Chapter 15: Slave of Degradation – Day 1
1.9k 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day 1

      The tattoo needle buzzed as it chewed away into Keri’s upper layers of flesh, scaring the tissue and leaving behind a neat trail of ink for the artist to mould and shape to his will. She cried out in pain as the needle never stopped, never relented. Her left leg was spread wide so the artist could continue to work on her inner thigh, etching a single word in bold letters with a dash of artistry for the capital A. The word RAW was finally finished after three hours of continued work, by that point Keri was weeping profusely. 

      “Good girl, you’re still conscious…I’m impressed.” The mans breathe reeked as he looked over her. Her body was fully exposed to him, her nipples were growing more purple by the minute. Keri noticed thick veins pushing to the surface of her breasts, each glowing an erratic purple hue. Her nipples were perked and throbbing in exquisite agony.

      She wanted to scream at the masked man, insult him and demand he let her go. But she couldn’t utter a word past the terrible gag in her mouth. A large dildo with air holes was inserted down her throat, the base of which attached to a leather belt that attached behind her head. It took all her concentration not to puke at first, but now she was strangely used to having such a cock in her throat. 

      “Now that your brand is settled, its time for you to meet the boss.” The clasps around her legs and wrists unclasped. The one around her neck was last. She tried to force herself forward and strangle the man but alas one final obstacle denied her that luxury. A chain on the back of her gag belt pulled her head backward so that she couldn’t muster the momentum to reach out and grab him. 

      She reached to undo the belt but just as she reached behind her she felt a shock of electricity course through her body. She pissed herself from the sudden spasm of raw anguish and ceased any resistance. 

      “Now lets try this again shall we?” The man spoke to her seductively. “I’m surprised you still have any strength in you, after that last dose of bliss you should be drooling.”

      Keri had no idea what he meant by ‘bliss’ but did know she had been given several injections since being dragged here underground. Each syringe was warm and soothed her muscles, and she knew there was more than an aphrodisiac in that needle. She waited patiently as he unhooked the chain behind her head and guided her to stand. She winced form the pain of her inner leg, the new tattoo stung into her skin.

      She wasn’t permitted to stand, instead she was forced onto her knees where she realized the entire floor was wet. Keri took in her surroundings…wherever she was it was deep underground and devoid of any decoration. A steam seemed to pour from the walls and underneath the cracked bricked floors. Only candles lit the room, and it was hard to focus on any one particular flame light.

      The man who had been tattooing her against her will planted his hands on her shoulders. They were surprisingly soft. She felt their warmth against her clammy skin and her skin sang in joy for being touched. It was then that she noticed, her clit was throbbing and puffy between her loins. Her lower lips were drooling between her legs, and a small spurt of clear liquids dripped from her laden breasts. 

      “Your beautiful…you know that?” He spoke in her ear, “I can’t wait to decorate you’re gorgeous skin some more.”

      “More?” Keri’s body was tingling. Her legs were twitching to hold her upright. 

      “Oh yes!” The man touched her body, his fingers were inches away from her right breast and close to her core muscles, “I’m thinking i’ll add some thing hear…” He then felt Keri’s right arm, testing her bicep, “and one more here…”

      A thick streak of drool dripped from Keri’s lips and landed on her thick leg, “Please…don’t.”

      The man chuckled then pressed her down onto the floor. Keri basked in the growing heat burning in her stomach. She wanted to be touched so badly.

      For a few minutes nothing happened, until she noticed he was retrieving something. Keri stood up slowly, every muscle ached and every breathe stirred her heart to pound more of the toxin through her body. She couldn’t fight him and so leaned against the wall. Her breasts heaved into the air in front of him as he set up a new instrument. 

“Why…are…you…doing…this…?” Keri moaned. Her voice was hoarse and her throat dry.

      He looked at her and showed her an incredible dildo, one that was practically the length of his forearm. He attached it to a saddle that was anchored onto a padded section of the floor. Keri watched as he bolted the saddle, and restraints to the stoned floor so that they couldn’t be broken.

      “I’m going to offer you one chance to skip this next part…do you understand?” He spoke sharply. His voice was no longer comforting or seductive, but rather harsh and threatening.

      Keri felt the sweat stroll down her cleavage and stuttered, “What do you want?”

      He smiled, “submit to me, surrender your body and freedom to me. Become my slave and personal bodyguard…I’ll treat you better than that brute of a man Axel ever will. I will also let you keep your pet girlfriend around for comfort. All that I ask is that you surrender your body, and heart, to me completely.”

      Keri listened in frozen fright. 

      “If you’re already pregnant, you will abort the damn thing. And then…you will bear my children. You will be my breeding slave until you can no longer bear children, and my scientists will make sure you will be quite fertile for some time.” He walked toward her slowly with his arms spread wide. “If you refuse, I will break you and let all my soldiers have you. I will alter your flesh so that you will never know comfort in clothing, and fuck up your mind so that you’ll never know pleasure outside of raw intercourse. I will turn you into nothing more than a worthless slut, which is all you deserve Keri Pryde.”

      Keri felt her stomach drop from his declaration. 

      “Well…what is your decision?” He was now within arms reach, “Will you be my slave…or my victim?”

      If Keri was sober minded she might have taken his offer, but it wasn’t in her nature to surrender. A memory surfaced, one of when she planted her fists into the face of an insane fiend during the last Malaise of Madness. That memory took over her decision. She lunged forward to punch the man in the jaw, with all her strength and ferocity. 

      He caught the blow, and punched her hard in the stomach.

      Keri gasped as she fell forward, the dildo in her throat muffled her cries of pain. Seeing her in her predicament made him laugh before responding, “I’m disappointed…but a deals a deal. I did promise Axel you’ll be a dutiful little toy for him. I hoped to make you mine, but I’ll have fun breaking you down.”

      Keri struggled as he grabbed her and dragged her to the saddle. His strength surprised her as he lifted her up and planted her onto the giant shaft on the center of the seat. The moment the tip scratched her puffy lips she knew it was way too big! Her throat gagged hard against the shaft down her throat as she felt it being slammed into her. She could tell he enjoyed her cries as he forced her to slide it in all the way to the base. Every square inch spread her open until she felt it hitting her cervix. She was too weak to get up, and thus laid there feeling the unbearable pressure as he latched her in place. A leather belt wrapped around her hips and waist and pinned her so that she couldn’t escape the silicone penis if she wanted too. 

      It was enormous! 

      When she had no strength left to try to fight it her hips sank even further down and she screamed as best she could. She feared she was going to die.

      “That dildo was moulded from Axel’s own dick…how does it feel?” It was clear he was enjoying her suffering.

      Keri’s eyes were twitching as she felt it digging into her crotch. Of course she couldn’t respond.

      “I think I’ll let you sit here and enjoy it for a while. Don’t worry I’ll let you off the saddle when I get back.” The way he smirked made her worry he didn’t plant to return anytime soon.

Thanks for reading. If you didn't know, I have a blog! check it out at http://www.scribesaga.com . Also you can read the first book of Prides Submission on Smashwords! There's currently a July Sale - > Prides Submission

6