3 l Learning Curves
39 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tristan gaped at her butterfly Fee and back down to the large loan of gold for her use for survival. She hadn’t seen that much gold in her lifetime… er, well in her previous lifetime. Stowing it safely in her bandolier with her free food voucher for the next 7 days, she opted to make a custom quest available for others to help. 

  • Title: Clean Up on Aisle Three 
  • Sponsor: Tristan Fletcher
  • Location: Off the main thoroughfare—street avenues with large piles are as follows: Amville Ave, Harbor Rd, Trinity Cir, and Lemon St. 
  • Tag List: @Anyone who is interested.
  • Prerequisites: No requirements
  • Objectives: Please help clear out all the unusable materials stacked in large piles.
  • Description: While clearing out the rubble and debris of the fallen buildings, there were stacks of piles made for all materials that could be, and could not be reused. To help clear out the areas, I was hoping someone or a group of people, would know a proper way to dispose of or refurbish these materials. 
  • Rewards: 2 SP, and you can take whatever materials you want. 

With this custom quest made, she nodded—and hand it into the receptionist who patiently waited for her to finish. 

“All done?” 

Tristan smiled. “I believe so.” With it in and being processed, the young artificer left the adventurer’s guild to grab a bite to eat. That she hadn’t expected to receive such a hefty sum of money, nor a voucher, so it was a welcome surprise. 

Although there was still much more work to be done. 

She travelled over to the Bakers’ shop, where Reginald had baked some loaves of bread to sell. She bought a loaf, breaking 1 of her pieces of gold into coppers and silver pieces. Frixio had joined her, as she split her snack to share. 

They stared over to the wrecked buildings in the distance and wondered how much more would they have to do. 

“So Tristan, have you tried anything else with your butterfly?  Did you try chatting with other adventurers or checking out your status card?” 

This was all new information to her. She didn’t even know her butterfly Fee could open communication channels to speak. It almost sounded like a sending spell had been conducted over the butterflies constantly. 

“How do I just chat with people?” 

Frixio explained with a lofty grin. “It’s easy, you just ask for it to open the ButterflyCh. From there, you can either choose a few individuals by name if you know them, or you can just speak into it. You might be get someone to answer you now if you try it.” 

She chuckled. “You’re super knowledgeable Frixio. How do you know so much?” 

He gave a sad smile, looking down to the small bit of bread left. “I had an older brother, but he went on a quest to charter out the unknowns—and no one’s heard from him. He went northwestward from here, but… that’s the last I heard.” 

Tristan could understand that worry. She worried about her siblings all the time. She wondered… were they okay now? Rhagir… and… Liliana… She shook her head, slapping both of her own cheeks. 

“How about this Frixio? I can see if I can find your brother! Just write a description here and I’ll try to follow in his footsteps. There’s also somethings that I wanted to investigate too—especially dealing with the airships!”

He widened his brown eyes to her, his face a placid pale. “WW-what, are you sure? What… what if you get lost? It’s an undocumented world!” 

Tristan smiled. “Someone has to document it, and you’d be less worried if you knew your brother was safe right?” 

Frixio nodded. 

“Alright then! She patted the dust off her butt, getting up from the ground. “I’m going to head out. I’ll keep in touch!”

4