Chapter 52 – Invitation
161 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Kyla came into the room that her sister still rested in, and checked on her condition. Hala lay quietly beside her, only holding her hand.

"How is she?" Kyla asked, and lightly rubbed Linna's belly.

"Still asleep." Hala said softly. "It's the most peaceful sleep she's ever had, Kyla. Tortured by her lust all the time. She doesn't squirm, or rub herself now. She's just sleeping." Kyla looked over at Baris, and how he was also asleep.

"No sign of him waking up either?" She asked. Hala shook her head.

"It took a lot of manna. His core handled it, but it took a toll on him." Hala said quietly. "Your sisters come in and wipe him down every few hours, just to be sure he's comfortable." Kyla smiled.

"The twins love Linna too, Hala." Kyla watched her sister and tilted her head. "Did you notice that she's a bit, um, what's the word?"

"Robust?" Hala asked. Kyla nodded.

"Her chest is bigger, and her muscles are thicker. Eep!" Kyla called out as Linna reached for her hand and pulled her on top of her.

"I'm trying to sleep, little sis." Linna said softly. She kissed Kyla on the lips, and sighed happily. "No surge. My beautiful sister is on top of me, her dick aimed right at me, and I don't feel the hunger!" She hugged Kyla affectionately. "Thank you for taking care of me, Kyla. Our sisters must be unhappy to share you like this." Kyla blushed.

"They needed a break." Kyla said. "Are you sure you're alright?" She asked. Linna nodded.

"But..." Linna looked naughty. "Maybe the twins and I can switch out with each other from time to time. Hala will soon have her own harem, and if I start to rely on her again, I'll grow attached again." Kyla looked into Linna's eyes, and saw the mirth. Kyla slapped her breasts that were pushed into her face.

"My sisters are so bad!" She said, and leaned down to kiss her again. "I'll go back and make sure they aren't feeling neglected. I need to practice self restraint, and make sure I don't need the rings too." she rubbed her face on Linna's chest, looked at Hala and grinned. She rolled on top of Hala, and kissed her just as warmly. She rolled off the bed, and smiled down at them.

"I'll send Saria and Shala in to take care of Baris later. You two should get up and walk around a bit. Linna hasn't been outside in a few days, and now that her condition is gone, she should see the outside world a bit more." Kyla walked to the door, and turned back. "Momma's orders, Hala. Get Linna up, and take her around the mountain. Take her to Baris's place, and clean it up for him. He did a lot for our family." Kyla left, while Hala nodded.

"He did. He gave me the health of my beloved sister." She moved in close, and spoke softly. "I'll come back home and fuck you a lot when I have my harem, Linna. Just like momma does." Linna blushed.

"Naughty girl." She said. She allowed herself to get drawn close, but didn't need sex like she always did. It felt odd, but also wonderful at the same time.

When her sister rolled on top, and gently entered her, she smiled. She didn't crave it like before, but she was still a giant.

She would never say no to sex.

 

* * *

 

"Where's Hala, Linna?" Cera asked as her daughter came into their living room. Cala looked at Linna, and smiled.

"She's with Saria and Shala. Kyla is exercising some restraint, but they still need a bit of affection." She climbed onto Cala's lap. "Aunt Cala, thank you for tolerating me all these years." Cala hugged her.

"Nima and Rina were worried when they found out about your condition.  But considering your behavior in the past, their worries are finally laid to rest.   I only supported your mom, and Hala's mom. My wife has been quite upset since she learned about the problem." She reached down, and slid her hands into Linna's shorts, and cupped her cheeks. "Are you worn out?" Linna shook her head.

"Hala and I have been careful, and only had leisurely sex this morning. A single climax, and I'm still okay." Cala pushed her shorts down, and lifted her enough to take them off. She transferred her to her mother's lap, and Cera lifted her.

"Are you sure?" Cera asked. Linna nodded, and her mother aimed her shaft at her buttonhole. To outsiders, it wouldn't look like she asked her anything. To the giants, when a daughter climbed onto the head wife's lap, this was the method to ask permission.

As her mother pushed within her, Linna groaned a bit. When she bounced on her lap, Cera smiled.

"I haven't fucked you in nearly five years, Linna. I missed you a lot." Linna smiled, and blushed.

"I couldn't control myself, momma. I knew that Aunt Cala would say no sometimes, and I would lose my temper, so I stayed away. Hala was always willing to help." Linna rolled her eyes. "And you are huge, momma. Only Lena can handle you and grammie." she groaned and moaned as her mother stallion fucked her, and Cala watched.

"She's better behaved now, Cera. She should visit her grandmother too. Get out, and explore the mountain more. Maybe see the elders." Cala offered. Cera thought for a moment.

"Do not go lower than our den, Linna. You can go up the mountain, but not down. If you want to go down, you have to be escorted." Cera said firmly. "Now that you're aware of your surroundings, you should get out more, and meet the rest of the tribe." She smiled. "Elder Minn already fucked Lena and made her pregnant, so she might enjoy disciplining a naughty girl like you." Linna blushed.

"Momma, you're so bad." She whispered.

From a human standpoint, this intimacy was wrong, and even considered evil. From the standpoint of the giantkin, their race has accepted the lusts of the younger generation, and even turned it into moments of family bonding.

Linna was finally able to enjoy her mother's lust, as well as her affection. She had denied herself that pleasure due to her affliction, and the anger it generated.

As she was thrust within, she could understand, and feel her mother's affection. She felt how Cera held back so she would enjoy it, and considered her own emotions during their sex. Lina leaned back and looked up.

"Thank you, momma. For still loving me." Cera smiled, and sniffed.

"I never stopped, baby. You're my baby girl, daughter of Nima, and an important part of our family." Cera turned to Cala, who smiled gently.

"If you want, Linna, once Baris wakes up, you can spend some time with him, along with Hala. She seems to like the human, and how he treats her." Cala said, but she pointed a finger at her. "However, you are not allowed to move in with him as you're still a young mare. Only your mother mare and Cera are allowed to approve of the stallion who will be your mate." Linna sniffed.

"You've always treated me fairly, Aunt Cala. Thank you." She said and closed her eyes. She laid her head on Cera's shoulder. Cala ran her fingers through her hair.

"You're my family, Linna. You always have been, and always will be." She smiled a bit. "If that human taught you anything, make sure to visit me later tonight. Your mother mare and Cera will be visiting the elder council, and I could use the company." Linna blushed a bit.

"Okay. I'd like that." She said in a small voice. She had been just over a century old when she last slept in Cala's bed, but the experience was worth it.

Cala was an accomplished, and generous lover. She never regretted spending time with her.

 

2