Chapter 53 – A Resemblance
145 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Linna had never been able to control herself, and found the new freedom quite exhilarating. She had Hala spend the night with Saria and Shala, helping Kyla to love her sisters. It was a new experience for the twins, and it could now be seen that it was a necessary one.

Saria was unsure if she should be enjoying it, while Shala was happily accepting her sister's sole attention. Hala stole Saria's senses with relentless pursuit of her pleasure, which shocked her to the core. The sisters have always had to rely on each other, as they were focused on pleasing their stallion. Now, the stallions that fucked them were focused on them, and it was a completely new set of sensations.

Cala smiled from the door and went to her own bed. She laid down and pulled Linna to her side, and smiled down at her.

"I'm glad you came. Your mother mare and Cera are together tonight, as a bit of consolation for her tender nerves over the last few days." Linna blushed, but had her mouth covered by her aunt's, and swooned at the experience brought to the table.

Cala knew how to pleasure mares and stallions. When Heira came to visit, and Cera was fucking Nuva all night, Cala would go to one of her sisters, and spend the night there. She even spent the night with Nuva a few times, and all knew her skills.

While each mare enjoyed Cala's talented mouth, they still longed for Cera's thick shaft. There were never any hints of rebellion among the harem, nor did Cala ever intend to spread her love to the other wives. This was solely for pleasure, and intimacy.

It also helped that Cala was friendly and intimate with all the wives, and most of the daughters. Their relationship within the harem was mostly harmonious.

Linna's sole oral experience was Baris, but Cala's skill was on another level. She knew how to fondle and bring out the best sensations, not only from her breasts, but also her mound, and button.

Linna's first climax was the result of a simple rub of her button while being kissed. The second was a rub of her button while Cala licked and sucked on her nipples. Since Linna had lost her anger and overwhelming lust, her nipples could be bitten, and she loved it. Her submissiveness could be easily seen by Cala, so she used it to enhance the pleasure.

The final climax was when Cala went down on her. Her long thick tongue darted into her, and sent her down the road to an orgasm. There were so many sensations from Cala's tongue plunging into her, and rasping her button that she couldn't stay still, or stay quiet.

She squirmed, shuddered, and finally went limp. Cala smiled down at her, and held her in her arms.

"I haven't been able to enjoy your moans for a long time, Linna. I have missed them." Cala said warmly. Linna took several ragged breaths to calm herself, but soon, she was sucking on Cala's nipples, and her hunger was obvious.

"Linna, ah oh damn, so good. Are you okay?" Linna gave the 'ok' sign with her fingers, and returned to her task. She realized that Cala had been worried that her affliction had resurfaced as she felt the cool sensation of Cala's manna enter her body.

She continued to mimic Cala's methods, which made her smile gently. Cala would tell her later not to mimic another person's skills. Just learn on her own, and experience it so she would know what worked, and what didn't work.

However, as Linna made her eyes roll, she realized that Linna knew what worked.

And she used it well.

 

* * *

 

"Don't jostle the bed so much." Baris said as his head hurt. Hala sat up in shock.

"Baris!" She cried out, and heard him groan. "Are you alright?" she asked quietly.

"My head hurts a lot. I think I stressed my core again." He said in a low soft voice, as he couldn't manage anything else.

"You've been asleep for a week, Baris." Hala said, and gently poked him. "Linna has been beside herself with worry. She comes in often, and washes you down."

"Is she alright? I think I passed out right on top of her." He said and rolled onto his side. "Are you smaller, Hala?" He asked. She giggled.

"No, you're bigger!" She grinned. "The magic you used on Linna cured her affliction." Her smile faded. "Thank you, Baris. Thank you for helping my beloved sister. I couldn't bare to see her like that. She had the most peaceful night's sleep she's had in cycles. She is no longer ruled by her lusts like she used to be." Baris smiled a bit.

"Good. That's good to hear. I'm hungry though. Is there any food nearby?" He asked. Hala grinned.

"Aunt Cala is just waiting for you to wake up. I'll go send word, and she'll start cooking for you." Hala rolled out of bed, and after she left, Linna came in and laid down beside him.

"You do look better, Linna." He said. Linna slid right up to his side.

"I feel better too." A tear rolled down her cheek. "Thank you for fixing me. Hala can have a life now, and so can I." Baris closed his eyes.

"Then it was worth it." Baris fell asleep again, completely wiped out from the effort it took to cure her, but that wasn't the only result. The main reason he felt so tired was that the expression not only cured Linna, but it also cured him.

Whatever abnormality he might have had within his own body had also disappeared, which drained more manna from his core and veins.

Linna smiled, and gently stroked his cheek. She would enjoy getting to know this human in the future. His tongue was amazing, and if she was any judge of size, what he carried between his thighs was quite large.

"Are you really a human, Baris?" She whispered. As she looked at him, the aspects of humanity that he once had were slowly disappearing.

If anything, he more resembled a giantkin teen than a human.

 

* * *

 

"Mm, he tastes so much better this time, Fayeth!" Faylen said as she pulled her tongue out of Baris's mouth. Fayeth smiled at her sister.

"His growth is coming along nicely too. As long as he uses his manna, he will continue to advance, grow stronger, and be ready to come home again. In a few dozen cycles, that is." Fayeth murmured softly as she thrust within him.

"He is so tight too. I have to be careful not to grow to our normal size." Fayeth said, and rolled her eyes. "No wonder those ladies like spending time with him." Faylen grinned, and stood up. She wrapped her long tail around his throat, held him firmly, and pushed her long member within his mouth, and down his throat.

"Ah, so tight. His manna veins are formed, and crystallized." She groaned softly as she fucked Baris's throat, while he was nearly comatose, and held immobile by their vast energy difference.

"When can he do it?" Fayeth asked. Faylen grinned.

"Not for at least ten cycles. When he's fully stabilized, he can add the needed material to the tribe." Faylen said, and rolled her eyes. "When that happens, we can bring him home. After he's fulfilled his purpose down there, he can fulfill his purpose here."

Baris's belly gurgled as both giant winged women blew their loads inside his body. He could understand much that was going on, but some words managed to filter into his mind.

Fulfill a purpose. That was a powerful statement, as it meant that his arrival on this world was not accidental, and he had a role to play.

Now, Baris would have a different mental outlook, and not feel so useless.  After all, the giants had given him a home, allowed a human to live among them, and provided for him.

Even if he had some knowledge from his home world, he didn't believe that his contributions outweighed the differences between the two species.  Humans would always remain as beings to watch, and were not trustworthy as a whole.

The fact that the giants allowed him to stay in spite of the history between the two species, was a small miracle in itself.

 

3