Chapter 1 – It’s time
721 9 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yes, yes. It's me again...
First time trying third person perspective.
Normal rules apply: Is the writing bad? Probably. Gramma? Probably. Just let me have fun :3
Next chap in a day or two
I already have an idea but still am working on what to include like

Spoiler

Yandere daughter? Daughter like mother, I suppose. ;) Don't know if I want to go full incest route though

[collapse]

Somewhere, in a location unknown. A raven-haired women is writing a letter whilst humming away so nonchalantly.

“Humm~ hum~ huuummm~ AH!”

She lifts up the paper with excitement.

“There all finished! Oh Moglee!”

As he was called, a moogle named “Moglee” appeared before her.

“Yes, yes. Kupo?”

“Be a dear and deliver this letter to the Carline Canopy in Gridania and then please return in haste.”

She hands the letter over to the moogle, who gladly accepts the letter.

“Right away, kupo!”

As the moogle floats away to deliver the letter, the girl raises from the table she was writing at and proceeds to stand in front of a tall mirror. She examines herself carefully and lets out few giggles.

“Hope My Prince likes my dress. I made it just for him after all, though... A big punishment is in order for running away and for rejecting my hand in marriage. If he rejects me again...”

She kisses a ring and places it on a nearby table, letting out a few more giggles.

“I always win in the end, My Prince.”

--------------------------------------------------

Located in the East Shroud, a man is reluctantly gathering herbs from a nearby bush whilst quietly talking to himself.

“Damn that Miounne.”

This man is called Corvin. A somewhat “veteran” adventurer, though he has barely ever seen combat. The reason still eludes him to this day. It's not like he can't fight whatsoever, he can normally hold is own in a fight.

Corvin shoves some herbs into a small sack and proceeds then to sit under a nearby tree.

“She promised a combat-related quest today. I wonder why the sudden change?”

As he searches his head for any possible answer, a rustle in a bush interrupts his train of thought. Before he react, a moogle dashes out and immediately comes to a halt in front of Corvin.

Corvin slightly tilts his head to the side, confused by the moogle's sudden appearance.

“You are Corvin, kupo?”

The sudden question surprised Corvin

“Umm... kupo?” Corvin shakes in head in embarrassment “I-I mean, yes?”

“Great! I have a parcel for you.”

Corvin gives the moogle another confusing look.

“From?”

“I have no idea, kupo. The sender didn't give a name.”

The moogle hands Corvin a box covered in paper wrapping. The moogle then gives Corvin a little farewell wave with it's small hand and floats away.

Corvin stares at the box. He's very reluctant to open it.

“S-surely they haven't found me after all this time, right?”

His hand starts shaking as he beginners to slowly unwrap the parcel. After the wrapping was torn off, all that was left was a small fancy box. Just like with the wrapping, he slowly began opening the box to reveal a very expensive looking ring.

“A ring? Why?”

Curious, Corvin took the ring out of the box to get a closer look at the ring. After looking closely, he managed to identify the ring as an Eternity Ring, used the the Eternal Bonding Ceremony.

“Who would...”

Corvin stops himself mid-sentence as his eyes widen in fear. He then begins to return the ring back to the box, like his life depends on it. He needs to flee, his instincts tell him that. Yet, it was too late as a sharp shocking pain emerged from the ring instantly electrocuting him. Instantly knocking him out cold.

As Corvin was out cold. The moogle from earlier emerged from a nearby bush once again.

“That looked painful, kupo. I should go and get Edi.”

The moogle quickly runs off leaving Corvin unconscious.

Rate it out of 5... :|
  • 1 Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Votes: 7 14.3%
  • 4 Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 5 Votes: 31 63.3%
Total voters: 49
27