Ch. 3: A New Vessel
2.3k 9 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You can tell I had some fun with this one

Running out of the cave with my bloodied feet I didn't care for, the world around illuminated and what was in front of me was a very beautiful forest with luscious greenery. I had never seen one this pretty back on Earth because I lived in more of a "concrete jungle" there.

From the corner of my eye though, I saw a clear spring and from it steam was clearly rising. Bathing in said spring with a calm content face was a buxom brown-skinned woman. From what I could see with my eyes, she had a strong piercing glare when her eyes were open, oozing confidence and ability. Her hair was long, white, and perfectly straight.

Best of all, she was pre-occupied. Expecting nothing to befall of her, she seemed to have brazenly stripped and started bathing in the middle of no-where in front of a cave after not detecting any immediate threats.

My powers did not have to be explained to me by the "system" I had just gotten. It was an incalculably powerful ability to extract and manipulate souls. Most would've attempted to threaten her into submission with such an ability, but I am different. 
My current vessel was that of a sub-human "creature" and it was making me more uncomfortable to the second. Dark Elves in traditional fantasy are much superior races, they have high innate magical talent, specifically for dark magics. 

For the last time, I looked back at myself, and then to the woman.

"Thank God my patron god my contractor is the Goddess of thievery."

With my sweaty bloodened feet, I started walking carefully towards my target. By the time she had noticed, I was more than close enough to use my ability.

"Begone from my sight you filthy go-"

[Soul Extraction]

With a thought, she was in silence and fell unconscious. It was time for a visit inside my own mind.

 -

Inside my mind I hold all power, even more-so due to the abilities the Goddess Noitra had just given me.
It turns out Soul Manipulation applies not only to others but yourself. I created chairs in my mindscape and bid my time waiting for the woman to wake up.

"blin ..."

"Hello, I am Asper, how are you today?"

"What have you done to me?"

She was naked, and she had been thrusted into what seemed to be a plane of infinite purple light with the only indications of their location having been the chairs they were sitting on.

"Oh nothing, yet. Anyways, as you can see I am currently a goblin, but I won't be for long. Before that though-"

"What?"

Asper got up and the chairs disappeared. Still sitting, the woman fell.

The solid flat plane of purple light transformed into that of chains. Even more light came up, to the form of a crucifix. The soul of the woman rose to the cross, and the chains tied it down and bound her with it, going along her body and ending with her mouth, preventing her from speaking. All of her erogenous zones were kept in full view and her form was able to be admired from all directions.

"I must familiarize myself with my body from now on."

The light the woman saw was not just any light, it was the mental power of her captor, every speck constructing what she saw bent fully to his will, and he could feel it all.

Admiring her for a few moments, Asper then manifested a sex toy, walked over, and shoved it inside the woman. Although she was bound and gagged, one could see that she was struggling and moaning, but to no avail.

The dildo Asper was holding went into her vagina one second and came out the other second, and along with it the mental willpower of the woman's soul came leaking out. The chains on the sides of the woman's mouth aided him, fusing. They formed a cylindrical shape with a rounded tip and as if it were moving of its own volition, went in and out of her mouth, going as deep as her throat. 

After minutes of struggling, she was tired and could not resist any longer. She climaxed and her discharge sprayed out. The crucifix subsided back into the ground along with the chains. The once again flat plane of light collapsed, and the remnants started rising. In an instant it all flew inside the woman's body.

She slowly lost control of her body bit by bit. Starting from her mouth, her chest, arms, then her legs, and her feet. After a minute, the feeling came up to her brain and the thing that made her "her" was snuffed out.

Asper's soul invaded that of the dark elf's, and then it went back to its original body.

-

Returning to reality, Asper chuckled. He laughed, and then his laughs turned into loud moans. It was pure euphoria.

Feeling her with his mindscape and how it felt to be her were totally different. In terms of the quality of his vessels, he had gone from almost at the very bottom to near the top.

This body was beautiful, the complete opposite of his previous one. Feeling it up, her skin was perfectly smooth. Her breasts were perfectly proportioned, being large but not too large. They would bounce if Asper jumped. Her ass cheeks were smooth and round. Her legs were long and her thighs could only be described as "juicy".
 
This body's strength relative to the goblin's was incomparable, its muscles interacted perfectly with each other and their movement was able to be coordinated perfectly. He thought he could feel his every fiber up to this point, but with this he really could. On top of it all, he had stolen the dark elf woman's mind. Over a hundred years of knowledge and experiences were in it and he had it all to himself. He could now understand her original arrogance.

While in deep thought, his, or rather, her vaginal juices were coming out vigorously into the spring. The previous owner of her body had never pleasured herself, but that wouldn't stop her.

After "getting used to her new body" by twisting her brown nipples until they were hard and fingering herself for another minute while tugging slightly on her smooth silver hair, its libido subsided and she cleaned herself off.

"Remembering" her robes were at the edge of the water, she got out of the spring, quickly dried herself off with her towel and picked up her crimson and dark grey garments. Picking them up, she held them up to her nose and smelled them. "My new scent." They fit perfectly and were very comfortable. With a wide smile, to assert her ownership of her new body, she said, "Eterashula huh.. let's just go with Ash instead."

27