Chapter 16: Slave of Degradation – Day 2
1.7k 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      Leather straps wrapped tightly around her waist, ankles, and wrists to pin her in place. At first Keri thrived to break her bondage and escape the thing impaling her succulent pussy. The cuffs and straps for her wrists had a little slack to them, but her arms were still unable to reach her hips to undue the belts if she wished. After the first couple of hours her legs cramped up on the saddle, making it difficult to separate pain from pleasure. At some point Keri ran out of tears to shed, her throat was parched and her urine stained the leather saddle and dripped to the cement floors. 

      What did I do to deserve this? Keri wondered. Her hips were planted on the cock digging between her legs and impaling her insides. Keri’s throat was dry and her crotch was soaked in her own desires. She feared her pussy would gone numb if she had to sit on it for much longer. 

      How long have I been here? She would ask herself as the minutes passed by. How long was he going to keep me here…like this? 

      Just as she began to worry she felt it move! The damn dildo fucking moved! She felt it squirm in her tight loins, digging itself deeper into her and stirring her excitement all over again! It poked against the entrance to her womb like a ferocious leech.

      “DAMNIT!’ She cried out as her stomach began to explode. A tsunami of pure ecstasy surged through her body making her toes clench and her eyes roll back into her skull. It wasn’t the greatest orgasm she ever experienced, but it was agonizing that she couldn’t suffer its pleasure comfortably. Her inner walls squeezed tightly around the shaft and she wanted to pull herself back so that she could truly enjoy the waves of pleasure but couldn’t. Keri couldn’t get up from the saddle, and her legs struggled in the straps as she rode her orgasm to its eventual completion. 

      Her lips were getting more sensitive with each climax, and she knew another was imminent. It would be the eleventh one she had endured since being bound to the saddle, it was getting tedious to continue counting. The dildo was ribboned, and studded to stimulate her inner walls as it quaked between her legs. It would activate again in random intervals, sometimes every hour and other times ever few minutes. It’s jarring movements would increase in speed and intensity each time without mercy. 

      Sixteen more hours passed.

      Keri’s body was driven to exhaustion and then further. Her hair stuck to her forehead, she could no longer form coherent thoughts or sentences, and it pained her to keep her eyes open. Somehow her slit was still soaking wet with anticipation for the next surge of movement. Sleep deprivation and physical exhaustion was driving Keri to the verge of insanity. She no longer had the strength to get up even if the straps magically disappeared. Her body had already collapsed forward so that she rode the saddle while her breasts squeezed into the leather. Her nipples were so hard they scratched into the leather. Her arms dangled to the side limply. She wished she could sleep, if only she could sleep for a moment. 

      The dildo activated again just as her eyes closed, she must have fallen unconscious for a few minutes because now there were others in the room. At least forty naked men surrounded her, each of them wore collars around their throats and were chained to the wall so they couldn’t actually reach her. She recognized some of them, brothers from the House of Contact were heavily prevalent. Like her they seemed trapped, but unlike her they were allowed to touch themselves to relieve their own compulsions.

      Just let me sleep…

      The thing inside her body continued to throb until she came again. Keri no longer cared about counting, she laid their motionless as she spewed her lust onto the saddle. Her liquids coated the leather, likely ruining it. She couldn’t remember a time where she was forced to cum so many times over and over. 

      Something hot and sticky landed on her thigh, it surprised her enough to open her eyes and push herself up a little. Her breasts squeezed between her biceps as she planted her hands onto the wet leather. She looked over lazily and noticed a thick sample of sperm was dripping slowly down her left thigh, the smell stimulated her nostrils. All the men surrounding her were fully erect and their cocks were covered in throbbing purple veins. 

      Keri wanted to suck on them! She wanted to taste each and every one of them. She loved how it felt to have a large cock in her mouth, to suckle it with her tongue to drink its sustenance. She was so thirsty…these men could quench her thirst with their salty donations. Keri licked her lips as she watched all the men surrounding her continue to squeeze their monstrous dicks and masturbate to her shuddering form. None of them seemed to fully comprehend what they were doing or why, their eyes were hazy and unfocused and thick drops of drool leaked from their lips. They were all impressive though, even the smallest among them was a cock large enough to satisfy her.

      Give it to me…give me your lively jizz please…

      Keri longed for them to spew their love onto her. The air itself seemed to change, she could smell a pungent odor of strawberries and cherries mixed with man sweat. Her insides tightened as she imagined the forty men slipping those dicks inside her moulding cove raw. She wanted to feel their burning rods rejuvenating her stretched walls so badly.

      Thankfully she didn’t have to wait long before some of her yearnings were answered. Within seconds she felt another glob meet her tender shoulder. The scorching jizz made her recoil slightly. Another man moaned loudly as he spewed an even larger load aimed directly toward her face. Her mouth opened wide, the semen slapped her closed eyelids and spread to her nose and cheeks. It felt so good to have such a large blanket of man milk on her sweaty skin. Keri lowered her head so that gravity would let some of it drip down to her lips and land onto her dry tongue. 

      The taste was rich against her tastebuds, and its texture was thick as she squished it against the roof of her mouth. Swallowing it was difficult because it was so sticky, but she loved how it tasted each time she managed to swallow. If her hands were freed she would’ve captured some of it with her fingers so she could lick them passionately.

      When she opened her eyes she could feel the spunk against her eyelashes. She wanted more! One by one each of the others began to cry out in pleasure and shoot their lust upon her. Even those that had already spent themselves seemed to have plenty of reserve swimming in their balls and were eager to provide her with seconds. Their aim was sloppy at times, but there was so much in their sticky loads it was hard to miss. 

      Keri felt their affection impact her thighs, her waist, her torso, her breasts, and her face with exquisite joy. As the cum stained her skin she could feel it tingle, and felt a rush renewed energy as if her libido was enhanced. It wasn’t long before some of her veins just under the skin started to glow the same eerie purple as the mens veins. Her nipples were darkening to a glowing shade of purple as well and dripping nutrients down her stomach. Keri loved the smell of the sweaty men who surrounded her, jerking off to her pinned body as she remained impaled on that saddle. Their ejaculations warmed her tight skin. She wanted to bathe in their delicious seed! 

      It was hard to tell when she had truly gone insane. Perhaps it was after the eighteenth hour of sexual torment. Or maybe it was after she was fully coated in their infectious jizz from hair to toes. Perhaps it was after breathing in whatever was in the air to heighten her libido and alter her perceptions. Maybe it was a combination of all these things, or maybe she had already been kind of mad to begin with. 

      When the door opened again and the stranger with the hat walked inside she was laughing hysterically. Her mouth was full so that her laughs sounded muffled. She was so covered by so many layers of sticking splooge that she looked grotesque. Despite this being covered in their devotion made her feel…excited! These men were showing her their affection by spilling their love all over her. They…really…liked her and wanted to give her all the appreciation they had to offer!

      But it wouldn’t be enough, It would never be enough!

      She wanted to feel their devotion inside as well…

3