Chapter 54 – Growth
442 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Was it a good dream?" Linna asked as he opened his eyes. Baris frowned slightly. "I heard you gurgle a few times, and saw you smile in your sleep." Baris yawned.

"I can't remember. I think I feel better though." Baris said. He held out his hand, and Linna felt his powerful manna surge throughout her body. "Good, that abnormality has been healed, and hasn't reoccurred. You will need to have someone scan you once a week for a year, once a month for five years, and once a year after that. Just to be sure, and you aren't surprised like that." Linna nodded.

"Okay, that makes sense." she moved in close. "Can I visit you when you go back home?" Linna looked at him with such sincerity that he was surprised.

"You really want to? But you'll have your sister back, and you can go out now without being ruled by your passions." Baris said. Linna smiled sweetly.

"It's not gratitude. I want to know why all the stallions are so eager to get to know you." She said. She watched him snort.

"Because I'm different. For now, I'm a novelty. If you want to spend time with me, I don't mind, but you'll need to show that it is real for you, and not just gratitude." He tapped her nose. "Sex is good, as you are quite expressive when climaxing, but having sex for the sake of being thankful can make the sex feel sour." Linna pursed her lips, but on a whim, she moved in quick and covered his mouth with her own.

Baris was surprised, and even though Linna was a teen by giantkin standards, she was a hundred and sixty years old or more. She had decades of experience with kissing, and sex. Her kiss was not tentative, but warm, soft, and quite intense. She kissed him for several minutes before she rolled on top of him, and held his arms firmly at his sides. When she lifted her mouth, she licked her lips, and grinned.

"That was not gratitude, Baris. I liked it." Her hips rolled downward and met his already stiff reaction. "And it appears that you did too." She smirked. "While I may not be able to give you the things that a stallion can, I am more than capable of rolling your eyes." Baris started to chuckle, then belly laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked, now upset at his response.

"I'm a human, Linna. The stallions, and their methods, are not normal for a human. I am built more like a stallion than a mare, so don't get the wrong idea." He grinned. "I think you are quite a sexy little lady, but you're young by giantkin standards. Unless your mothers say it's okay, it won't be approved. I helped you that day because you needed it, but..." Linna growled, and reached down.

"I don't have to ask permission!" She said angrily. "I can fuck whoever I want!" She pulled his shaft out of his shorts, and grasped it. "I want this, and I want it now." Her eyes narrowed, and she slid out of her own shorts. Her warm crevice slid up and down his shaft, and pushed the head against her entrance. She rolled her eyes as he entered her.

"Mm, just the right size. As big as Hala." Baris was shocked. When he saw Hala and Kyla fucking their sister, he knew they would be considered massive by human standards, but now he was packing a dick their size?

Just what the hell happened while he was asleep?

 

* * *

 

"That's enough, Linna." Hala came into the room, more rushing then walking, and pulled Linna up and off Baris. She knelt down and went down on him. Baris rolled his eyes, and groaned. A few seconds later, he blew deep within her throat, even causing her to gag a little with the pressure.

Hala blushed as she swallowed the load, something she had not done before, as deep throating someone built like herself had never happened before. She was modestly skilled at it though, as she had bobbed her head like she saw her sister do to her before. When she lifted up, she glared at Linna.

"What did I do wrong?" Linna asked, her face red, and unsure.

"He's a human!" Hala said. "A human male always has seed! He could have gotten you pregnant with a hybrid mix! The elders have to be the ones to decide, and it has to be monitored!" Hala said angrily. Baris reached out and grasped Linna's hand.

"But she was good, Hala. So were you." Both women blushed. Linna pouted a little.

"So you didn't dislike me?" She asked quietly.

"No, I didn't dislike you in the least." He said and rolled his eyes. "It was so hard holding back though. I didn't think a giantkin would be that tight for a human." Hala grinned, and pointed down. Baris looked down, and his eyes bulged.  He had not seen it up to this point, and it was massive.

"You're much bigger than you used to be, Baris." Hala said with a saucy smile. Linna licked her lips, and went down on him while Hala watched. With her butt up, and shaking, Hala rolled her eyes. She stood behind her sister, as she was already naked, and pushed her thick member within her.

"You now have your own monster between your legs." Hala said as she plunged deep within her sister. "And Linna seems to like it."

 

* * *

 

"I need to head up the mountain, Cala." Cera said from the doorway as they watched Hala going at Linna, and Linna going down on Baris. Cala nodded.

"I figured as much. You've been a bit off since he went out after healing Linna." Cala said. Cera sighed.

"He's grown, Cala. Physically, and he looks younger. Not to mention how he healed my Linna, but he's not normal for a human. Mother is already up there, and I need to chat with them all." She groaned. "I really want to go in there, and have fun with them all, but the tribe is our priority." Cala smiled gently.

"I'll make sure they don't misbehave." Cala said, and watched her wife leave. Cala licked her lips, and dropped her robe.

"I'll just help them to not disobey by joining in." She walked into the room and laid down on the bed. Hala grinned as Cala slipped up to Baris's side, turned around so she could slide under Linna and lick her crevice, and also get Baris's attention.

"On your side, Cala!" Baris called out and pulled her hip up so that he could push his face between those thick muscular thighs. Cala rolled her eyes.

"Damn, this was the right thing to do." Cala said as she felt his tongue slide up and down her button. Hala whispered in her sister's ear, and saw her nod. She moved from Linna and laid down behind Cala.

"Huh?" Hala chuckled as her thick member pushed within Cala's firm butt.

"This was also the right thing to do, Aunt Cala." Hala said. "It's been ages since I've been in your bed."

 

* * *

 

Cera arrived in the large open area den that the elders used as a meeting area. Bemee, Heira, Minn, Alyn, Ala, and Keya were already present in the chambers.

"Cera." Minn started and stretched lanquidly. "You seem to visit us a lot more recently. Is there a problem?" She asked. Heira was also unsure of why her daughter was there. As far as she was aware, Linna was still healthy, and Baris had woken up, though she hadn't been over to visit him yet.

"No problem. Just some details that haven't been told to the council." Cera said. She sat on a chair, and took a slow deep breath. "Baris has woken up, but he's physically larger than before." Heira frowned, while Minn tilted her head.

"Larger? Explain." Bemee said, as she had been quite smitten with the bunny, and so had her wife. Nori wanted to visit him again, and mentioned it a lot.

"He is nearly a hand span taller, and according to Hala, his member is larger too. He also looks younger than before. Half his beard has disappeared, and the hair on his head has grown thicker, and longer." Cera said. Minn frowned, while the other elders looked at each other.

"While it is odd, that doesn't seem to be the reason for your visit." Minn said after several minutes of silent discussion between herself and the other elders. Their telepathy has grown stronger since they were no longer under the repression of the final ring.

"You are correct." Cera said. "Erigir." Their jaws all dropped open. "Frem." Not only did Cera lift up, but she moved forward as she stood up, and extended her hands.

"This pose is for my own sense of security, as it helps me to focus on being upright." Cera said. "Bakke." Cera moved back to her place, and once she stabilized, she dropped to the stone.

"As you can see, I don't have the landings figured out, but...." All the elders had jumped to their feet. Minn stepped right up to her, and smiled warmly.

"You don't even see it, do you?" Cera tilted her head in confusion.

"Cera, dear child, you've grown taller."

 

1