Chapter 51 – A New Expression
141 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Linna groaned as she opened her eyes, but Hala was still with her.

"Hello, little one."  Linna turned to the side and noticed the human. She frowned as he scanned her. "You're still tired, but raring to go again. Your sisters did their best to tire you out, but are tuckered out right now." Linna looked ready to cry.

"I-I'm used to it." She said in a soft tone. Baris smiled a bit.

"I'm not as large as your sister, but can give good enough oral to carry you through." Baris said. There was no pity in his eyes, but there was an emotion she couldn't figure out.

"You're excited, that I can see, but you're embarrassed? Why?" She asked. She turned onto her back, and patted her mound. "You said you would." Baris smiled a bit.

"You have to understand that I like giving oral, but at the same time, you're a beautiful mare. I feel like I'm taking advantage of your condition to enjoy myself. I apologize, but you need some relief, don't you?" He laid down, and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I hate this condition." She said. "I can't enjoy the moment with my sister, and always need more. I'm sated, but never long enough to find a moment of peace. My dreams are soaked in sweat, and hunger for more." She cried in frustration, but as soon as Baris started to lick her, she moaned softly.

"I always liked my sister's big dick, and didn't think I could enjoy it like this." She said in a murmur and closed her eyes. "It feels real nice. Just pure pleasure and warmth." She said with a soft moan.

He continued to lick, with strokes that started at the base of his tongue, and went from the bottom of her thick button, right to the tip. Linna rolled her eyes with each lick as being fucked by a stallion also stimulated her button, but it was only a bump inside and out. It took a lot to make her climax.

Baris held onto her upper thighs and kept it up as she seemed to like his method. He only altered it when she started to rotate her hips more. He increased the speed, and shortened the lick so he could lick faster.

The result was a lovely climax that made her breathing turn ragged, and her belly ripple. Baris smiled a bit, and slid upward. He laid on top, sucked gently on her nipples, as he knew they would also be a bit tender after a climax. He learned that from his adventures, as Nuva avoided her own breasts after she had a climax.

It was a quirk of their race, but one that he took note of so he wouldn't ruin their release.

"Tell me about how you feel, Linna." Baris asked quietly. "Does any kind of sex begin to scratch that itch, or do you need the release?" He asked. Linna pursed her lips.

"A bit of both." She said. "If Hala is inside me, I can be okay for a bit, but then the lust grows. I need her all the time, but that need grows stronger the longer I'm without her. Once she's inside me, that need is satisfied, but it wakes up the lust. The lust is stronger. It's only satisfied with sex. Once the sex starts, it is satisfied, but that wakes up the hunger for release." She looked miserable as she teared up.

"I can't help it." She whispered as she cried. Baris felt sad for her, and held her in his arms. Hala woke up as she climaxed, and also teared up.

"Maybe I should scan some mares, and see the difference between you, and them. Maybe I can find a way to 'Raypar Arnomal' you." A large amount of manna surged out of Baris as his eyes glowed. That manna surged into Linna's eyes, and made her grimace.

Once all the manna had been absorbed, Linna groaned, and laid back on the bed. She slowly turned her head and closed her eyes.

"Dizzy." She whispered and passed out. Baris was beside her, his own eyes closed. He had passed out from the surge in manna.

"LINNA!" Hala cried out. "MOMMA!" She was beside herself. Linna was her mare, her sister, but now she realized that she didn't just lust for her sister. She did love her.

Not like a lover, but as she should. With warm affection, not lust. It startled her, as most stallions needed a few centuries to figure this out.

"MOMMA!"

 

* * *

 

"We've scanned her several times, and the abnormality had disappeared." Cera said wearily. "Right now, she's exhausted from the healing." Heira hugged her daughter, as she already knew how she felt.

When she first learned about how Linna had a problem that she was born with, she felt some measure of fear. Now that Baris had healed her, she could relax, but relaxing was far from her mind.

"Hala is beside herself with worry." Cera said, as she sat down and groaned. "She heard how Linna felt, how it's a vicious cycle that she endures all the time. She doesn't feel angry at her, and is only concerned about her sister's health."

"And Baris?" Heira asked.

"Hala won't let him leave the room." Cera said. "Since he healed her sister, and helped her when Hala was too tired to, she feels it's her duty to look after him while he recovers." Heira pursed her lips.

"Does she remember the expression?" She asked.

"I have to be careful as it was instinctive. Raypar Arnomal. Near as I can figure out, it uses the manna language to 'repair the abnormality'." Cera said. "He said it while telling her he would try to find a way to do it, and spoke the old language instinctively." Heira rolled her eyes.

"The manna language hasn't been used by humans ever. It hasn't been used in day to day activities by giantkin in eons, as our race has not had strong manna cores like we used to." Heira said. "We just don't have the strength to do so anymore." Cera frowned.

"But is that by our goddesses' design, or some other method?" Cera asked. Heira frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"We forgot we need to train our kin to restrain their lusts. Instead, we take the easy way out, and use the rings. We forgot to remove them as we age, and we die." Cera said as she filtered through the information that has been lost. Her eyes took on a faraway look.

"You remember the stories you used to tell us as colts? The old ones who used to float and fly?" She said. Heira nodded. "Were those just stories, or did they actually use manna language to 'erigir'?" Cera said. Heira stood up in shock.

"Cera?" Heira asked. Cera looked at her, and tilted her head.

"Momma, are you shorter?" Cera asked. Heira pointed to the floor. Cera lowered her gaze, and soon, her eyes bulged.

"Cera, you used a manna expression. Erigir. To levitate." Heira said.

Cera was floating above her seat by at least three feet. One thing was now clear to Heira. At one time, those old myths were not myths and stories at all.

They were the records of the glories of the giantkin, and their past.

 

3