexual state, similar to a stallion's seasonal heat, but it never leaves her. She's always like this."

"Won't that damage her?" Cera asked.

"She's not a stallion, so there won't be a feedback." He said quietly. "You should talk to your healers, from the other tribes as well, and find out if they've heard of this. If there were an advanced expression that could repair deformities, or this slight misalignment, she would get some relief. A standard operation, from the standpoint of a human, would do more damage than good. That is just my opinion though." Cera sighed.

"Any recommendations?" Cera asked.

"It won't harm her, or anyone else. She's always in that state. She gets aroused, has sex, and while having sex, has some relief. Mares seem to have their own seasonal heats, like stallions, but they aren't as strong as Linna's." Baris rolled his eyes. "She'll fuck herself into exhaustion, go to sleep, and wake up ready to go again. I mean, I've heard of similar things, where human females are insatiable, but it's not like this. They get release, but hunger for more. They can never get enough, or it's never good enough to fulfill them for the short term, or long term. They can stop, but Linna's is like an unscratchable itch. No relief, just release."

"Thank you." Cera said. "At least we have an answer." Her lower lip trembled a bit. This was her precious daughter, and even though this was a considerable problem, she loved her to death. She would never abandon her. "Her jealousy is quite hard for them to handle sometimes. Kyla and Hala are going at her now, to try and tire her out for a bit."

"You might want to consider stasis expressions that puts her into a deep sleep where she can't dream. If her mind is so deep, she won't be tortured for a bit. Although you might want to wait until you send word to the other tribes." Baris groaned. "I better get back to reading that old tome of mine. I just wish I could read that language!"

"Do what you can. I don't think anyone speaks that old human language anymore, Baris. It's hundreds of years old, and the ones who spoke it only existed in that citadel." Cera said.

"It's a dead language."

 

* * *

 

"What is he doing now?" Keya asked quietly.

"During the day, he's working on that forge, and making fairly decent progress. It's finally working, but he's developing the skills to use it properly." Heira smirked. "It's coming along, so he's training a few mares as he uses it, and learns. However, this medical condition of my granddaughter is something that we haven't noticed before."

"Makes sense. There is a lot we have forgotten over the cycles." Minn sighed a bit. "A human reminded us to look at things openly, but it's obvious we must have looked at things like that at one time."

"Baris mentioned how our records show that we once had strong abilities to heal." Heira said quietly. "The ability to make babies without stallions came from our goddesses, but it shows we had deeper knowledge." Minn grumbled.

"Necessity, Heira. When we had the need, we sought. We are so strong, and have enough to make our lives stable, so we do not seek." Minn closed her eyes and considered it for a few minutes.

"The dwarves know us, and we relied on them to provide our iron goods, as that was the agreement. We protect their mountain homes, and they provide the tools and weapons." Minn said, her eyes narrowed. "But now that they have become so unreliable, we seek another method. As such, the goddesses have sent Baris to us." Heira looked at her friend carefully.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"I sensed it a while ago. I wasn't sure at first, but there was a manna echo gathered around him. It faded over time, but when I first met him, a small sliver of it was there." She sighed a bit. "However, not that long ago, that echo was renewed, and quite strong."

"I don't understand." Heira said in a low tone. She didn't want her voice to carry, and neither did Minn.

"I once had a dream of the goddesses. When I was in my youth, and ready to rut in my new harem. The pure manna that swirled about them in that dream is what gathers around Baris." She said, with reverence in her tone.

"He was sent to us, not to the humans."

 

2