Ch. 4: Checking Her Specs
1.9k 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Some chapters will be more focused on story progression or status progression, and others on """plot""". This is a relatively chill chapter.

[Status Updated]

A light purple panel appeared in front of her. Shortly after, a larger one proceeded it.

-
[Status]
Name: Eterashula Na Vesdeth
Current Alias: [Ash]
Gender: Female
Lv: 132
Race: High Dark Elf
Class: [Grand Blood Mage]

HP: 1090/1090
MP: 2496/2496
Strength: 120
Dexterity: 240
Consitution: 102
Intelligence: 450
Wisdom: 332
Charisma: 501

Body Skills: Universal Language (Lv. Max), Parallel Thought (Lv. 4), Multi-Casting (Lv. 3), Hemomancy (Lv. 8), Greater Hemomancy (Lv. 2), Dark Magic Mastery (Lv. 5), Wind Magic (Lv. 3), Fire Magic (Lv. 3), Water Magic (Lv. 10), Earth Magic (Lv. 4), Casting Efficiency (Lv. 6), Draw Ritual (Lv. 9), Truesight (Lv. 5), Darksight (Lv. Max), Mana Sense (Lv. 3), Physical Enhancement Magic (Lv. 2), Illusion Magic (Lv. 7), Inspection Magic (Lv. 3), Staff Mastery (Lv. 4), Magical Enhancement Magic (Lv. 2), ...

Soul Skills: Soul Extraction (Lv. ?), Soul Manipulation (Lv. ?)
-

"Jeez."

"System, could you please condense these skills? Also, most of these seem mental, they may as well be soul skills right?"

[System Upgrade Required:
Cost: 5,000 Mana Units.]

As a Goblin that certainly would've been an issue but as Ash was now that barely put a dent in her mana reserves. Thinking about it, she had been quite lucky with her first catch.

"Proceed"

[Understood, upgrading system.]

I love having such an obedient system, though I haven't really noticed that until now. As the mana came out of my body, I could feel my strength slowly being sapped out, it felt a bit off but nothing horniness can't solve. I almost wanted to start masturbating again but I could do that whenever I wanted now so I held off for now.

[System upgrade complete. Condensing status using mana as a conduit due to lack of skill fusion materials or abilities.]

Ash sat down, using her new water magic to create a chair for herself.

The system made sure to leave an ample amount of mana in Ash's body as to not put her in a vulnerable state, and so the compression took 3 minutes.

[Completed]

-
[Status]
Name: Eterashula Na Vesdeth 
Current Alias: [Ash]
Gender: Female
Lv: 132
Race; High Dark Elf
Class: [Grand Blood Mage]

HP: 1090/1090
MP: 1249/2496
Strength: 120
Dexterity: 240
Consitution: 102
Intelligence: 450
Wisdom: 332
Charisma: 501

Body Skills: Dark Elf Constitution
Soul Skills: Soul Dominion (Lv. ?), Blood Dominion (Lv. ?), Elemental Magic (Lv. 6), Greater Dark Magic (Lv. 6), Utility Magic (Lv. 4), Mental Mastery (Lv. 3), Spell Mastery (Lv. 3), Weapon Use (Lv. 5), Universal Language (Lv. Max), True Sense (Lv. 5), Subspace Magic (Lv. 4)
-

The vagueness of these skills meant this body had definitely had enough skills to cover a very large amount of bases. Curious as to there not being any body skills left though. I guess everything fell under these categories and so they are removed from the list of body skills.

I've already used my soul control skills, but I am slightly curious as to my blood-related skills.

"System, could you explain to me what the "Blood Dominion" skill does?"

[Blood Dominion: Allows the user to extract and manipulate blood from nearby organic life. Mana is consumed based on the distance and complexity of manipulation. Also allows the user a subspace to store and recreate DNA samples.]

So basically I can mix and match abilities innate to races by stealing their blood and other bodily fluids, but what really caught my eye was the "recreate" portion of the skill.

I wanted to ensure my first powerful vessel was immortalized within my system in case I somehow lost it, and so I started taking samples of this body. Muscle, flesh, and bone came first. A blade of wind and they were quickly exposed. Using physical enhancement magic, I didn't feel a thing. They were quickly recovered from this body's natural regenerative abilities. Then came the fluids.

Spit was easy enough, piss took a bit, blood was easy as well. As for vaginal fluid, I used water magic to form a solid-water penis and played with my pussy some. The other fluids I didn't care much for.

I Soul Dominion had a similar effect to Blood Dominion, though I don't have any worthwhile conduits to back up my soul in.

I was done for now, and decided I had spent too long.

I looked over to see the now soulless husk I had previously used before. I dissected it and took all of its samples before regenerating it and throwing it inside my subspace, it might be useful later.

Reading this body's memories once more, Eterashula was heading towards the local human "Abetus" Kingdom from her Blood Cathedral in a well hidden clearing in a deep part of the forest here. They had offered her some artifacts in exchange for becoming a court magician of theirs. On the way, she was going to rendezvous with a caravan that would take her the rest of the way there.

She was planning to take the items and run off once she got them, but I had different ideas.

The infamous dark elf blood mage Eterashula had died that day but no one was close enough with her that they were able to tell.

28